Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer (41376 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by therajah: 12:33am On Oct 10, 2019
godlyguy:
“At the Muslim fellowship, we were just having a normal gathering so he came and asked what the gathering was for? We told him we are Muslim students, so he said oh… is everything going on well? He advised us to follow the faculty rules and regulations. Everyone was happy to see him. So this sexual harassment story is really shocking.

“It would have been really easy for UNILAG to deny this if there was no video tape because no one could ever think the man could do such. This is a clear case of green snake under the green grass. “When I saw the premiere, I thought it would be lecturers from Philosophy, English but for him, shocking is an understatement.”

The student said Igbeneghu made himself accessible to students, narrating how one of her friends who has graduated spoke highly of him.

“I have met him countless times and he is always smiling. He is always like ‘God will bless you’. Most times when I see him, he is always praying for students ‘God bless you’. He is just a very calm man,” she said.

“When he was the sub-dean, my roommate then attended the same church with this man and she told me that they have a Foursquare fellowship on campus that the man also attends. She speaks highly of the man but she has graduated now.

“If you greet him, he would respond ‘God bless you’.”

https://www.thecable.ng/he-acted-so-godly-on-campus-unilag-student-speaks-about-randy-lecturer/amp?fbclid=IwAR3CRzkX2Yv2WCMNzWYbCWIKcyicInSeCKZP3ek7A-xjfQI2Ucw2CFrDJ4o

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/10/he-acted-so-godly-on-campus-unilag.html

Wait!! Wat did you just say!!

When I saw the premiere, I thought it would be lecturers from Philosophy, English but for him, shocking is an understatement.”

So lecturers in english and philosophy are.... ok now!! BBC, Mordi, oya!! Dept of english and philosophy!!!!

Na so unilag spooooooil!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by oluplus(m): 12:38am On Oct 10, 2019
We will see drama on judgement day. May God help me.

1 Like

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by webngnews: 1:11am On Oct 10, 2019
ohh
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by godlyguy(m): 1:11am On Oct 10, 2019
oluplus:
We will see drama on judgement day. May God help me.
Amen

1 Like

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by nlPoster: 1:22am On Oct 10, 2019
These Nigerian scandals pop up so frequently one can only assume they're not random.

As per bringing in English and Philosophy mentions, please don't do that unless there is a valid reason.
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by mercyviv(f): 1:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Thats the true xray of a deft so sexual harasser. You won't see it coming, you have suspicion, you'll let down your guard, and then they strike quick and fast like the black mamba! I'm happy his cup of many atrocities got full at last!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by nauto6: 1:45am On Oct 10, 2019
Ok
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Passionate1(m): 2:35am On Oct 10, 2019
datola:
He is a good man but for the sexual arrasment thing which cannot be condoled.

I hope others are learning from this

He's not a good man. .How would u feel if someone is harassing ur sister/daughter sexually?

1 Like

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by notoriousbabe: 3:09am On Oct 10, 2019
godlyguy:
Only God knows the truth
What do you mean by only God knows the truth?a man was caught in the act on video and you're still saying only God knows the truth. Na so una dey spoil the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by notoriousbabe: 3:11am On Oct 10, 2019
mercyviv:
Thats the true xray of a deft so sexual harasser. You won't see it coming, you have suspicion, you'll let down your guard, and then they strike quick and fast like the black mamba! I'm happy his cup of many atrocities got full at last!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
mummy were you talking out of experience(s)
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Cousin9999: 3:41am On Oct 10, 2019
We need to talk less about the problem (which has been identified) and more about the solution.

-Boycott universities that let this conduct continue.

-Gather evidence, and expose and shame perpetrators.

-Shame women who attempt to give favors because those that willingly do this are just as much a part of the problem.

-Street justice when these men do this to women in your family. Defend your women, but don't end their life.

-More women should take jobs as professors.

Try to fix the problem. Don't just gossip about it.

