Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You (45225 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Nature8(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2019
helinues:
Fan? Like Ceiling fan ?

Only in Nigeria you will see a book seller inside danfo selling books on how to make millions.. He should have probably read his books instead of creating nuisances inside bus.

grin
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by crismark(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2019
BrutalJab:

Achievement isn't by money alone.

That's where you are getting it wrong Bro
So its by what??
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by luminouz(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Igbo woman vs Yoruba woman fight?
Now this is what I love to see. grin grin
Me too!!!

Its safarigirl 2: 1 Dominique!!!

Let Round 2 begin grin
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2019
BrutalJab:

Not everyone is busy doing nothing like you madam.

Peter has achieved what you can only dream of ever becoming in life.

I will advice you stick to banning Nairalanders alone because that's your business.

How dare you insult out darling Dominique? Nothing special about Peter, he is an upcoming artist okay?

In short you need 17 years BAN.
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2019
Lazy youths
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by WriterX(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2019
you know what's wore than having a fan who seems to have all the time in the world to DM someone else, it is posting such stupidity here as news and having people talk about it.

well-done nairaland, well done.
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by luminouz(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2019
gypsey:
Just because they parade themselves as celebrities, doesn't mean they are Educated. most so called Celebrities, rappers, Actors/actresses and musicians are Illiterates..

They are Opportunists. So yess! He cannot spell Energy.

If not for his so called music, He would probarbly be at Ladipo mushin selling Motor spare parts.

Not that selling motor spare parts is a bad thing grin
All this negativity because of Peter?

Haba....
Who do you like this na?

1 Like

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by dederocs(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Jobless youths everywhere...
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Rubicon67(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Onyi22:
Y can't some fans mind their own business?

I wonder o. But then that is if they have business to mind...most are hopelessly idle.
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2019
Amarabae:
Jobless and idle troll.
We have moved on from psquare.
Burna boy is a goal kiss

Wawu, so you are still on NL. I thought you deactivated your account. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2019
mercyviv:
Pride has always gone before a fall. They both know they made a huge mistake with the breakup already.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

They didn't make a mistake at all. Both are married and now have children. So their wives require financial responsibility from them. They need to make their own money since the sharing formula is always biased.

They need to put food on the table. Pay for children school fees. So they need a direct income in their name.

Do you understand?
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Gabson001(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2019
BrutalJab:

Not everyone is busy doing nothing like you madam.

Peter has achieved what you can only dream of ever becoming in life.

I will advice you stick to banning Nairalanders alone because that's your business.

1 Like

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by ehinorlive: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2019
some fan self
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by sizer07: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2019
For PETER it was all about money, how he can now have all the money he makes all by him self and not sharing it with any one, not minding the fact that those he is sharing the money connected by blood same father same mother who through tick and thin, collectively contribute there share of the hard work done to ensure the quids keep coming inn.above all money was very important that blood to him than family bound, shame. This clearly show how this our generations have totally lost all the moral family values our four fathers had due earthly things. There mother, may God rest her soul will be turning in her grave with anger and pain in her heart. This Brake up would have never seen the light of day if that woman was still alive. Too bad

7 Likes

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by MicroSweet(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2019
"Enargy". Okay ooo.

I sell cheap weed. See my signature. Thank you.
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Timileyin1234(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2019
F*ck Peter and f*ck his generation. Stupid mofo
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2019
luminouz:

All this negativity because of Peter?

Haba....
Who do you like this na?
Is this Rubbish Supposed to make sense? sad

1 Like

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by luminouz(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2019
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish Supposed to make sense? sad
Not to you perhaps...but then nothing ever does!!!

1 Like

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2019
luminouz:

Not to you perhaps...but then nothing ever does!!!
More Rubbish.
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by luminouz(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2019
gypsey:
More Rubbish.
Thanks sweetheart!!! kiss
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by sylve11: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2019
na wa. sad cool
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by dfrost: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2019
dominique:
He must be very idle for him to be exchanging words with a random troll via dm. I hope he releases new music soon or go on tour before his career hits rock bottom

Rock bottom?

Where the career dey before? dominique abeg no make me laugh die abeg
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2019
crismark:

So its by what??
It isn't by money Alone, Besides, Some people are wealthier than others.

1 Like

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2019
luminouz:

Thanks sweetheart!!! kiss
you are very wellcomed. tongue
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by greencard: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2019
sizer07:
For PETER it was all about money, how he can now have all the money he makes all by him self and not sharing it with any one, not minding the fact that those he is sharing the money connected by blood same father same mother who through tick and thin, collectively contribute there share of the hard work done to ensure the quids keep coming inn.above all money was very important that blood to him than family bound, shame. This clearly show how this our generations have totally lost all the moral family values our four fathers had due earthly things. There mother, may God rest her soul will be turning in her grave with anger and pain in her heart. This Brake up would have never seen the light of day if that woman was still alive. Too bad
you communicated well but didn't write well

All the same you did made a good point

2 Likes

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by bencynthgreat: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2019
dominique:
He must be very idle for him to be exchanging words with a random troll via dm. I hope he releases new music soon or go on tour before his career hits rock bottom
Go to 50cent, Eminem and other people's page and talk like that lazy Nigerian and see what u get. I have read 50cent and Eminem's bashing to some slow poke who come to troll them on their page. And as for u saying a billionaire like Peter is idle u need to check ur life properly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Peacefulgold(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2019
I was right when I closed d group cos you all don't deserve so he feels psquare fans didn't deserve them and they are selfish mudafuckers
Well I hope he knows dat d music industry never missed them one beat...

1 Like

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Zhirinovsky: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2019
".... I don't have to share my money with anyone" see how this man sees sharing money with his own blood brother. Even if Jude doesn't have singing talent, is it bad for your brother to make an honest living out of your talent?? You and your twin can sing, your elder brother joined along as a manager thereby making a living out of your blessing and you prefer to keep all the money to yourself, hire a manger from outside and doesn't care if he is out of job.

People are mean! May God never place our destiny in the hand of any man!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Okoroawusa: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2019
If someone had told me that twins can become sworn enemies I will not believe... not blood brothers, not even unidentical twins but identical twins that shared the same umbilical cord....

Look at Peter Okoye talking about money...so it's all about the money for you?

3 Likes

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Okoroawusa: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2019
truthsayer009:

They didn't make a mistake at all. Both are married and now have children. So their wives require financial responsibility from them. They need to make their own money since the sharing formula is always biased.

They need to put food on the table. Pay for children school fees. So they need a direct income in their name.

Do you understand?
And you think they can't do that while still a group?

Backstreet Boys are still together even though the group is made up of people that were total strangers.

These are brothers we are talking about here!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2019
Okoroawusa:

And you think they can't do that while still a group?

Backstreet Boys are still together even though the group is made up of people that were total strangers.

These are brothers we are talking about here!!!

How long do backstreet boys last? Answer for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab / Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years / Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.