Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

OAU Lecturer Collected 200K To Give Me A 'fake Admission' - Man Cries Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Lecturer Collected 200K To Give Me A 'fake Admission' - Man Cries Out (200 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAU Lecturer Collected 200K To Give Me A 'fake Admission' - Man Cries Out by janefblog: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Following the #sexforgrades conversation that have since gone viral, a Nigerian photographer, Kola Onifoto, hacve decided to share his experience with a lecturer who took N200K from his sick father to get him admitted into Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).

According to him, this happened in 2010 and the man never got him admitted into the school. The man he identified as Fowowe, reportedly made him spend 7 months on a fake pre-degree course and also stopped him from writing exams with other students.

Kola wrote;.....................https://janefblog.com/9663-2oau-lecturer-collected-200k-to-give-me-a-fake-admission-man-cries-out/

Re: OAU Lecturer Collected 200K To Give Me A 'fake Admission' - Man Cries Out by sirqeeboi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Continue
Re: OAU Lecturer Collected 200K To Give Me A 'fake Admission' - Man Cries Out by BroOptimist(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
janefblog:
Following the #sexforgrades conversation that have since gone viral, a Nigerian photographer, Kola Onifoto, hacve decided to share his experience with a lecturer who took N200K from his sick father to get him admitted into Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).

According to him, this happened in 2010 and the man never got him admitted into the school. The man he identified as Fowowe, reportedly made him spend 7 months on a fake pre-degree course and also stopped him from writing exams with other students.

Kola wrote;.....................https://janefblog.com/9663-2oau-lecturer-collected-200k-to-give-me-a-fake-admission-man-cries-out/
grin
janefblog:

(1) (Reply)

Best Coaching In Kota For IIT JEE Preparation: Vibrant Academy / University Of Sheffield Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020- Apply Now / Please Help My Academic Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.