Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

How I Made My First Million Online... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Made My First Million Online... (657 Views)

How To Make Your First Million Online. / Nigerian Students Declared Wanted In Canada For $2 Million Online Romance Scam / Make Your First Million With 3 Months Of FREELANCING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made My First Million Online... by Mdpoundz(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
I want to be part of your success story. You'll thank me later.

By MD

I'm about to share with you how I've been making my money online. If you believe me you'll be greatly rewarded. If you don't believe me, I will make it worth your while to change your mind. Let me explain.

I don't know about you but everyone has failed and still trying to learn a lesson from life one way or the other. I have also. Failed as a blogger, as a forex trader, as an affiliate marketer and others. Yeah I gave up,
what was I thinking "the market was dominated" "Its above my knowledge" " I couldn't do it". That was Laziness

Well 2 years ago something changed that, you know that feeling.
I was lucky to have found that ad about learning this new *skill* I have now. Currently I'm making over $5000 every month. . Yeah every month here in Nigeria. Helping online businesses generate revenue so they can survive. I've worked with businesses in most niches and generated 6 figures in monthly revenue for them.

DON'T BE CONFUSED
I'm often asked by people, "can I really make that much money in Nigeria". Yes you can please give me the opportunity to prove it to you.

What is this *skill set*, you ask.

It's Online copywriting.

Online Copywriting means writing persuasively to generate sales for online business.

Copywriting is one of the most high demanding professions in today's world. It doesn't require a college degree or a lot of capital to get started, and most of all it is a skill that can make you a comfortable income working from home or anywhere in the world.
Once you master this skill you can write your own destiny...

Lucky for us, every single company on this planet needs a *good* copywriters that's why it's in high demand.

How to become an online copywriter (with no experience)

Are you ready?

1. Learn from an expert
You can search online for courses about copywriting. Its a great investment. You'll get to learn from an expert that is letting him/her pass his knowledge down to you and getting better at it yourself.

Text me on whatsapp for a free consultation. 08117301829

2. Choose one market
So you're just starting out and want to get in the game, don't make same mistakes others do. A lot of new online copywriters try to be everything to everyone. Pick a niche to write for. Need an idea on what niche to work for

3. Earn while you learn
Unlike traditional education, you can earn while learning as a copywriter. You need to start so you'll gain some or lots of experience in dealing with clients or customers whether in B2B or B2C. The smarter you'll get when you start earning.

So in order to become a good copywriter. You've got to make a decision that this is a *skill* you have to master no matter what. It's not gonna be overnight at the same time it won't take as long as you might think.

You just have to make the decision to be the best copywriter you could be, knowing in your chosen market.

If you want to become a successful copywriter text me on whatsapp 08117301829, am going to share with you a very particular model I've developed that will help you to short cut your learning curves so it doesn't take you years to become a copywriter but only few weeks. You're not only gonna become a mater but will also get started in a few weeks and you can earn while learning as well.

With this skill you are going to learn you'll be a better blogger, SEO expert, build landing pages the right way, Great sales pages, Email Marketing, Content *Marketing*, e-newsletters, etc.. There is so much opportunity for you as a copywriter.

I only want decision-makers.
If you're not ready I won't waste my time cause I have to make more money too.

I urge you to start today.
Make that decision, change your story.

Text me on WhatsApp with your full name

Re: How I Made My First Million Online... by Etsyl: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Mdpoundz:

By MD

I'm about to share with you how I've been making my money online. If you believe me you'll be greatly rewarded. If you don't believe me, I will make it worth your while to change your mind. Let me explain.

I don't know about you but everyone has failed and still trying to learn a lesson from life one way or the other. I have also. Failed as a blogger, as a forex trader, as an affiliate marketer and others. Yeah I gave up,
what was I thinking "the market was dominated" "Its above my knowledge" " I couldn't do it". That was Laziness

I was lucky to have found that ad about learning this new *skill* I have now. Currently I'm making over $5000 every month. . Yeah every month here in Nigeria. Helping online businesses generate revenue so they can survive. I've worked with businesses in most niches and generated 6 figures in monthly revenue for them.

DON'T BE CONFUSED
I'm often asked by people, "can I really make that much money in Nigeria". Yes you can please give me the opportunity to prove it to you.

It's Online copywriting.

Online Copywriting means writing persuasively to generate sales for online business.

Copywriting is one of the most high demanding professions in today's world. It doesn't require a college degree or a lot of capital to get started, and most of all it is a skill that can make you a comfortable income working from home or anywhere in the world.

Lucky for us, every single company on this planet needs a *good* copywriters that's why it's in high demand.

Are you ready?

1. Learn from an expert
You can search online for courses about copywriting. Its a great investment. You'll get to learn from an expert that is letting him/her pass his knowledge down to you and getting better at it yourself.

2. Choose one market
So you're just starting out and want to get in the game, don't make same mistakes others do. A lot of new online copywriters try to be everything to everyone. Pick a niche to write for. Need an idea on what niche to work for

3. Earn while you learn
Unlike traditional education, you can earn while learning as a copywriter. You need to start so you'll gain some or lots of experience in dealing with clients or customers whether in B2B or B2C. The smarter you'll get when you start earning.

So in order to become a good copywriter. You've got to make a decision that this is a *skill* you have to master no matter what. It's not gonna be overnight at the same time it won't take as long as you might think.

You just have to make the decision to be the best copywriter you could be, knowing in your chosen market.

If you want to become a successful copywriter text me on whatsapp 08117301829, am going to share with you a very particular model I've developed that will help you to short cut your learning curves so it doesn't take you years to become a copywriter but only few weeks. You're not only gonna become a mater but will also get started in a few weeks and you can earn while learning as well.

With this skill you are going to learn you'll be a better blogger, SEO expert, build landing pages the right way, Great sales pages, Email Marketing, Content *Marketing*, e-newsletters, etc.. There is so much opportunity for you as a copywriter.

Free training?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million Online... by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Mdpoundz:

By MD

DON'T BE CONFUSED

It's Online copywriting.

Are you ready?

1. Learn from an expert

2. Choose one market

3. Earn while you learn

Sir, is this really free as u have said. because I don't want to WhatsApp u and later u will want to use an indirect way to collect little money from me oooo. just be sincere, if there is any strings attached to it, let us know now pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million Online... by adigun98(m): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2019
Same here also,I'm interested
Re: How I Made My First Million Online... by Mdpoundz(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2019
100% free
Re: How I Made My First Million Online... by Linzo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
This scammer again?? You have come with another tactics. Fellow nairalanders please run away from this scammer. He has multiple accounts on nairaland that he uses to comment on his threads to make it look legit in order to scam unsuspecting victims. He's the criminal called importexpart
Re: How I Made My First Million Online... by Linzo(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
adigun98:
Same here also,I'm interested
This also the op with another account commenting on the his thread to deceive you ooo please run away from this scammer
Re: How I Made My First Million Online... by Mdpoundz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
Linzo:
This scammer again?? You have come with another tactics. Fellow nairalanders please run away from this scammer. He has multiple accounts on nairaland that he uses to comment on his threads to make it look legit in order to scam unsuspecting victims. He's the criminal called importexpart

Lol... I have one account and one only....

Well am used to criticism.
There's always that one person that will say bad about you even though they don't know you.

Believe whoever you want to believe. ..

Its a choice.

Won't affect me.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Job In Pakistan / Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? / Buy Data @ N300 per GB, Refer and get paid. Visit www.octavo.com.ng [DIY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.