Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,994 members, 7,956,705 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (47225 Views)

Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison / Suspected Ritualist Caught Collecting Fresh Faeces In Ekiti (Disturbing Pics) / Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Seun360(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oh, na chelsea ball boy sef.

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Briells: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Haba, why are people becoming more and more heartless
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Very anyhow human being.

Fear woman.. She might but assistant pastor like that or someone active in church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by lizdammy: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Is this for real?
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
This is definitely the height of wickedness. Chai!!
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Ama80(f): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
My own town.Unbelievable
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ctleurocollege: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
That boy is not 8, he is about 14
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by nauto6: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nawa
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
na wa o........... sad cool
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by iReddington: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kaii...if you're eating, no open this thread, almost threw up!
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by TheDestroyer: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Chai, I'm currently eating porridge ooo. These yam ree women are famous for being serial child molesters. They carry their bitterness everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by owila4luv(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
the didn't do well but she went to the extreme angry angry
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mamajj17(f): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
No be every Woman be MOTHER, some are meant to be BARRENED lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
After Satan, women are the second most wicked being. I pray her children will be fed with faeces before her eyes one day
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MAGNETIC(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
Some people are animal
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
And they say she cooks for people? embarassed Anyama!! ewwwww!!! Tueh!! kwooooorrrrr!!! tueh!!

who da hell eats her food? they should go and check themselves in Hospital, do some blood tests.

Tueh!! embarassed

But wait oo! i know nkwo Uga, i drive there from my father's neighbouring village to buy palm wine.

I even stayed at a hotel near there. damnmmm!!!
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mercyviv(f): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
...and Buhari caused this one too?!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by solmusdesigns: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
people wicked for that side of the country

4 Likes

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by meneski(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by iyenebari(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
It really bad
Check my signature to Start earning Bitcoin passively
See proof of payment

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by olajizz01(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by favourite787899: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Thank God for these pictures they can serve as evidence against her. This woman should be arrested. She is evil. Even if the child defecated in her parlour, she has no right. Mothers should learn to defend and protect their children when the need arise. Am a mother and can't even imagine somebody doing this to any of my children. It is demonic act like this that make some children heart hardened when they grow up.
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Ulaga12: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
people wicked for that side of the country
[/s]
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Odapo1: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
#Na_Dem

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
Very wicked woman
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by VillageHead: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
And this is happening in a village we superintend?

Madam you've incurred the wrath of the gods.

What you see, you take!

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by alexola20(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
And you tell me there is a God?

Where is thunder when you need it
How does this disprove the existence of God?
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Arewa1408: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ketamine9000mg:
When I was this guy's age,I could do serious damage....we go chop the shit together o.

Liar. Look at that woman again, even at your current age, that woman will beat you and dip that your mouth in that shit. However, she went to the extreme, that was bad, she should've assisted the boy in packing it and disposing it properly and then tell the boy not to do it near her house again. I can imagine why she will be angry. I guess she has to always see it on her way home back and forth also the smell will be offensive if its near her house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

How does this disprove the existence of God?

Evil everywhere
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
When I told you ,there are people who are wicked more than Satan,on this Earth Satan is learned...Just rub her mouth with the remaining faeces..
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by martevent: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jesus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo / Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing Goats (graphic Pix) / Nigerians Languish In Detention Centers In Indonesia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.