Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) (95806 Views)

Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design / "Adeleke, Where Is Chioma's Cooking Show?" - Kemi Olunloyo Diss Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by respect80(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dagger111:

Rara o, na artificial insemination. Omo Ale.

Stop showcasing your primitivity by telling the world how bad your upbringing was.

Does the comment I made really warrant any insult?
Grow up man, and stop being a dimwit.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by AlphLukau: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
End Time ... Listen to Sermons ooooooo and be saved.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by Dagger111(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
respect80:

Stop showcasing your primitivity by telling the world how bad your upbringing was.

Baba re ni dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by respect80(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dagger111:

Baba re ni dimwit.

You're obviously a dimwit and the fact that you think you could insult someone in your native language and go away with it speaks volume of how poorly you were brought up.
I don't want to bring your parents into this because I have seen responsible men and women with stupid sons and daughters.
My plight is the fact that you choose to showcase your imbecility while typing with your native language. I do not wish to see your witlessness being attributed to your tribe cos I have met so many intelligent and responsible people from your tribe.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by Dagger111(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
respect80:

You're obviously a dimwit and the fact that you think you could insult someone in your native language and go away with it speaks volume of how poorly you were brought up.
I don't want to bring your parents into this because I have seen responsible men and women with stupid sons and daughters.
My plight is the fact that you choose to showcase your imbecility while typing with your native language. I do not wish to see your witlessness being attributed to your tribe cos I have met so many intelligent and responsible people from your tribe.

With all these, are u done finger-fucking your doubt now? Respect80 for minister of well behavior.

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by Bondjames147: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by respect80(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dagger111:

With all these, are u done finger-fucking your doubt now? Respect80 for minister of well behavior.

cheesy
Just enjoy your time.
Got an important task to catch up with.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by Dagger111(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
respect80:

cheesy
Just enjoy your time.
Got an important task to catch up with.

Like flight to Somalia ba? grin
Safe landing sir, pls kindly buy me chinchin when coming back. tongue
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Onyi90:
Na today? abi Dem born u today?
Na u jux dey come Di's world newly. grin
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by opebiboy: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
This one go born before the wedding
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by stormborn28(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
safarigirl:
somebody that already has wedding hashtag and has done introduction? Clean your glasses and look again
Davido dey nack oooooo.... Chai...
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by naijacentric(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2019
Cumtroller:
Davido like better thing. He crossed the Niger to settle down with Chioma. She don use ofe nsala and ofe owerri scatter him ninja turtle head.

Well, even this afonja knows how worthless an afonja woman is. They can fvck for a loaf of agege bread or less. Extemely sexually restless and reckless beings.

Ohaneze and others should rally together to prevent a recurrence of this in future. Afonjas should settle with Afonjas. Simple.

baskat chest beating fools from thr east who always believe dey are better dan other tribes even niger delta people dislike u guys. Enjoy ur mud nation!

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by naijacentric(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2019
logan2:
never conclude.... I just hope not, because I like see peoples marriage last, but considering Chioma is Igbo ( one of the reasons she would never agree to be a baby mama for Davido) I trust her...
so we don't av baby mamas from the east abi don't u guys get tired of being bitter.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by PureFace1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Cumtroller:
Davido like better thing. He crossed the Niger to settle down with Chioma. She don use ofe nsala and ofe owerri scatter him ninja turtle head.

Well, even this afonja knows how worthless an afonja woman is. They can fvck for a loaf of agege bread or less. Extemely sexually restless and reckless beings.

Ohaneze and others should rally together to prevent a recurrence of this in future. Afonjas should settle with Afonjas. Simple.

Typical pig from Biafra Land, this your frustration should have been directed at your worthless Nyamirin women that dominate prostitute brothels all over Nigeria.

Any Aboki can own an Nyamirin pussy with as little as 500 Naira, very useless and worthless thing .

I blame all these stupid Yoruba men that are getting married to women from a tribe of gorillas, baboons and Pigs.

Afenifere should rally together and prefer future occurrence, Nyamirin should settle with fellow baboons and Pigs from Biafra Land. cheesy

Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by PureFace1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
sammchuck1:

E pain baba. Carry your tribal marks and leave this place!

Says a Pig from Biafra Land cheesy
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by PureFace1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
respect80:

You are the dimwit here

Someone was trying to mock your tribe and you find it funny

Omo ale ni e

You are a pure bastard and stop calling yourself Yoruba please
Re: Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) by respect80(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
PureFace1:

You are the dimwit here

Someone was trying to mock your tribe and you find it funny

Omo ale ni e

You are a pure bastard and stop calling yourself Yoruba please

You lack the slightest bit of comprehensive reading. Where on earth do you see me claim to be a yoruba?
FYI, I'm not a yoruba and I'm never gonna be so get away with your tribal nonsense and ingredients.

Even if someone insults me, are you the one to decide for me to pick offense?

Learn how to mind your business pls. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) / Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.