Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender (912 Views)

Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. / Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation / President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by Gjrich(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
I Don’t Want to See Anything Like Transgender Again In US – Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender

On Friday, Donald Trump who is the president of the United States puts an end to an Obama-era regulation that prevented transgender patients from being discriminated against while receiving health care.

The new policy by Trump has been long-awaited by his religious and conservative supporters. In the new policy, gender is now defined as a person’s biological sex, unlike the Obama regulation that defined gender as a person’s internal sense of being either, male, female, neither or a combination.

There are also moves by the administration to restrict transgender men and women from serving in the military.

Under former President Barack Obama administration rule, hospitals in the United States could be required to perform gender-transition operations (changing from boy to girl or vice versa), such as hysterectomies (removing of the womb).

The Obama-era rule made it easy for people to transform from boys to girls or from girls to boys, but with Trump putting an end to it, there will be difficult going forward.

Already Lesbian Bi-sexual Gay, Transgender and Queer (LBGTQ) groups are protesting against the new law by Trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by Baawaa(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Trump and wonders grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by yvelchstores(f): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thank you President Trump for your attempts to restore normalcy to this world! This is why they fight you, because you stand for what you believe is right,, without sentiments.

People want sugar coating all the time! I say drop the truth like a bomb!

Jesus be praised.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
God bless Trump as he fights for Christians and freedom of worship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by hisgrace090: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Men should love to remain themselves.
Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by KaideeGee(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
My guy no dey even send anybody at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by Mrkcee(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Trump my man, no time for dulling cool
Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by MightySparrow: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Trump of God, taking America back to God. More grease to your elbow. May likes of obama never rule america again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by youthsinitiativ(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lol

Ozige Trump the area scatter grin
Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by Freestainworld(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
That is why they hate him, evil people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by EngrXrix(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gjrich:

I Don’t Want to See Anything Like Transgender Again In US – Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender

On Friday, Donald Trump who is the president of the United States puts an end to an Obama-era regulation that prevented transgender patients from being discriminated against while receiving health care.

The new policy by Trump has been long-awaited by his religious and conservative supporters. In the new policy, gender is now defined as a person’s biological sex, unlike the Obama regulation that defined gender as a person’s internal sense of being either, male, female, neither or a combination.

There are also moves by the administration to restrict transgender men and women from serving in the military.

Under former President Barack Obama administration rule, hospitals in the United States could be required to perform gender-transition operations (changing from boy to girl or vice versa), such as hysterectomies (removing of the womb).

The Obama-era rule made it easy for people to transform from boys to girls or from girls to boys, but with Trump putting an end to it, there will be difficult going forward.

Already Lesbian Bi-sexual Gay, Transgender and Queer (LBGTQ) groups are protesting against the new law by Trump.
Never really understood the rationale behind this transgender thing tho. Doesn't make sense to me.

1 Like

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by seankafor(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
No wonder Christians don't joke with trump..

Dude is giving them what they deserve grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by feedthenation(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
One of the good decision he ever made as a president that i agree with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by new2012: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Is it that genuinely the teenagers on Nairaland don't research things? Do they just swallow anything they see?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by udemzyudex(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
That black man really spoil a lot of things in America but people were so blinded by his rubbish speech.

He destroyed a lot of things, just because he is a black man, people look side ways. Take a look at Libya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by TheSourcerer: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
yvelchstores:
Thank you President Trump for your attempts to restore normalcy to this world! This is why they fight you, because you stand for what you believe is right,, without sentiments.

People want sugar coating all the time! I say drop the truth like a bomb!

Jesus be praised.
seriously you're a gay hater? Disappointed thought you had class

1 Like

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by TheSourcerer: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
sad
EngrXrix:

Never really understood the rationale behind this transgender thing tho. Doesn't make sense to me.
Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by NobleRomm(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sometimes these man will behave Normal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by CAPSLOCKED: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
EngrXrix:

THERE ARE MORE THAN 7 BILLION PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. THE EARTH WASN'T BUILT FOR JUST YOU.

