Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? (661 Views)

Job: A Phone Store in VI/Lekki Lagos, Need Bsc Or HND Applicant / How Much Does A BSC Holder Earn As A University Non-Academic Staff? / Which Course Is Better: Computer Sci.bsc Or Stat/comp.sci.bsc Edu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
I have an HND cert and doing very fine with it. But I’m having this strong urge to go further. Not for the certificate but to expand my knowledge.

If it involves doing both, I’m so up for it. Any suggestions?

Pardon my moniker. Never been this serious.
Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by ignis: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
stupidity:
I have an HND cert and doing very fine with it. But I’m having this strong urge to go further. Not for the certificate but to expand my knowledge.

How old are you ?

Are you Male or Female ?

Which course did you study @ HND?
Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by rossychik(f): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sorry nobody will take u serious. Change ur moniker them come back and ask the question
Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
rossychik:
Sorry nobody will take u serious. Change ur moniker them come back and ask the question
isnt there seriousness written all over it already? How else do you want it? angry
Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
ignis:

How old are you ?

Are you Male or Female ?

Which course did you study @ HND?
male. 30 plus. Urban and regional planning.
Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by ignis: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
stupidity:

Oga forget school.

Go and marry

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by tayebest(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
stupidity:

If probably maybe you're currently using the HND as your source of income, I'll advise you go for masters straight away. This days, no time to waste time ✌️

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
ignis:

Oga forget school.

Go and marry
you have a warped mind.
Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by ignis: 12:48am On Apr 18, 2020
stupidity:
you have a warped mind.

Your name said it all
Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by uchman(m): 3:33am On Apr 18, 2020
ignis:

Oga forget school.

Go and marry

So 30+ should forget school and not even masters?
How is marriage a priority for guys and not female?

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by michlins(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2020
uchman:

So 30+ should forget school and not even masters?
How is marriage a priority for guys and not female?
sir it's her own opinion and entitled to it even when it sounds stupid to you. You can give him your own wise advice and move on. Nairaland can contain us all without bickering.

At OP, when this pandemic is over, come back with your questions. I will have advice for you then. Right now, I'm thinking of where the next meal is coming from. Take care

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by saintlawsoft(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2020
Well my advice for you is if you still have enough time and can manage work with schooling instead of going back for BSc just look for a school where you can do conversion of hnd to BSc it will only take 2 semester. Schools like crescent and Babcock university are doing it. This won't stop you from working and after then you can put in for your masters.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by Tellaoluwatosin(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2020
you can for a top up/ conversion program for your first degree in building or civil engineering for broader knowledge in case of any other career opportunities in future. it's a 2 years program and it's usually on weekends. Thanks
Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by Spanishmilf(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2020
stupidity:
abeg message me again
Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by uchman(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
michlins:
sir it's her own opinion and entitled to it even when it sounds stupid to you. You can give him your own wise advice and move on. Nairaland can contain us all without bickering.

At OP, when this pandemic is over, come back with your questions. I will have advice for you then. Right now, I'm thinking of where the next meal is coming from. Take care
Re: Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? by uchman(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
michlins:

Oga I did not quote you and you dont have to quote me... Give your own opinion and move on... Stop quoting me writing shit Mr know it all...

(1) (Reply)

DANGOTE IS A ‘BEAST’: AN ENCOUNTER WITH AFRICA’S MOST UNDER-CELEBRATED SON / Unlimited Free Browsing / Phone Engineering Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.