Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) (33446 Views)

Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) / Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by ATTAH012(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Naa Dis 1 wey olamide say,,,,,,, street take over!
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by gaventa: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
I guess you know him personally but if you don’t and you are making this comment out of what you read online then may God forgive you because this man you see right here deserves it. Look beyond what you read and compare the oshodi or early 2000 to oshodi of now, maybe if you want to be sincere you won’t be suprised he won this award. MC Oluomo can’t walk very well I wonder how he perpetrates crime. Most of his boys are now well to do , the people who commit crimes innoshodj are not even registered union members, I know him and I can stand for him anywhere not like I have anything to gain or lose but we should endeavor to say what we know and not just act like hypocrites
Oblongata:
If it is the street credibility 9ice sang about, no wahala...

But if it is character and integrity street credibility, this man far from am die grin
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Somebody's menthol
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by gaventa: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
God bless you most of them have not even met him let alone have any encounter with him they just come here to exhibit all manner of hypocrisy. Anything that happens in oshodi is linked to MC, as if the federal government is foolish not to scrap the union if all they do is cause chaoes and arnachy.
Oyinlomobambam:

Cos you don't know him one on one

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by ocelot2006(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Mmmmmh.........Nigeria, I am tired....
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by GuntersChain(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
E remain honorary doctorate degree then u r good to go politically. I no see Koko Zaria for the pisure.
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by Insectkiller: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Money answereth all things...

Money giveth u all u wanted
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by stevups(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
The next gov
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hmmmmm, where he's working has really stood against him and the people he mingles with, that's why Nigerians don't want to hear anything good about him.
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by FKMagazine(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
GistGoViral:
Nigerians on Twitter are reacting to the news of the chieftain of the Nigerian Union of Road Transport Workers NURTW, MC Oluomo, bagging an award for his street credibility from the All African Students Union and the Kwame Nkrumah Leadership awards. The award was presented to him on October 7th and he shared the photos on his IG page.

Some Nigerians are shocked that he was bestowed such an award. See reactions as shared on Twitter below

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/nigerians-react-as-mc-oluomo-bags-award-for-street-credibility

No one shud condemn dis man pls, 'Oba oke lo fun laye je'. But, one day, very soon, we'll be freed from all evil oppressors.
MARK MY WORDS!
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by wellmax(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Na jealousy go keel the people wey dey rant for gram. As it is, MC Oluomo heads the second biggest sector in Lagos State and some idiots are insulting him. If their fathers have their ways, they will gladly apply to serve as SAs to MC.

You dey mind them
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by dayleke: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
ola33t:
Another award from Alex reports. grin grin grin.

You badt gan ni o. grin grin

Why you gotta bring dat guy into dis one na?
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by plaindealer: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
lol @ Nigerians react, all of a sudden Igbos are Nigerians..

Funny when Igbos stalk MC and anything MC to post on their ipob social media sites to lament and wail over MC as if MC is their useless governors or MC is responsible for their miseries and failure in their ipob states.
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by Seun360(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
tiredoflife:

E wetin
A thug
A killer
Oga go rest
One of the requirements for the job is u must be yoruba
Your father is yoruba
He can jump about
He can use mouth kill person
He can box
My father cant
Drop his CV
Oluomo will give him a job
All he needs is to have that igbo smoking voice that's in all afonjas DNA including your mother that has bathroom slippers for a tongue grin grin

You don't have to be yoruba to get job from a lagos tout.

Your father can pass for Oluomo's version of Igbokwe.

MC's spokesperson.

Just thank me later for providing an employment opportunity to ur jobless father.

Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by BitmapStudios: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
happney65:
BitmapStudios come and see the next governor of Lagos 2023..
Governor of Lagos? I super doubt it. You need MBA from England to stand a chance. But, State House of Assembly, Federal House or Senate, he stands a chance. You dare not drag any of those with him; awon eru iku yapa more than fifty.
cool

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by Oblongata: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
gaventa:
I guess you know him personally but if you don’t and you are making this comment out of what you read online then may God forgive you because this man you see right here deserves it. Look beyond what you read and compare the oshodi or early 2000 to oshodi of now, maybe if you want to be sincere you won’t be suprised he won this award. MC Oluomo can’t walk very well I wonder how he perpetrates crime. Most of his boys are now well to do , the people who commit crimes innoshodj are not even registered union members, I know him and I can stand for him anywhere not like I have anything to gain or lose but we should endeavor to say what we know and not just act like hypocrites
truthfully

I don’t know him much except for what I read online...

May God forgive us all!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Remimadrid:
Wetin him wan win before. Make them complete am with Agbero credibility award.

You wey no be agbero, .... You no get future...
Be wasting your time typing trash ... Either you accept it or not by Nigeria standard , he's moving higher....And you are nowhere to be found in the leader... Omo' aale
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by awuf2008: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Award in Nigeria is for sale to highest bidder. If agbrero of all people can be given an award, it means something is wrong with either the giver or the receiver.
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by deji17: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Another street award for their "MENTHOL"

Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by beresponsible(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Our menthol

Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by beresponsible(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
deji17:
Another street award for their "MENTHOL"
We just think the same thing. Mentholated streets oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by happney65: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
BitmapStudios:

Governor of Lagos? I super doubt it. You need MBA from England to stand a chance. But, State House of Assembly, Federal House or Senate, he stands a chance. You dare not drag any of those with him; awon eru iku yapa more than fifty.
cool

"You dare not drag any of those with him; awon eru iku yapa more than fifty" grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by gaventa: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Thanks for being sincere bro, the honest truth is MC might control touts but his personality isn’t what is portrayed. He doesn’t drink alcohol neither does he smoke, Power tussle might have made him take some decisions that most of will even do worse if we were in his shoes but saying he is one Deadly being is a lie. He has empowered youths in oshodi, he has contributed towards the development of oshodi, The NURTW is known to be filled with uneducated individuals as such some questionable issues from them shouldn’t be a surprise but I can authoritatively tell you that I have been in gatherings were MC personally shuns all manner of violence. I happen to work in a hotel in oshodi were they all come and I have the opportunity of being present during closed door meetings as a staff offering services to them. He is a nice man, loves humanity and also a philanthropist. The only problem with him is that he isn’t from oshodi this makes true indigenes of oshodi who wants to be in his position cause mayhem thereby implicating him.
Oblongata:
truthfully

I don’t know him much except for what I read online...

