Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her (49753 Views)

Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Macmoni(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
h
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by allthingsgood: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
I've come to notice that ladies with her type of lips are usually very proud, disrespectful and are chronic liars.
True most lecturers are hegoats, and there is need for them to be exposed but for goodness sake there are many ways to kill a cat. She Don do documentary. She Don win. Boniface Don nearly kill himself. Everybody Don know her. Congratulations. But na where she start to mention people come still add mama chat na there I know say something dey worry her.

Madam kemi dey craze we all know but na our hanty. No one disrespects our hanty for us. Telling her she is crying is plain wrong and shows the kind of abusive background she came from. The day wey you beat mad man na that day you go know say he get family.

Nigeria wey person dey kill another person because he no call am brother na him she dey do all these ones. I pity her. And wish her all the best.
Enu obow

Shut up. You are part of the problem

13 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by faithfull18(f): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by allthingsgood: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
I was never really happy with this BBC thing,if you look at the situation critically the Lecturers were set up.I was expecting to see a bona fide students of their respective schools in the video .But alas unknown persons paid to set up the lecturers.This is not fair.

Are u OK

10 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by cashkid: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
u are very stupid for saying that.Was the whole thing not a set up why did she not do a real investigative journalism instead of setting up the lecturers

Set up?!

U go school at all!??

14 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Adetayo1978(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Please, what do understand by the term "investigative journalism"?
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by InvertedHammer: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
/
Kemi: Is it your death?

Don't cry more than the bereaved.

Her story, her risk; her report, her style.

/

11 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by somez(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Whats your point actually ?
GEJDHERO:
I was never really happy with this BBC thing,if you look at the situation critically the Lecturers were set up.I was expecting to see a bona fide students of their respective schools in the video .But alas unknown persons paid to set up the lecturers.This is not fair.

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Arewa1408: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:

In Nigeria we support criminals and crimes, that is why pastors that are guilty of rape, adultery, etc are still on the pulpit preaching, looters are in retirement enjoying their wealth, IBB, GEJ, Mark all these idiots and even mr third term OBJ, liar Omokri, FFK, fayose, Ganduje, all are part of our democracy and all.

Its a shame.

14 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by tintingz(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
make concrete efforts to get students that he has slept with or trying to sleep with ,try and plant secret cameras.
Did you watch the documentary?

11 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by edoairways: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
The lecturer wasn't set up

11 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Kdon2: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
newsmag:
Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo and BBC’s Undercover journalist, Kiki Mordi have been at war of words on Twitter

She added

“She is arrogant and full of ignorance. @kikimordi leave Nigerian soil and don’t try to be a hero in the name of investigative Journalism for a BIG media outlet. BBC had an Exodus in 2014. Most Journalists told me they were “gagged”. #sexforgrades suspect in Ghana already boasting.

Kemi Olunloyo had since started a thread and also dragged BBC, Kiki blocked her on twitter in her response to all the backlash, she asked Nigerians to beg Kemi not to disturb her, she later unblocked her.

Kiki Mordi wrote:

“This woman should leave me alone.”
She also went ahead to block Kemi on Twitter. Afterwards, she unblocked her.

Kemi also replied:

https://newsmag.com.ng/please-stop-crying-kiki-mordi-replies-kemi-olunloyo-as-she-unblocks-her-on-twitter/

Old hag kemi...will you just shut up?? Shameless old woman

9 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Adebowale89(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
God punish Kemi olounloyo

I lost my crush to this lecturer then in school. there is this the most gorgeous brown skin girl I used to crush on when I was in 200level. she had everything in excess(big ass, thick pvssy, boobs and her tiny face) she's indeed butty girl. I went to sign my clearance form in my lecturer's office only to knock and he didn't answer because he's a sadist, only for me to open the door, I saw the lady big ass in the hand of this man playing with it I guess she carry his course, I have to rushed out so that he won't see me. I crashed the crushed I had for that lady since then

do you know how many serious relationship these old men had destroyed. I know of a lecturer then in faculty of science that told a friend that I told you I want to fvck you but you deliberately got pregnant ba? when you deliver that baby I'll still fvck you, thank God death end his miserable life

kudos to kiki, thunder fire Kemi again, Amen

20 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by safarigirl(f): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
I like how someone mentioned that the lady that wished to remain anonymous when she accused Fatoyinbo of rape, had her identity exposed by the same Aunty Kemi.

