Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Bbnaija: Seyi Apologizes For Saying Thelma’s Prosperity Has Gone With Her Late - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Seyi Apologizes For Saying Thelma’s Prosperity Has Gone With Her Late (459 Views)

Bbnaija: Seyi Wins Head Of House, Picks Tacha 2 Share His Bed But Got Humiliated / #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning / BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Seyi Apologizes For Saying Thelma’s Prosperity Has Gone With Her Late by graym: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
If you could recall, Seyi Awolowo said to Thelma during their stay in the Big Brother Naija reality tv show house that her late brother has taken her glory with him to the grave but now he has finally issued a public apology over his outburst saying that was his ‘dark side’.

Speaking to Ebuka, during an interview on Monday evening, Seyi said it was the dark side of him that abused fellow housemates while on the show.

He said: “That was the dark side of me when I abused some housemates.

“I did not speak directly to Thelma but I apologize to Thelma for the insult and also to Frodd.”

See more; http://graygist.com/2019/10/09/bbnaija-seyi-apologizes-for-saying-thelmas-prosperity-has-gone-with-her-late-brother

Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologizes For Saying Thelma’s Prosperity Has Gone With Her Late by graym: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Mercy, Tacha Finally Hangouts Together (video) / Bbnaija Shocking Ike Said He Will Marry Tacha / Stop Skin Bleaching Rev Obofuor- Nana Agradaa's Boys Insult Richest Ghana Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.