Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer (41378 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by VillageHead: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2019
murmee:
No. A thief that has not been caught is always presumed innocent. I say this because 95% of Male Lecturers in Nigerian tertiary institutions are into sex for grades. That is why the female students don't see the need to report to anyone because even the VCs are not innocent!

Take this:

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2019
tot:
That is MOST Nigerians for you. Forever forming 'godly' but very far from it in reality.

100% correct. Even on quora, you see them telling lies about how beautiful Nigeria is but meet them queuing for hours at the embassy to run away.

Hypocrites everywhere

2 Likes

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by mexzony: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2019
Anyone notice the "I thought it would be from philosophy or English" grin
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2019
grin, that is life of all christain they Will be claiming holy in public but secretly they bad than evil, na so one girl have been mocking me because am a muslim, but she is thé greates ashawo fucking around, i just imagine Who this girl is decieving ?

Christain are evil
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by peeps4u: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2019
oludavis123:
It could have been a set up

Did you watch the video?
Was he set up to say all he was saying? Yes, he was set up my a reporter posing as an admission seeker, and his randy nature was revealed.

Don't try to act wise while showing forth other side of wisdom.
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by taiyeayodeji: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=datola post=82995530.People are quick to condemn.As humans, we can err.All humans can make mistakes, even a general overseer can make mistake , talk less of an ordinary pastor.he gave way to the desires of the flesh.The flesh is in every human being.if you don't tame or resist the flesh.it wil destroy you when the opportunity come.He is only human and not God and I think he shud just accept his mistakes and move on in Life.i believe God will not condemn him.He has a good side and I don't think people are talking about his good side

he is a good man but for the sexual arrasment thing which cannot be condoled.

I hope others are learning from this

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by edoairways: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Another striking proof that religion does not give morals or promote morality. At best, religion promotes HYPOCRISY.

You don't need religion to be a good person.
Have you investigated African Traditional Religion before drawing conclusion or you just rely on the menace in Islam and Christianity?

1 Like

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by meditator(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2019
datola:
He is a good man but for the sexual arrasment thing which cannot be condoled.

I hope others are learning from this

Condoned

1 Like

Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by EdiskyHarry: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2019
he might have possessed all those good qualities you have mentioned, but felt down at the last minute
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by TemmyT002(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Don't act so righteous
Everybody pretends to be godly.
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by TemmyT002(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
grin, that is life of all christain they Will be claiming holy in public but secretly they bad than evil, na so one girl have been mocking me because am a muslim, but she is thé greates ashawo fucking around, i just imagine Who this girl is decieving ?

Christain are evil

You dey make sense until the very last sentence
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by godlyguy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Djoto(f): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
oludavis123:
It could have been a set up

Very stupid comment.
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by rabzy: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fhowe:
shut up ,he was only suspended before calling others cave men ,only cave men dont read and comprehend easily ,sting operation under what loco standi going to a lecturer to solicit for admission when he has little or nothing to do to affect the admission process in the university system or maybe their sting operation was to go out there to seduce lecturers and label them otherwise rada rada

Go and unsuspend him then. So is it today that admission seekers solicit the help of both lecturers and administrative staffs of universities for help in gaining admission. Majority of prospective students in Nigeria did this.
So why can't he send the lady on her way when he has nothing to do with admission, why claim you can help and then even ask for favors for something you can't even do.
Agbaya lecturer
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by Egoveen: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
godlyguy:
Only God knows the truth
There is no fucking God
Re: ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer by richie240: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
lomprico:

permit me to tell you to fuckoff! angry

we all watched the video, which God and which truth are you seeking?
He's coming from a 'clannish' angle.
Are u new to Nigeria?
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. / OPINION: 8 Reasons Why Bsc Is Superior To HND / Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.