Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) (57794 Views)

Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates Her 19th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by YorubaNinja: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lifestone:

I need to be informed.
Which political position has Ned held?

Isn't or wasn't he a Senator?
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
YorubaNinja:
The major problem of Nigeria is Nigerians!

Imagine the way people adulate and celebrate this man without ever asking for the source of his wealth.

He loots public funds as a Politician for personal gratification at the people's expense yet, you see the 'victims' singing his praises.

Black man and delusions... angry

it's a shame really

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ekwensu1:
the bold is the cause of many illegalities found today in Nigeria from money rituals to fraud
no be everyone go be rich like Ned
if my legit hustle cannot keep my babe that means she's not the one for me

oil dey your head nwanne

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by akdjr(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Love is a beautiful thing. Love knows no tribe, age religion and colour.
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by ozilo1chance(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ekwensu1:
the bold is the cause of many illegalities found today in Nigeria from money rituals to fraud
no be everyone go be rich like Ned
if my legit hustle cannot keep my babe that means she's not the one for me

Hmmm, truer words have never been said

but of what use is the truth when it comes from Ekwensu
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
crazyABO:
bruh u no know maybe the guy still they chop her steady steady n he don dey build him second house like this with Ned money tongue
she dare not sleep around, she was taking to make an oath never to sleep with any man else she'll die at the spot. U think say him be prince for nothing
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by webngnews: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
wink
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
YorubaNinja:

Isn't or wasn't he a Senator?
Nope. Tribunal sacked him !
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by YorubaNinja: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lifestone:

Nope. Tribunal sacked him !

But, prior to his sack nko? Do you know how much these guys embezzle or steal while in office? Do you know the few powers enjoying the Oil wealth meant for millions of people down in the South? All the money from the Oil corporations go to their personal pockets. What business does he really do to make so much money?

It's so hilarious when I see common people defend these miscreants. Are you guys simply sick or something? Is it normal for some people to siphon funds meant for a whole region or community for their personal use and then come out to claim some 'Billionaire' nonsense?

Dude, get a grip! angry
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
YorubaNinja:

But, prior to his sack nko? Do you know how much these guys embezzle or steal while in office? Do you know the few powers enjoying the Oil wealth meant for millions of people down in the South? All the money from the Oil corporations go to their personal pockets. What business does he really do to make so much money?

It's so hilarious when I see common people defend these miscreants. Are you guys simply sick or something? Is it normal for some people to siphon funds meant for a whole region or community for their personal use and then come out to claim some 'Billionaire' nonsense?

Dude, get a grip! angry
Lol. I don't know where to begin my response to you. Enjoy your day.
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Austineva:
; grin grin. Are u back to naija?

No i'm not
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by opebiboy: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2019
Congrats
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Austineva(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:

No i'm not
OK How is Chiny?
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 4:43am On Oct 12, 2019
oh my God so this Regina Daniel is just 19 years old and she is married to a 50+ years old man...is that not child abuse I don't know o

see how to identify top talent in your business organization
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-identify-top-talent-in-your-organization/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos / Kizz Daniel Visits His New House (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.