Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (47034 Views)

Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison / Suspected Ritualist Caught Collecting Fresh Faeces In Ekiti (Disturbing Pics) / Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Elijahnonso1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
That means she never born and she no wan born.[i]That means she never born and she no wan born.[/i]That means she never born and she no wan born Pekin. May God save us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Poverty can make one do crazy dumb shit.
D kid lookin kind of sick tho.

1 Like

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ctleurocollege: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
gypsey:
But why did the boy shit where she is selling food? it wasn't nice shitting where she sells food bleww!! Anyama!! selling food near shit, embarassed

He might be sent by her rival in business
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
lol. the second pix is so funny. the boy shit must be freaking smelling so bad.well, it is good he had a taste of his shit. inbtw
the woman didnt do well tho. she shud have told him to pack it instead

1 Like

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by justiz5(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
athaboi:
The young boy will never forget this experience, let the woman pray that the boy doesn't turn to a bad boy in future bcoz he will definitely come for her...

The boy will never forget the taste of his shit too gringringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
ctleurocollege:

He might be sent by her rival in business
possible, but what kind people buys or eats her food? They would catch alot of bacteria. eeewww!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Is this Uga?

The one in Aguata?

Commissioner for women affairs save that boy before that ajo nwanyi kills him
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by OChimex: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
And you tell me there is a God?

Where is thunder when you need it
Do you blame parents for every action a grown up child takes?
God is never to be blamed for people's wickedness.
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Where she keep her conscience?
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 10, 2019
I feel for him. No kid deserves this kinda trauma and hate. He is never going to forget this horrible experience.

They should throw this beast of a woman into the midst of the most deadliest snakes. Good riddance.
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by yuceela: 12:51am On Oct 10, 2019
stephenduru:
A woman that cook for people in Nkwo Uga,Anambra State fed a child of 8 years with faeces.

According to report,the boy defecated along the road near her.

This prompted her to feed him with the shit

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/heartless-woman-feeds-8-year-old-boy.html?m=1

Ewuuuu Madam u are Very wicked. kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Chei these biafrans na wa for una o, so na shiiiiiit una dey chop for this Buhari government grin grin grin
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MetaPhysical: 4:27am On Oct 10, 2019
She did whaaaatt!!

These people are DISGUSTING!!
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ll24: 5:03am On Oct 10, 2019
These igbo people are really suffering and cursed o. I now see the reason why most of them
ran out from that cursed land and occupy Yoruba land space.
menace to the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by murmee: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2019
Ketamine9000mg:
When I was this guy's age,I could do serious damage....we go chop the shit together o.
I quite agree that the boy is old enough to refuse to be fed with shit. He could just have ran away!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by barnny(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Igbo people. Especially Anambra people fear them. I relate with them with sense here in Anambra. Wisdom is profitable to direction. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Jaysas1(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Ur comment is too expensive...ahba...wat has "NO god" got to do wit dis
ZombieTAMER:
And you tell me there is a God?

Where is thunder when you need it
Re: Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2019
Who to fear in your life don't lose guard yourself with them..
A....women
B....woman
C...girls
D...girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Omaghomi AKA Jesse Green Wanted By US Authorities. Cash Reward Offered / Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.