Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) (69880 Views)

Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) by khia: 12:24am On Oct 10, 2019
0KNM:
That’s how worthless your attention is to me

Yet you thanked me for the Chevy because without my attention you couldn't afford to purchase the cheap car. Well you are welcome, I'm always happy to help the less fortunate.
Re: Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) by ashybabs(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
cossyjay:
yes I saw him, the conductor's behaviour yesterday was very funny.
I entered that bus from Iyana paja to Abuletaylor last night around 9pm,
he was very high on something, when we got to Ilepo the holdup there was much he had to take of that singlet, he was even proud of the beads self
what kind of fuxkery is this, pluhse dont justify why he put of his singlet this guy`s a nut job
Re: Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
khia:

I gave you some more attention.
How are you doing today dearie?
Re: Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) by khia: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oluwahelpme:
How are you doing today dearie?

I'm fine, how are you?
Re: Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
khia:

I'm fine, how are you?
I want to have serious friendship with you.
Re: Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) by Teena18(f): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Undiluted Perfume oils, quality handbags and Nanotechnology screenguards... Contact 07032235305 whatsApp only for details and to place order.
Re: Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) by Tosin2904(f): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Imagine man dey wear waist bead na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina / Ugliest Makeup By A Nigerian Woman!!!!! [PHOTOS] / Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.