1 Like

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by CAPSLOCKED: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Freestainworld:
That is why they hate him, evil people

AMERICANS ARE EVIL BECAUSE OF HOMOSEXUALITY.

WHAT DO YOU CALL NIGERIANS? WE'RE THE SECOND MOST EVIL NATION IN THE WORLD. THE FIRST POSITION IS STILL OCCUPIED BY US AS WELL!

6 Likes

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by yvelchstores(f): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
seriously you're a gay hater? Disappointed thought you had class
LET ME BE CLASSLESS IF HAVING CLASS IS ACCEPTING SIN!

1 Like

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by yvelchstores(f): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE ARE MORE THAN 7 BILLION PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. THE EARTH WASN'T BUILT FOR JUST YOU.
doesn't mean he can't air his views!

1 Like

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by yvelchstores(f): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
new2012:
Is it that genuinely the teenagers on Nairaland don't research things? Do they just swallow anything they see?
oya take, https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/12/politics/trump-administration-transgender-health-care-protections/index.html
Adult.
Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by TheSourcerer: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
yvelchstores:
LET ME BE CLASSLESS IF HAVING CLASS IS ACCEPTING SIN!
you don't have to shout thought you were a guy. sad
Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by yvelchstores(f): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you don't have to shout thought you were a guy. sad
thank u. Class ko class ni. What has class got to do with anything?i HATE shallowness.

2 Likes

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by EngrXrix(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

You be transgender. U can't convince me otherwise.
Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by HuntSon(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lmao grin the Heteros and religious fanatics are so happy at this fake news.... awwnnn grin

So you know, your saviour Trump has appointed an openly gay man in his cabinet tongue

Also read his pride speech wink

Happy Pride Month to LGBTQ

3 Likes

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by new2012: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
yvelchstores:
oya take, https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/12/politics/trump-administration-transgender-health-care-protections/index.html
Adult.

Comprehension issues I suppose.

Read what CNN wrote, read what's on this thread.

1 Like

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by obiekunie2: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
TRUMP ODOGWU NWOKE!

The strong man of the world!

JUST ONE MORE FAVOUR I WILL LIKE YOU TO DO THE WORLD:

FIND A WAY TO JAIL THAT MODAFUKA GAY-BRIEL CALLED OBAMA THE SON OF DAMNATION AND HIS EVIL MISTRESS HILARY DEMON CLINTON AND THE WORLD WILL REMEMBER YOU FOREVER!

And pls make sure their jail term is up to 60 years without an option of parole!

PLS DO THAT IN YOUR SECOND TERM!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!
Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
obiekunie2:
TRUMP ODOGWU NWOKE!

The strong man of the world!

JUST ONE MORE FAVOUR I WILL LIKE YOU TO DO THE WORLD:

FIND A WAY TO JAIL THAT MODAFUKA GAY-BRIEL CALLED OBAMA THE SON OF DAMNATION AND HIS EVIL MISTRESS HILARY DEMON CLINTON AND THE WORLD WILL REMEMBER YOU FOREVER!

And pls make sure their jail term is up to 60 years without an option of parole!

PLS DO THAT IN YOUR SECOND TERM!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!
Obama, Hilary and all Democrats bastard really destroyed U.S

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by Palehair: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
new2012:
I'm like.... Who's the bloody fool that wrote this piece. The opening remark says it all "I don't want to see anything like transgender again".... Really?

1 Like

Re: No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender by Palehair: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
HuntSon:
Lmao grin the Heteros and religious fanatics are so happy at this fake news.... awwnnn grin

So you know, your saviour Trump has appointed an openly gay man in his cabinet tongue

Also read his pride speech wink

Happy Pride Month to LGBTQ
Just the opening remark shows it's fake. Someone who just gave a speech to celebrate pride

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biden Now Lead In Pennsylvania. / How Haiti Journalist's Camera Caught The President's Killers In Action / UN Is Negotiating The Return Of Russia To SWIFT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.