Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Please I Need Help On "How To Get To Silverbird Galleria, VI From Oshodi. Thanks - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Help On "How To Get To Silverbird Galleria, VI From Oshodi. Thanks (790 Views)

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix / Photos From Oshodi Bus Terminal Newly Opened / I Need Direction To Travel From Oshodi To Trade Fair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On "How To Get To Silverbird Galleria, VI From Oshodi. Thanks by blackfish(m): 12:21am On Oct 10, 2019
Good morning everyone. Please i need help on how to arrive at 133 Ahmadu Bello Way, Silverbird Galleria, VI from Oshodi. Please I need guide on how I will board vehicle and appreciably the transport fare cost. Thank you all
Re: Please I Need Help On "How To Get To Silverbird Galleria, VI From Oshodi. Thanks by blackboy(m): 12:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Take a bus going to VI. Tell the nurtw or the agbero you are going to Silverbird

Or take uber or taxify or drop .

If driving use your google map or waze type in Silverbird
Re: Please I Need Help On "How To Get To Silverbird Galleria, VI From Oshodi. Thanks by blackfish(m): 12:55am On Oct 10, 2019
blackboy:
Take a bus going to VI. Tell the nurtw or the agbero you are going to Silverbird

Or take uber or taxify or drop .

If driving use your google map or waze type in Silverbird
Thank you very much bro. If I get you, from Oshodi I will enter a bus going to VI and tell the conductor that I will alight at Silverbird.
Please how much is the fare
Re: Please I Need Help On "How To Get To Silverbird Galleria, VI From Oshodi. Thanks by joeferrari(m): 1:08am On Oct 10, 2019
From oshodi board a bus going cms, alight at cms then board a bus going to Ahmadu Bello way, tell the conductor to stop you at silver bird galleria
Re: Please I Need Help On "How To Get To Silverbird Galleria, VI From Oshodi. Thanks by blackfish(m): 1:21am On Oct 10, 2019
joeferrari:
From oshodi board a bus going cms, alight at cms then board a bus going to Ahmadu Bello way, tell the conductor to stop you at silver bird galleria
Thank you bro. I am grateful

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help On "How To Get To Silverbird Galleria, VI From Oshodi. Thanks by vickthorious(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
blackfish:
Good morning everyone. Please i need help on how to arrive at 133 Ahmadu Bello Way, Silverbird Galleria, VI from Oshodi. Please I need guide on how I will board vehicle and appreciably the transport fare cost. Thank you all
from oshodi u wud get obalende or cms buh wen u drop there ask the conductor ur going to silverbird .. from cms to silverbird is 100 from oshodi to cms should blk 300 ..to obalende wud be 250 or so if u cant get bus to vi from obalende goto cms but u wud see..as those agbero on uniform questions or direction them sure pass normal people to avoid stories dat touch
Re: Please I Need Help On "How To Get To Silverbird Galleria, VI From Oshodi. Thanks by blackboy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
blackfish:
Thank you very much bro. If I get you, from Oshodi I will enter a bus going to VI and tell the conductor that I will alight at Silverbird.
Please how much is the fare

Last time I did that was 2009 or so. I have left Lagos te te.
Maybe N500
Re: Please I Need Help On "How To Get To Silverbird Galleria, VI From Oshodi. Thanks by blackfish(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Vs Lagos[flyovers] Lol / Beautiful Enugu City, Malls And Airport / Preferred Country For Employment And Residence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.