Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her (49723 Views)

Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by newsmag: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo and BBC’s Undercover journalist, Kiki Mordi have been at war of words on Twitter

She added

“She is arrogant and full of ignorance. @kikimordi leave Nigerian soil and don’t try to be a hero in the name of investigative Journalism for a BIG media outlet. BBC had an Exodus in 2014. Most Journalists told me they were “gagged”. #sexforgrades suspect in Ghana already boasting.

Kemi Olunloyo had since started a thread and also dragged BBC, Kiki blocked her on twitter in her response to all the backlash, she asked Nigerians to beg Kemi not to disturb her, she later unblocked her.

Kiki Mordi wrote:

“This woman should leave me alone.”
She also went ahead to block Kemi on Twitter. Afterwards, she unblocked her.

Kemi also replied:

https://newsmag.com.ng/please-stop-crying-kiki-mordi-replies-kemi-olunloyo-as-she-unblocks-her-on-twitter/

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by JoanHicks(f): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
If you like don't listen to Aunty Kemi advise

They will trace your parents oh

166 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by NwaAmaikpe: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
shocked

The truth be told.
Kiki wasn't smart, she chose clout over safety in that documentary.

299 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
I've come to notice that ladies with her type of lips are usually very proud, disrespectful and are chronic liars.
True most lecturers are hegoats, and there is need for them to be exposed but for goodness sake there are many ways to kill a cat. She Don do documentary. She Don win. Boniface Don nearly kill himself. Everybody Don know her. Congratulations. But na where she start to mention people come still add mama chat na there I know say something dey worry her.

Madam kemi dey craze we all know but na our hanty. No one disrespects our hanty for us. Telling her she is crying is plain wrong and shows the kind of abusive background she came from. The day wey you beat mad man na that day you go know say he get family.

Nigeria wey person dey kill another person because he no call am brother na him she dey do all these ones. I pity her. And wish her all the best.
Enu obow

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Betakeshi: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Following
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by baby124: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Leave her alone! Nigerian cowards thinks everyone should be afraid all the time like them. She’s fine, her mother is proud of her. Keep your subtle threats and unsolicited advice to yourself.

324 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Imagine Nigerians! And we want to progress? Welcome to the country in which it is wrong to report crime, the state that turns upon bravery and patriotism.

And to think that someone up there is saying some shit about respecting Kemi says a lot. Kemi that turned upon EFCC when that fraudster was detained. Dumb citizens. Later they say it's the government.

242 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by solmusdesigns: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
undecided

divergence of opinion should be welcomed on this issue if we are truly serious with ourselves...

without real investigation i can never jump into completion, i am also skeptical about bbc'c motive

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Ulaga12: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
divergence of opinion should be welcomed on this issue if we are truly serious with ourselves...

without real investigation, i am also skeptical about bbc'c motive
[/s]

14 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by julioralph(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told.
Kiki wasn't smart, she chose clout over safety in that documentary.
I fully agree with you.

24 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GEJDHERO: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
I was never really happy with this BBC thing,if you look at the situation critically the Lecturers were set up.I was expecting to see a bona fide students of their respective schools in the video .But alas unknown persons paid to set up the lecturers.This is not fair.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by KingTom(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
I was never really happy with this BBC thing,if you look at the situation critically the Lecturers were set up.I was expecting to see a bona fide students of their respective schools in the video .But alas unknown persons paid to set up the lecturers.This is not fair.
Sorry man, let them know when you're in bed with one of your students. A phone call and its lights, cameras, Action! grin

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by femi4: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
You are quite dull sha, if this thread hit front page...you ll receive more insult

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GEJDHERO: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
KingTom:

Sorry man, let them know when you're in bed with one of your students. A phone call and its lights, cameras, Action! grin
If Kiki had done it that way it would have been better instead of staging it.

6 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Bewiseedet(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Allow her to die na or is it ur die I tire oo

8 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by baby124: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
u are very stupid for saying that.Was the whole thing not a set up why did she not do a real investigative journalism instead of setting up the lecturers
What is your definition of investigative journalism?

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GEJDHERO: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
baby124:

What is your definition of investigative journalism?
make concrete efforts to get students that he has slept with or trying to sleep with ,try and plant secret cameras.

15 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by ilevic(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:

I suspect you are a lecturer.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by baby124: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
make concrete efforts to get students that he has slept with or trying to sleep with ,try and plant secret cameras.
Lmao. So you will put his victims in their torturers hands again, traumatize them to prove a point? So you can idtentify the students who pointed fingers at you and, your fellow losers (lecturers) in the university can frustrate their lives abi! Wow. That is not how investigative journalism is done anywhere in the world.

At least there is proof that his victims did not lie! So the investigation worked perfectly. You can’t catch a fly that is not obsessed with sweet things grin. A thief will always be a thief.

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by baby124: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
ilevic:

I suspect you are a lecturer.
They are plenty on NL supporting their sick colleagues actions.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Why sex for grades when you can drop out and start a business then let me Advertise your business on social media? cool

I handle Social media ads to promote Businesses and gain more customers for your products/Services

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by blackboy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
So you want to put real students at risk ehhh? Make they no graduate or be hacked down on campus or punished by other lecturers or... this documentary and Aunty Mordi deserve an award or awards

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by princeade86(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
mama naira. aunty kemkem. truly, investigation must be solid with good evidence. I can remember the era of CID, they will go all length to the extent that they will pregnant for a criminal just to get concrete evidence they need. if care is not taking, they can sue BBC for their actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by flexyrule(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Fellow Nigerians.
Just in... We have a new first Lady.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by spafu(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Crazeworld(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
sad

For Propective Batch C NYSC members, check this thread for your needed documents
https://www.nairaland.com/5457256/get-medical-certificate-medical-report

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by midnighter(f): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
I've come to notice that ladies with her type of lips are usually very proud, disrespectful and are chronic liars

The people in this place will never fail to astound me. So how did you get all that analysis from the girls lips

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by RexTramadol1: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:

How far bros? U dey normal so?

So na students wey d school fit deal with for dragging their name na e BBC suppose use bah

Wonder how people think atimes.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
This 'sex for grades ' of a thing is getting watery

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by ednut1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Madam kemi and her wahala

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) / Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.