Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/10/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/10/19 (157 Views)

You Have Power Over Them: By Rev Dr Aroh, Aba. Psalm 62:11; Luke 10:19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/10/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/10/19 by dallyemmy: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/10/19 by dallyemmy: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, October 10, 2019) -

Crowd Pulling Miracles

1.I worship You, Lord Jesus; You're the same yesterday, today and forever; You're the Lord, and You changeth not.

2.Thank You, Jesus for the salvation of my soul, and for Your precious blood that was shed at Calvary for the remission of my sin and for my healing.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, anoint me afresh with Your Holy Ghost and with power, and empower me to go about doing good and healing the sick, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, as the Holy Spirit flows through me to heal others, let every sickness, deceases and yokes in my own life too, be destroyed, in the process, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, as I go, let Your presence go with me; work with me and confirm Your words with signs and wonders, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, anoint my tongue and hands with Your fire; let whatever I decree be established instantly, and when I lay my hands upon the sick, let him/her recover, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please establish Your word in my mouth with signs, wonders and miracles; and empower me to do the works that You did, and greater works also, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me courage to preach the totality of Your word, without fear or favour, in season and out of season, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; let every satanic gang-up against his ministry be scattered, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Deliverance Is Found *only In Christ Jesus Crucified* / Not All About Getting Results / His Word For This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.