Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

EFCC Recovers N65.5million In Zamfara INEC Office (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Recovers N65.5million In Zamfara INEC Office (Photo) (17600 Views)

EFCC Recovers ₦‎37bn From Humanitarian Ministry’s Looted Funds Under Sadiya / EFCC Arrests Four Zamfara INEC Officials (Photo) / London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers N65.5million In Zamfara INEC Office (Photo) by thundafire: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Dis man dumb y put such in ur office
Re: EFCC Recovers N65.5million In Zamfara INEC Office (Photo) by civilpeace(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Some Nigerians are heartless. Please join in exposing WALE REHOBOTH INVESTMENT, a scam that poses as a professional forex trader, dupping innocent people. We must expose this devil and his works for the sake of others.
This is his facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=100984367974170&set=a.100984387974168&type=3.
More details below:
Good day Sir/Ma,
On a TV station called IJAW DREAM TV, I saw an investment platform that deals on forex trading and other investment portfolios called WALE REHOBOTH INVESTMENT. The same thing was also stated in their website and looks genuine.
Never did we know that it was a scam, according to the investment plan, we are to get returns of our dividend every Friday(weekly). Some of us started with little capital and things was going smoothly but as some as we decided to top-up our investment with huge capital after gaining the trust of the platform, suddenly, we were told that all our investment capital was lost in their last trading. After several weeks of questioning and probing, it has become very clear to us that we were victims of fraud.
Please how can a Tv station (Dream Tv) facilitate fraudulent activities, tarnishing the image of our great country Nigeria?
DETAILS OF INVESTMENT PLATFORM ARE AS STATED BELOW:
Name of Investment: WALE REHOBOTH INVESTMENT
Email:waledreamtv@gmail.com
web site : www.warehoboth.com.
Bank Name: Zenith Bank International
Account Name: WALE REHOBOTH
Bank Account: 2111344684
Phone numbers: 09016736357, 08126144148, +233 24 230 6120

This is an update on the fraudulent activities by WALE REHOBOTH INVESTMENT.
He sent mail to us that his Zenith Bank account has been blocked and we can invest into another account:
Stanbic ibtc bank
Account name:wale Rehoboth
Account number:0033563571.
Kindly, help us stop these fraudulent activities by WALE REHOBOTH INVESTMENT.
Below is the initial complain that I sent concerning the scam of WALE REHOBOTH INVESTMENT.
Wale Rehoboth Investment is a scam, the actual name of the hardened criminal is actual name is VICTOR STEVEN

Re: EFCC Recovers N65.5million In Zamfara INEC Office (Photo) by SoNature(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2019
pjc:
I believe it is high time stringent cashless policies be applied especially to the Nigerian public sector. All transactions, payments for jobs or contracts should be remitted to designeted account numbers. Cash withdrawal of large sums like these should be strictly frowned at and victims thoroughly penalized.

You dey speak grammar

Nigeria has no solution...just take it the way you see it.
Re: EFCC Recovers N65.5million In Zamfara INEC Office (Photo) by kiddkash(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2019
pjc:
I believe it is high time stringent cashless policies be applied especially to the Nigerian public sector. All transactions, payments for jobs or contracts should be remitted to designeted account numbers. Cash withdrawal of large sums like these should be strictly frowned at and victims thoroughly penalized.
when you use banks, they will take percentage of your hard earned money
Re: EFCC Recovers N65.5million In Zamfara INEC Office (Photo) by seangy4konji: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2019
They won't masturbatory over this thread. Iifit was one small boy who collected 100 dollars to buy food... They would have cursed the whole Nigerians as if it's that small boy that destroyed that future of their unborn kids.
Re: EFCC Recovers N65.5million In Zamfara INEC Office (Photo) by fortune1968: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2019
This behavior permeates every aspect of our society .Lord ! where will greed lead us ?
Re: EFCC Recovers N65.5million In Zamfara INEC Office (Photo) by sizer07: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2019
What do you expect from Goro eater and Kunu drinkers, greed and wickedness in Nigeria is what is bringing untold hardship in this country, sitting on people 6k movement allowance who risk there lives in doing such knowing how dangerous elections in Nigeria can be.I swear i wont do that for 1m in some part of this country self, most especially that trouble region like Zamfara,that's how I value my life , he probably hide the money so that when things die down and the owners of the money are tired of making noise. Probably by this time next year, ogas at the top will share it. What happened to bank? Or list I forgot it will be easy to trace. Shege nama. Charge the baban riga thief, oleburuku ,criminal in banan Riga to court and jail him for life if found guilty
Re: EFCC Recovers N65.5million In Zamfara INEC Office (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
five hundred and forty eight naira. I'm not understanding angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin / EFCC Arraigns Man Over $370,000 Fake Marriage Scam / Customs Seizes 38 Cars, 1,060 Bags Of Rice, 158 Kegs Of Oil In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.