Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

An Upcoming Artist Beefs Rema For Claiming He Was Poor Before - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Upcoming Artist Beefs Rema For Claiming He Was Poor Before (464 Views)

Tinubu Throwback Video Of Asake When He Was Poor Before Fane On His Music Video / Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Upcoming Artist Beefs Rema For Claiming He Was Poor Before by MrSurd: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
An upcoming artist and twitter user identified as @iam_behza have taken to twitter to say his on view of the rema opinion that he suffered before he was signed to mavin by dprince and don jazzy.

Rema in two separate occasions in his song have claimed he suffered before, in “all is in order” which was sang by the entire mavin team, rema in his line said ” I remember when I dey suffer” and in his latest EP commando, he said “he was formerly in the street hustling”

This might have angered an upcoming artist who may be really hustling as he took to twitter to address rema as he beefs rema saying some thing is wrong with him @rema that he is still wondering the day he ever suffered and hustled

see tweet and read more details below

https://knaija.com/2019/10/09/see-the-hilarious-reply-an-upcoming-artist-gave-to-rema-on-twitter-for-saying-he-was-suffering-before/

Re: An Upcoming Artist Beefs Rema For Claiming He Was Poor Before by General0847: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
Op you need to be flogged.
Re: An Upcoming Artist Beefs Rema For Claiming He Was Poor Before by MrSurd: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
General0847:
Op you need to be flogged.
sorry for the repeatations, it have been modified
Re: An Upcoming Artist Beefs Rema For Claiming He Was Poor Before by sirqeeboi(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Don't mind them forming poor or suffering many of the artists did not suffer. sing and let listen and stop bragging of what didn't happen to you.

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Show Off Music Legend 'Fela' Dance Moves, Amazed Nigerians / Davido Vs Mr P Of Psquare / Why I Went Back To School – Baba Ijesha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.