Aunty Kemi did not care about undercover informants when she was violating someone's rights to anonymity

21 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by arantess: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
JoanHicks:
If you like don't listen to Aunty Kemi advise

They will trace your parents oh
Mumu talk

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Martins6545: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
baby124:
Leave her alone! Nigerian cowards thinks everyone should be afraid all the time like them. She’s fine, her mother is proud of her. Keep your subtle threats and unsolicited advice to yourself.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Mightyhaiz: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kiki deserves national awards plus police and army protection

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Martins6545: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Imagine Nigerians! And we want to progress? Welcome to the country in which it is wrong to report crime, the state that turns upon bravery and patriotism.

And to think that someone up there is saying some shit about respecting Kemi says a lot. Kemi that turned upon EFCC when that fraudster was detained. Dumb citizens. Later they say it's the government.
[/s]
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by baby124: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
safarigirl:
I like how someone mentioned that the lady that wished to remain anonymous when she accused Fatoyinbo of rape, had her identity exposed by the same Aunty Kemi.

Aunty Kemi did not care about undercover informants when she was violating someone's rights to anonymity
Gbam!

6 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Martins6545: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
Bewiseedet:
Allow her to die na or is it ur die I tire oo
[/s]
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Mutemenot(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
baby124:

Lmao. So you will put his victims in their torturers hands again, traumatize them to prove a point? So you can idtentify the students who pointed fingers at you and, your fellow losers (lecturers) in the university can frustrate their lives abi! Wow. That is not how investigative journalism is done anywhere in the world.

At least there is proof that his victims did not lie! So the investigation worked perfectly. You can’t catch a fly that is not obsessed with sweet things grin. A thief will always be a thief.

A thief will always be a thief

And supported by fellow thieves shocked

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by OChimex: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=JoanHicks post=82989160]If you like don't listen to Aunty Kemi advise

They will trace your parents oh [/quo
But Kemi claims that she does investigative journalism too and she reveals her own identity anytime she does her own investigation.

Kemi is a 12 year old girl trapped in a 60 year old body.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Mightyhaiz: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
flexyrule:
Fellow Nigerians.
Just in... We have a new first Lady.
who cares
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Carsontyqa(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yawns! Me that is jejely waiting 4 my beans to dn...hungerbad.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by omerukokwuru(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
ilevic:

I suspect you are a lecturer.
a unilag lecturer that has been into cold room experience for sure

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by maasoap(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
u are very stupid for saying that.Was the whole thing not a set up why did she not do a real investigative journalism instead of setting up the lecturers

You were warned, remember that!
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by omerukokwuru(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=OChimex post=82995094][/quote]she suffers from post traumatic stress disorder and arrested development

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by oluwasegun007(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
See are wrinkled mouth shouting investigative journalism... Why can't she investigate before now

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
i no won talk anything now..in 6 months time,i will come back to this thread and ask how far?
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by lovemoi2(f): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Imagine Nigerians! And we want to progress? Welcome to the country in which it is wrong to report crime, the state that turns upon bravery and patriotism.

And to think that someone up there is saying some shit about respecting Kemi says a lot. Kemi that turned upon EFCC when that fraudster was detained. Dumb citizens. Later they say it's the government.

It is a shame... sometimes it is worthless to even try to help them.. they blame the Government and forget that it all starts from the root

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by midnighter(f): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
It's kemi that is making the issue worse...if you are so worried about her why not reach out to her privately?

You keep advertising for her to be murdered, what is your gain

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' / Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.