And women need to remember that even though a university education is a solid foundation to build your future on, you have many other options, especially in this era. Please explore them and don't feel as though these perverts control your future.
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 10, 2019
'God bless you' is half of the phrase, the other half is 'after I see you in za cold room'
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by oldtime(m): 4:31am On Oct 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by femi4: 4:52am On Oct 10, 2019
tot:
That is MOST Nigerians for you. Forever forming 'godly' but very far from it in reality.
I dey tell you....Their heart is far from God
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Fhowe: 5:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Asowebdesign:
From experience I've learnt that those who act godly are not to be trusted......

why do people keep forgetting
Pastors are humans too and no human is perfect ,for me bbc and kiki mordi should go to hell .what was the stupid admission seeker doing in his office is he the addmission officer or is he jamb ,we have heard testimony from a student how nice this man is .Lets look at this issue fairly lets not use cause BBC is involved to punish this man unjustly their useless investigation would have held water if it happened to a student who was already given addmission amd he was asking her for the sex for grade for his course ,even the whole headline of the investigation is misleading sexforgrade ,which grade are we talking about here jamb grade abi course grade .we need something more concrete we need an existing student to come out to make claims and bring proof not all this useless investigation from a shabby bbc journalist throwing herself to naija men seducing them they form undercover investigation.BBC should better wake up naija men no be uk men oooo any girl wey go do anyhow or go dey form seduction na fucking for her , she is even lucky she should go amd try it with some lecturrers wey be men dem na she go even pull her pants Bleep them free of charge lecturers that have swag abi no be my alma mata again some lecturers in that school have money and swag oo .Lecturers that many undergraduates and postgraduate big girls are tripping for .Kiki and bbc are both crazy na yeye dey worry una

2 Likes

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by rabzy: 6:07am On Oct 10, 2019
Fhowe:
why do people keep forgetting
Pastors are humans too and no human is perfect ,for me bbc and kiki mordi should go to hell .what was the stupid admission seeker doing in his office is he the addmission officer or is he jamb ,we have heard testimony from a student how nice this man is .Lets look at this issue fairly lets not use cause BBC is involved to punish this man unjustly their useless investigation would have held water if it happened to a student who was already given addmission amd he was asking her for the sex for grade for his course ,even the whole headline of the investigation is misleading sexforgrade ,which grade are we talking about here jamb grade abi course grade .we need something more concrete we need an existing student to come out to make claims and bring proof not all this useless investigation from a shabby bbc journalist throwing herself to naija men seducing them they form undercover investigation.BBC should better wake up naija men no be uk men oooo any girl wey go do anyhow or go dey form seduction na fucking for her , she is even lucky she should go amd try it with some lecturrers wey be men dem na she go even pull her pants Bleep them free of charge lecturers that have swag abi no be my alma mata again some lecturers in that school have money and swag oo .Lecturers that many undergraduates and postgraduate big girls are tripping for .Kiki and bbc are both crazy na yeye dey worry una

Hmmm unbelievable, there are indeed weird people in the world. Cave men abound. So because you are Mr universe, you are free to take advantage. This is a sting operation, and it is a standard practise in investigations all over the world. The school has dismissed them, maybe you should sue your alma mater for unlawful dismissal.
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by EagleNest(m): 6:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Man's weakness is woman and woman's strength is man. It has been like that for ages unless you are extraordinary. But don't go and preach if you cannot practice what you preach. Your word is your honour. Don't let it fall on ground. That's how the cookie crumble for Mr. Lecturer.
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by favour32(m): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2019
This man na the true average Nigerian.
Wey dey pretend for life.
Many dey hide hide until the truth come out.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Firstcitizen: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2019
The nicest of lecturers are often those with very evil dark secrets

Thank God for the new bill. I would have preferred the consequences to include life imprisonment. These idiots destroy lives so should have theirs taken from them.

1 Like

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Reference(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2019
That is why I repeat to anyone who cares to hear, perceprion is everything. Intent counts for nothing, No one can see into your mind. The prove of your thinking lies with your actions.

The man's nature has been proven by his actions. There is no iota of proof that he thinks otherwise. His predatory instincts were exposed in his most unguarded moment.

On the other side of the argument folks have discussed extensively is the role played by these female students some of whose appearances, disposition and actions are more akin to skanks and hookers. There is no proof whatsoever that such folks have a noble intent during their sojourn in these instiutions.

