Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,390 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport (32379 Views)

Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Kolzzxxx(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2023
Good morning nairalanders.
My name is Collins and I would like to know the state that issues passport faster.

5 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by iGod(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2023
It’s fast in Ekiti.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by paskal16: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2023
Ikoyi, Lagos
Tho it’s been a while
I have no idea how it is now
It was relatively fast for me when I obtained mine some few years back

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Yankiss(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2023
It's same Nigerians in charge everywhere. It's fastest through egunje. You look for an immigration officer you know, give him all details to get your passports with their own tip in tow. It would be ready in a jiffy. Take that to the bank!

177 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Ensa777(f): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2023
Everywhere
Ego gi gburu ya

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by iCauseTrouble: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Just settle those immigration guys and have your passport that same day or the next day.
I got my own the next day.

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by holina: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
https:///+XzC0gEzM_IJkMDQ0

JOIN THIS TELEGRAM group with this LINK FOR FREEBIES AND GIVEAWAYS.

THANK ME LATER

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Blacktruth: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Your money makes it fast , not the state , welcome to Nigeria

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by puremaker7(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
ikorodu

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Hotfreezing: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Jigawa state
Dutse

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Femeazy(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Kebbi state

9 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by meritadavize1(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Kogi state

7 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by HSTechy1: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Good
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Urheadmaster(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Abuja, got mine within 7 days after I applied

5 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Center of Excellence, Lagos State.

Opportunity to own your own house with flexible payment plans.

An Estate with top notch infrastructural plans and located within developed axis of Command Alagbado Lagos, Mainland with close proximity to AIT

3 Bedroom Semi Finish Bungalow at Treasure Hilltop Estate - N25million currently

You buy directly from reliable real Estate Company where you sure get value for your hard earned money.

Save you the stress of building from the scratch.
No omonile wahala and appreciating at a faster rate.

Take advantage Now by making N5million initial deposit and spread the balance for up to 12 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQPLV-Roq34?si=1zvyxtjPF7_j1Zhc

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by eamodu(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Contact me, come to Lafia, Nasarawa State. You might get it same day if network is good.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by thaoriginator: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Lagos

With extra token you can get you Intl passport in a day yo cool

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by remsonik(f): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Last year when I wanted to get it in Oyo state,they said the backlog is holding till December from September and if I need it urgently I was advised to go to Ekiti state,Ondo state or Osun state. A friend did it in Ekiti and another in Osun state and they got it in less than 2 weeks .

I have seen someone who did it for grandma in Ilorin Kwara state and got it in less than 1 week

9 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Pardon9ija: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Come to Benin, 72hrs

8 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by lovebird65(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Aba state

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Nonso92(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2023
I did my renewal a couple of years back in Gombe state, and I got it in less than 6 hours

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Devil1Messenger: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
eamodu:
Contact me, come to Lafia, Nasarawa State. You might get it same day if network is good.
how much?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by FalseProphet1(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
sad
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by propsvilla2: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by MrCuteking(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Nasarawa state.

Less than two days after capturing. From experience. In Lagos you go wait tire. grin

4 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Yankee101: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Any state
If you can pay

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by kumbhuru: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Stay away from Lagos and visit any northern state, you will do it at the normal price of 25k.
Ogun, Oyo State is better than Lagos anyways
Osun and Kwara are slow too.

11 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by BIZNess123(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
shocked
Zamfara grin

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by BossGerald: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Any state provided you have egunje and long legs

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost / Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections / Terrorists Release Photograph Of Abducted Male Passengers Of Kaduna-Abuja Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.