Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. (2878 Views)

8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. / clearance sales! Quality 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive For #1000 Only. 2yrs Warranty! / Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2019
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
If you buy from this useless scammer. I promise you that you'd regret it. I bought drives from him and they were bad, instead of him to change it. He claimed it was the fault of my system. Lol. I'd make him pay back my money but I've warned you all. Be wise, be safe, keep ur business from this thief! He has another thread with a different name selling the same goods. Be wise brethren.
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Kendumazy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
MyphoneandI:
If you buy from this useless scammer. I promise you that you'd regret it. I bought drives from him and they were bad, instead of him to change it. He claimed it was the fault of my system. Lol. I'd make him pay back my money but I've warned you all. Be wise, be safe, keep ur business from this thief! He has another thread with a different name selling the same goods. Be wise brethren.

Lol. You are not serious. You bought something of 12pcs, you tested them, called me and complained that two pieces are not working, then I was explaining to you that it could be the fault of your system that you should try it on another system. You didn't even allow me to talk, using harsh tone and talking rudely as if you were talking to your boy. It's not today we have been in this business, if you bought a product from a company and there is issue, learn to hear and follow the instruction of the seller first when you complain and not proving too know. Let me tell you, you and I will have problems with this way you just tagged me a scammer cos I never scammed you as this is a small issue but your rude attitude and being impatient wouldn't get it solved. Like I said, you calling me a scammer will bring issue. Just watch out!
Re: Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 23, 2019
Kendumazy:

Lol. You are not serious. You bought something of 12pcs, you tested them, called me and complained that two pieces are not working, then I was explaining to you that it could be the fault of your system that you should try it on another system. You didn't even allow me to talk, using harsh tone and talking rudely as if you were talking to your boy. It's not today we have been in this business, if you bought a product from a company and there is issue, learn to hear and follow the instruction of the seller first when you complain and not proving too know. Let me tell you, you and I will have problems with this way you just tagged me a scammer cos I never scammed you as this is a small issue but your rude attitude and being impatient wouldn't get it solved. Like I said, you calling me a scammer will bring issue. Just watch out!

No problem brother. Because I'm a fool, I don't know a faulty flashdrive. I like people who talk too much. I bought something and I complained about it and you're threatening me abi. Lol. We shall know the source of your power soon. God help us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HP LAPTOP 650 - Appswheel Store Featured Product / Facebook Ads Account For Sale ~ $500 Daily Limit ~ Skype : Dinkufbfbfb / Dual Os(windows And Android) Tablet For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.