May God forgive us all!
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by TheStarsAlign: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Buttons are meant to be pressed & so buttons has been pressed. QED.
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by CeterisXVII: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Na jealousy go keel the people wey dey rant for gram. As it is, MC Oluomo heads the second biggest sector in Lagos State and some idiots are insulting him. If their fathers have their ways, they will gladly apply to serve as SAs to MC.
He is a glorified agbero and thug. Let him head central bank, it will not change what he is. And people have a right, NOT to support his shenanigans!
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by plaindealer: 2:32am On Oct 10, 2019
CeterisXVII:

He is a glorified agbero and thug. Let him head central bank, it will not change what he is. And people have a right, NOT to support his shenanigans!

What right exactly? He doesn't know you and, he owes you nothing and he's not responsible for your life, the people he's responsible for are his children they are better than you, they are high achieving children and they graduated from the best schools in the world, the man and his children hang out with state governor in the USA, his son is heading to MIT, the best Technology university in the world, but you loser is sitting here on NL doing jealousy and spewing rubbish on NL..

You better worry about your own life and face your apprentice job..
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by CeterisXVII: 2:39am On Oct 10, 2019
plaindealer:

What right exactly? He doesn't know you and, he owes you nothing and he's not responsible for your life, the people he's responsible for are his children they are better than you, they are high achieving children and they graduated from the best schools in the world, the man and his children hang out with state governor in the USA, his son is heading to MIT, the best Technology university in the world, but you loser is sitting here on NL doing jealousy and spewing rubbish on NL..

You better worry about your own life and face your apprentice job..
Exactly! He doesn't know me, and I have the right to dislike or despise what he stands for. It is a free world.

Must we now glorify agberos because their children school abroad? What is the big deal about that? They are free to hang out with the Pope sef, if they like. It does not make them decent human beings.

Didn't Saraki hang out with that bank robber when he was Senate President? Weren't their photos taken together? Did it stop the robber from being a criminal?

Please you are free to worship thugs and agberos, while I am also free too, to dislike them and disregard them. Anyone offended by this fact, should jump into the lagoon.

You are the one that needs an apprentice job o, because you are busy worshipping the dregs called agbero and area boys.
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by plaindealer: 3:52am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
CeterisXVII:

Exactly! He doesn't know me, and I have the right to dislike or despise what he stands for. It is a free world.

Must we now glorify agberos because their children school abroad? What is the big deal about that? They are free to hang out with the Pope sef, if they like. It does not make them decent human beings.

Didn't Saraki hang out with that bank robber when he was Senate President? Weren't their photos taken together? Did it stop the robber from being a criminal?

Please you are free to worship thugs and agberos, while I am also free too, to dislike them and disregard them. Anyone offended by this fact, should jump into the lagoon.

You are the one that needs an apprentice job o, because you are busy worshipping the dregs called agbero and area boys.
[/s]

You are obviously the real agbero since you are too ignorant for your own good, the man is not a bus conductor or agbero, he's the chairman of NURW, the largest trade union in Nigeria and before that, he was their treasurer.

How do you even go about life hating and demanding rights to hate other people even though they don't know you and you are basically meaningless to them?

There's more to life so find something better to do with your jobless and miserable life.
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by jmaine: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You are obviously the real agbero since you are too ignorant for your own good, the man is not a bus conductor or agbero, he's the chairman of NURW, the largest trade union in Nigeria and before that, he was their treasurer.

How do you even go about life hating and demanding rights to hate other people even though they don't know you and you are basically meaningless to them?

There's more to life so find something better to do with your jobless and miserable life.

Eko ile/Agbameta/Aresa/Aressa... You are back to your nonsense...

MC is an agbero.. A mob leader.. Rest this one
Re: MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) by CeterisXVII: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
plaindealer:
[You are obviously the real agbero since you are too ignorant for your own good, the man is not a bus conductor or agbero, he's the chairman of NURW, the largest trade union in Nigeria and before that, he was their treasurer.

I do not hate him. Your blinkered mindset has been so muddled, that you interprete any disagreement with a thing, person or practice, as "hate." Free your mind.

We cannot all like the same things. Oluomo is an agbero who may have retired from the trade. That does not mean I have to worship the man or what he stood for, or even like anything that he currently espouses as his ideology.

You are the jobless, miserable soul who is spending his existence trying to drum up support for a chief agbero and glorified area boy.

You are free to continue launching your attacks against those who do not bow before your so-called "hero," called Oluomo. It shows the kind of mentality you subscribe to. A million insults will not make people like us, support or respect him.

Now you can hug the nearest transformer if the lack of respect for your mini-god offends you so much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos / Kidnappers Were Offered Money Not To Release Jangebe Girls, Says Matawalle / Sanwo-Olu Visits Dangote Refinery Complex And LFTZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.