Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) (95801 Views)

Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design / "Adeleke, Where Is Chioma's Cooking Show?" - Kemi Olunloyo Diss Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by mozona(m): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2019
to get wife for house good ooh

no wonder davido dey fat wizkid dey lean

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by technuel: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Everything on social media

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by mamajj17(f): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2019
EmekaBlue:
so white men also have this kinda control attitude...

My dear they do, mostly common among NARCISSIST. Take good care dear smiley

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by akmath: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2019
safarigirl:
somebody that already has wedding hashtag and has done introduction? Clean your glasses and look again
Which one be wedding hashtag again? no be hashtag them use dash one of my sisters 50M wey them no later give her?

NO MENTION ME O,
I GET HEADACHE...
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by femmoy(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2019
sammchuck1:

And half gallon of palm oil

both of you are insane
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by akmath: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2019
HEAVILY PREGNANT ABI?

Bloggers no go leave this pikin before LOCAL PILOTS begin reason him matter.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by Adebowale89(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Godtschild:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am Yoruba and this is funny. My Yoruba people like pepper sha.
[/s]

will anyone kill you if you show your real identity. Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by femmoy(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2019
UrbanExotica:
he already has two kids
point of correction he already had 3 kids,not 2
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by Adebowale89(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
sammchuck1:

And half gallon of palm oil
[/s]

no one can stay close where Igbo person is sheeting because of series of funny meal you consume

I Dont know why what others choose to eat is you imbeciles headache

dumb people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by Tonnyray: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2019
May the life of the OP be as relevant as this news is to us.
Kilode gan?

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by explosiveskull(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2019
safarigirl:
somebody that already has wedding hashtag and has done introduction? Clean your glasses and look again
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by Grandium: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2019
Wow
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by dont8(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2019
ruggedtimi:
nigeria media always looking for a way to create a trending topic..after BBN na davido now angry
So an individual that lift a caption from a celebrity's Instagram account and posted same in Nairaland now equate the media, right? Kwantinu!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by pointstores(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2019
Good investment @ chioma
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by explosiveskull(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2019
Kdon2:

All i see is another baby mama. Mtchew
Jealousy
Dey dere, you go rust for life
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by Adebowale89(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2019
Cumtroller:
Davido like better thing. He crossed the Niger to settle down with Chioma. She don use ofe nsala and ofe owerri scatter him ninja turtle head.

Well, even this afonja knows how worthless an afonja woman is. They can fvck for a loaf of agege bread or less. Extemely sexually restless and reckless beings.

Ohaneze and others should rally together to prevent a recurrence of this in future. Afonjas should settle with Afonjas. Simple.

you and that Dumb Donstan18 are one reason why Buhari should build psychiatric in East and give up on second Niger bridge

you imbeciles are the best replica of how unreasonable you people could be in that other side. you've force everyone on Nairaland to believe majority of Igbo are dumb with mental issue

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by Kdon2: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
explosiveskull:

Jealousy
Dey dere, you go rust for life

You mean your generations!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by explosiveskull(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
TGMISKY:
O God, give me enough cash so that anything I do go become news.
Was she supposed to wear a full lenght gown to cook in her own kitchen?
So you enjoy the public, I can't stand my life being in the public.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by Timisamd(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
explosiveskull:

So you enjoy the public, I can't stand my life being in the public.

Public ?
.. You mean where there is crowd , or public arena of a counterclockwise mammals descending from the higher section of the most relevant invertebrate ?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by 123business: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Cumtroller:
Davido like better thing. He crossed the Niger to settle down with Chioma. She don use ofe nsala and ofe owerri scatter him ninja turtle head.

Well, even this afonja knows how worthless an afonja woman is. They can fvck for a loaf of agege bread or less. Extemely sexually restless and reckless beings.

Ohaneze and others should rally together to prevent a recurrence of this in future. Afonjas should settle with Afonjas. Simple.

I don't like to reply stupid post but you need to be corrected.To come online to insult an entire people shows your level of ignorance, the lack of home training from your parents and worse still the type of mother who raised you. If you were raised by a queen, you'd respect the women folk especially in relation to those not your clan. You are just a myopic clannish im.becile. Stand corrected and learn to become a human being to society. Enough of these nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
safarigirl:

But is a heavily pregnant woman supposed to be cooking??

Wtf is wrong with Africa

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by explosiveskull(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kdon2:

You mean your generations!
If I talk now Dem go ban me now, so make I just pipe low.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by chiefolododo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
midolian:
Is this really chioma like a bag of beans?
She is a bag of rice

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by frubben(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
Las Las with all the noise na baby mama still end am
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by richie240: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bigiyo:
lmao...
tribalism have finish nairaland
I think not. They've always been tribal right from time....more like a default setting of theirs. Pre2015 election (and beyond) has just opened d eyes of most Nigerians to their real nature.
Nothing concerns Nairaland in ds.

[img]https://tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRah91qAZ1Ok7bksrnnGkuea20gTQZfojtplQdFSxvtiERmmRKl[/img]
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by emerged01(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
midolian:
Is this really chioma like a bag of beans?
grin apo Ewa!
Davido like that bank cashier,”next customer pls!!!!!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
adedayourt:

We now live in a community where wedding hashtag equals marriage vows. #spit

You must have missed the introduction part

Keep spitting, you must be as pregnant as Chioma, hence, the excess saliva

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
logan2:
emmm she's still not yet a wife... Davido can still dump her...

Even wives get dumped, so, it doesn't matter. There is no permanent relationship aside parent and child.

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by profmnuhu(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Because she's pregnant she shouldn't cook again? Nairaland kena
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kdon2:

All i see is another baby mama. Mtchew

You're not current.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by Kdon2: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
udemzyudex:

You're not current.

Thanks current president.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
All you need is money and/or fame and the females will fight over you. I bet when that baby drops and scatters her kpekus Davido will search for the next willing female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) / Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.