My personal position is clear. I donot care who you are. As long as I have some authority over you and liberties to decide my interactions, I will condemn and flush out any individual lady I see as a threat to my morals instantly.

This is where I blame these academics. They cannot handle mere students the age of their kids. I donot blame them for the acts of indiscretion because anyone who falls into a fire will get burnt, What I blame them for is their inability or unwillingness to control their environments and set the standards of their interactions.

If I were a lecturer in Unilag what will make a lady come up with such a proposition sting or no sting. Who will dare do that when I have surrounded myself with interlocking rings of fear. Folks in on such a plan will have long dissuaded her before she has a chance of springing such a trap.

1 Like

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Fhowe: 6:32am On Oct 10, 2019
rabzy:

Hmmm unbelievable, there are indeed weird people in the world. Cave men abound. So because you are Mr universe, you are free to take advantage. This is a sting operation, and it is a standard practise in investigations all over the world. The school has dismissed them, maybe you should sue your alma mater for unlawful dismissal.
shut up ,he was only suspended before calling others cave men ,only cave men dont read and comprehend easily ,sting operation under what loco standi going to a lecturer to solicit for admission when he has little or nothing to do to affect the admission process in the university system or maybe their sting operation was to go out there to seduce lecturers and label them otherwise rada rada

1 Like

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by akdjr(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2019
The day I stop trusting those with position in church was when I was still attending Foursquare. The choir master whom I respect so much as a true believer cos of his conduct in church was caught sleeping with a mother and the daughter and it was later i was told he has been sleeping with members of the church even before I joined.
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Duggedised12(f): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2019
Typical example of "a wolf in sheeps clothing".
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2019
evry high priest is a man like us too.d fact dat it hapund to him doznt justify us in our own corrupt practices.wat he did is totally bad bt rememba dat 4 evri accusin finga u point,3 are also pointin bak.let he witout sin be d 1st to condemn.au revoir
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by PerfectJUSTICE: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2019
And that is how judgment day will shock everybody.
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by gobuchinny: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2019
godlyguy:
Only God knows the truth

Oga which other truth do you want God to know . Didnt you watch the video?

Nigerian sef. Even in the light of corruption and deception we bring God into it like it was God that sent him to act out his lustful nature.

Please leave God out of this biko. God is equally shocked at the deception and corruption of man esp does claiming to be His spokesman but are really agents of the devil
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Bathnover: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2019
God's name is being used in vain in countless time. But He's merciful and forgiven unlike humans.
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by gobuchinny: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2019
PerfectJUSTICE:
And that is how judgment day will shock everybody.

Brother it will shocktalise everybody ooo. For those who have made their pastors their gods grin. Hmmm. It will be very surprising. So the whole church could not have gotten d signal from the Holy Spirit that there is a wolf in sheep clothing? Jesus knew about Judas, Peter knew about Ananias, Paul knew about that lady with the spirit of divination grin. All these men of gold claim to be special yet they r not hearing from God. But promoting carnality. God will bless you. God will give u miracle job, miracle husband, miracle wife as if that is what the early Christian preached?

Me, I work out my own salvation with fear and trembling. Only by the word. Atleast if a man will go to hell, then go on your own terms not on the terms of another man who is a criminal and whose god is mammoth yet acting like his an angel from heaven grin.

Many people will go to hell because their pastors lead them all through but they won't read the bible and be like d berean christains.

1 Like

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by jaxxy(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2019
To be honest the man is a jovial man and he’s not the type to easily take offense based on the character I saw. I can say he’s definitely not the worst in Unilag bt was an easy target. There are worse and more victimizing lecturers than him in Unilag. This is just my assumption.

1 Like

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by murmee: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2019
VillageHead:
A thief that has not got an opportunity to steal will always be presumed innocent.
No. A thief that has not been caught is always presumed innocent. I say this because 95% of Male Lecturers in Nigerian tertiary institutions are into sex for grades. That is why the female students don't see the need to report to anyone because even the VCs are not innocent!
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2019
He is blessing their ministry na ni abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. / UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) / Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.