Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

State Of Faulks Road Aba Constructed @ 6.8 Billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Faulks Road Aba Constructed @ 6.8 Billion (3137 Views)

Faulks Road Aba Nearing Completion (pictures) / Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) / Ikpeazu Reconstructing Osisioma Road Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Faulks Road Aba Constructed @ 6.8 Billion by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2019
fergie001:

I said "let me leave the Governors sef"

We are not worse off, just that we are not where we should be.
That's all.

The Governors are now resting in red chamber after 8 years of hardwork in Abia state.....

I understand.....I asked you, we have many states surrounding Abia, which one are we merging them to.
Re: State Of Faulks Road Aba Constructed @ 6.8 Billion by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2019
fergie001:

I remember, you are one of those that abused me then, you have simply continued.
It's not new...a kotala m sign.
Bye bye.

After this your post I went back to check if I had made comment on this post before. Behold today is my first day of being on this thread. So how did I abuse you on this thread before today?

This confirms the fact that you see things where they don't exist. Hence, you're a peddler of fake news but the question is, to what end exactly?
Re: State Of Faulks Road Aba Constructed @ 6.8 Billion by fergie001: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The Governors are now resting in red chamber after 8 years of hardwork in Abia state.....

I understand.....I asked you, we have many states surrounding Abia, which one are we merging them to.
None, it's God's Own State.....
We must get it right, it's a matter of one day.
Re: State Of Faulks Road Aba Constructed @ 6.8 Billion by fastseo: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Did you confirm that the pictures you saw there is Aba.

Some of you are the problem of the state with your support for fake news.
I took this picture personally.. What are you saying. Check the location as saved by my phone

2 Likes

Re: State Of Faulks Road Aba Constructed @ 6.8 Billion by fergie001: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2019
fastseo:

I took this picture personally.. What are you saying. Check the location as saved by my phone
Pay him no mind abeg.

Abeg, I like this your phone ooo...the make pls?
Re: State Of Faulks Road Aba Constructed @ 6.8 Billion by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
fastseo:

You are such a petty person. Is that how to take a picture of a location?

Why no take a picture that shows the environment and a good part of the road?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC: See Names Shortlisted To Replace Adams Oshiomhole / Aso Rock Can Not Survive This Explosion/ Wike Blast And Expose Tinubu Deal With / Ogun Seeks Private Investors On Health, Transport, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.