Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) (3016 Views)

Wasting Government Money When You Can Just Put Julius Berger Sign Post There / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Rivers State Government, Julius Berger Sign Agreement To Contruct Three Flyovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by ganisucks(f): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
The tweet below is of a lagosian who in 2021 was celebrating the sign of Julius Berger in his vicinity.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by ganisucks(f): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
In my opinion both the Lagosian and the Abian people are plain silly. Ridiculous.
Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by raskymonojendor: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
ganisucks:
In my opinion both the Lagosian and the Abian people are plain silly. Ridiculous.
That's not celebrating. He was only acknowledging the quality of construction of JB that would begin construction on the road.

The Abian specifically celebrated. Like people were on the road clapping, cheering, and hailing each other. They have had bad leadership for so long that everything is celebration from Julius Berger sign, gutter, streetlight, road painting e.t.c.

Show us a video of Lagosians celebrating on sighting a Julius Berger sign. Then that will be a proper comparison.

You can hear the clap and cheering in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP4CbXq6Abo?si=MsZZ-lpZdcYQ8fpd

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by waynetee(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
How is that celebration

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by Pigstormentor: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
See them...
Same event...same acknowledgement, but this Piglet wants to change NARRATIVES...

Spits

raskymonojendor:

That's not celebrating. He is only acknowledging the quality of construction of JB that would begin construction on the road.

The Abian specifically celebrated. Like people were on the road clapping, cheering, and hailing each other.

You can hear the clap and cheering in the video below

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by wittywriter: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
As electorates it's a must to stop been gullible and stop patronizing mediocrity of fellow nigerians that identify as politicians because they are elected to services and get salaries plus fat allocations for doing so.

Wittyness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
We still have some people who are proud of Nigeria
Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by XerXers: 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

That's not celebrating. He is only acknowledging the quality of construction of JB that would begin construction on the road.

The Abian specifically celebrated. Like people were on the road clapping, cheering, and hailing each other.

Wetin concern you how others do their thing. Yoruba people have serious problem. See explanation. Like whatever you do is now the acceptable standards or what?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by IamAsiri: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Awe, it's a subtle celebration which is not bad just as an open celebration by the Abians is equally not bad either. Both scenarios show that people are happy about amenities being brought to their area/region by standard road construction companies.

It's a shame that the government has turned Nigerians to this, a very big shame!

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by DatNiggaDaz: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2023
You bother yourself unnecessary from the emilokans...are these not the same people that were happy that the balablu maladministration will favour them & their families with this below..

.. the word hypocrisy can really not define them, it is really much more than that

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by successmatters(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:

https://youtd

Hypocrite should be your middle name.
Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by bdon123(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2023
Julius berger always deliver in style.also their roads tend to last long
Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by adamusuleiman2: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2023
XerXers:

Wetin concern you how others do their thing. Yoruba people have serious problem. See explanation. Like whatever you do is now the acceptable standards or what?
You left the OP and directed your frustration at a good reply that debunked OP's post.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by adamusuleiman2: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2023
successmatters:

Hypocrite should be your middle name.

DatNiggaDaz:
You bother yourself unnecessary from the emilokans...are these not the same people that were happy that the balablu maladministration will favour them & their families with this below..

.. the word hypocrisy can really not define them, it is really much more than that
Hypocrisy is when the Obidients try to sell Nigeria a much worst candidate all because he is your tribesman.

πŸ‘‡

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by adamusuleiman2: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2023
XerXers:

Lol. That could be the reason Anambra and Abia has been sending their officials to the SW region for lessons in good governance.

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by DatNiggaDaz: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2023
adamusuleiman2:

Hypocrisy is when the Obidients try to sell Nigeria a much worst candidate all because he is your tribesman.

πŸ‘‡
Is dat the reason you gathered at Ojota grin

...you are no more gathering there even though ful is almost 800naira a Liter. What changed. Hypocrisy ? grin

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by adamusuleiman2: 8:20am On Oct 30, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Is dat the reason you gathered at Ojota grin
Could be the reason why Otti is learning from Fasola grin

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by DatNiggaDaz: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2023
adamusuleiman2:

Could be the reason why Otti is learning from Fasola grin
grin grin

Hypocrisy is now rocket science grin grin grin

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by adamusuleiman2: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

Hypocrisy is now rocket science grin grin grin
You would know πŸ˜‚

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by DatNiggaDaz: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2023
adamusuleiman2:

You would know πŸ˜‚
..you see PO in your dreams . That is very good grin grin

Fuel is allmost 800 a Liter, when are you gathering at ojota

Hypocrisy or tribalism or both, which one my muslim friend grin

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by adamusuleiman2: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
..you see PO in your dreams . That is very good grin grin

Fuel is allmost 800 a Liter, when are you gathering at ojota

Hypocrisy or tribalism which one my muslim friend
And they all major contenders including your principal said they would immediately remove fuel subsidy. Hypocrite. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by DatNiggaDaz: 8:45am On Oct 30, 2023
adamusuleiman2:

And they all major contenders including your principal said they would immediately remove fuel subsidy. Hypocrite. grin
..since my so called " principal " did not remove it but your god & personal saviour the one & only emilokan from Iragbiji did & fuel per liter is almost 800 naira.. a naira to a dollar is going almost 1400 naira..

..the question is when all you gonna hit Ojota carrying the coffin of your god like you did in 2014 to SS President grin grin

Hypocrisy or tribalism or both
Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by adamusuleiman2: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
..since my so called " principal " did not remove it but your god & personal saviour the one & only emilokan from Iragbiji did & fuel per liter is almost 800 naira.. a naira to a dollar is going almost 1400 naira..

..the question is when all you gonna hit Ojota carrying the coffin of your god like you did in 2014 to SS President grin grin

Hypocrisy or tribalism or both

You are now in the opposition. You can lead the protest.

Coward πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by DatNiggaDaz: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2023
adamusuleiman2:

You are in the opposition. You can lead the protest. Coward πŸ˜‚
e don hook am for throat. E don take e mouth confirm.

Is our God not wonderful grin grin grin

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by adamusuleiman2: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
e don hook am for throat. E don take e mouth confirm.

Is our God not wonderful grin grin grin
I can't protest against my own party. Hooking is only in your mind cheesy

Ps: I protested against GEJ in Ojota and even chopped his dollars (thousands) when he came to Lagos to campaign. grin

If I were you, I will go and protest instead of wasting time on Nairaland πŸ˜‚

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by DatNiggaDaz: 9:03am On Oct 30, 2023
adamusuleiman2:

I can't protest against my own party. Hooking is only in your mind cheesy

Ps: I protested against GEJ in Ojota and even chopped his dollars (thousands) when he came to Lagos to campaign. grin

If I were you, I will go and protest instead of wasting time on Nairaland πŸ˜‚
..ladies & Gentleman it is there for all to see the logic & mentality of this group of creatures ...

...what this logic portrays is even if fuel is sold for 3000naira per liter or a naira turns 3000 to a Dollar, this creature will defend the emilokan maladministration because of party politics based on tribalism & religious considerations grin grin

Hypocrisy taken to a whole New emilokan level grin grin grin

My muslim friend you are da bomb but willing to defend & accept this below. Chai grin grin

Re: Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2023
ganisucks:
The tweet below is of a lagosian who in 2021 was celebrating the sign of Julius Berger in his vicinity.
Lagos state brought JB to Nigeria and still a significant shareholdewink

(1) (Reply)

"dr Reuben Abati Breaks His Silence " / Ekiti State - What Is It About This State? / Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.