Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Are The Effect Of Missing NYSC Monthly Clearance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Effect Of Missing NYSC Monthly Clearance (1881 Views)

New NYSC Monthly Allowance Is Now N31,800 / Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance / What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Effect Of Missing NYSC Monthly Clearance by humy2020: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
What are the effects of missing NYSC monthly Clearance?

Corpers and ex-corpers in the house, tell us what will happen if a Corps member skip the NYSC monthly Clearance.

Two effects were listed at [url]nyscinfo.com/effect-of-missing-nysc-monthly-clearance-2019[/url]

But I still need your views for research purposes. Thank you
Re: What Are The Effect Of Missing NYSC Monthly Clearance by sathel(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
If a Corp member miss just one clearance, it's fair enough.. Just talk to your LI and explain why you missed it. But if you miss more than one, I think you will get a query for that and it may come with an extension of service.

I am talking from first hand experience.. I missed clearance for last month and I was paid..But I discussed with my LI and she told me not to miss any again.

I hope this answers your question.
Re: What Are The Effect Of Missing NYSC Monthly Clearance by jujunaty(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hello, i just relocated to lagos. Got to the secretariat, submitted my relocation approval, a form we filled, passports, ppa request letter, etc. Its been two weeks now, i haven't been posted to a ppa. Where and how do i carry out my monthly clearance? Im a bit confused, please advise undecided

(1) (Reply)

N4000 Payment Is Important; Paid This Afternoon, Got My Call Up No This Evening / Language Guide To All Perspective Corp Members.. IGBO / The Fatal Fate Of ACE/OAU 2012/2013 Graduands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.