Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women (17850 Views)

Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by yongg: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2019
Naijaarchive:
She only spoke out because the identity of the undercover ladies were blown... I don't see any sign of jealousy here.... And she isn't supporting the lecturers either so y attacking her...

Ah but she get bad mouth o...

"if you loved women that much you would have married one"

grin grin

I watched the documentary but didn't see whose ladies' identity was blown aside the Kiki Mordi the face of the documentary/investigation which was intentional. Who else has been discovered.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by lollybizzu(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2019
I think hanty Kemi Is quite intelligent.

Tho she got bad energy some times shocked

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by ppreye(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2019
sassysure:

People who knew the lady are springing up grin
And as u knew her personally then, yet u didn't know she wasn't a student?
Wicked soul like kemi.
People like u are the reason we are the corrupt and poverty capital of the world.

She never discredited her she's only calling BBC out to secure her life against the threats against her

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by lighternote: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2019
So we'll now start discussing Kiki's character instead of addressing the serial rapists and paedophiles firmly rooted in our institutions. This Kemi is surely an evil agent from the pit of hell. Should anything happen to Kiki, the world must bring her irresponsible ass to the book.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by ppreye(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Sterope:
Clearly, you are one of those lecturers that wanted to sleep with her.

Aunty read and understand. BBC shouldnt have revealed her identity.. The video evidence was enough. Learn to view the bigger picture
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by thundafire: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Female Bisi is concerned about she and other females wonders
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by lollybizzu(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2019
mistyebby:
"If you love women so much, you should have married one" cheesy cheesy cheesy

That punchline na die grin

Me sef feel am no worry grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by Lordbricks(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
Horned animals dey do meeting snail sef show face

"if you loved women that much you would have married one"
Anty kemi finish am
Aswear na technical knockout Anty kemi give am
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2019
ppreye:

She never discredited her she's only calling BBC out to secure her life against the threats against her
Do u know how old BBC is and when they started investigative journalism?

Who needs her input?

The same woman that went after somebody who anonymously exposed fatoyibo?

Now, everybody is forming protective.

Let the lady be. Her employer and family were aware of what she did.
If anything happen to any member of her family, I trust BBC, kemi will be the first suspect. They take no shit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by Sterope(f): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2019
You read and understand. It was also up to her not just the BBC. She didn't mind exposing her face. It is not for you to say what should and what should not have happened. For all I care, you don't know jack about Investigative journalism. We have had videos about those who commit more or equally serious crimes with more money and connections than these losers and heaven did not fall because they showed their faces.

Keep your opinion to yourself. If at all, you are doing well putting ideas into their pervertic heads.

We know who Kemi. Isn't one the reasons she was reported from Canada? She is very well known to pretend to help and the same time destroy everything?

ppreye:

Aunty read and understand. BBC shouldnt have revealed her identity.. The video evidence was enough. Learn to view the bigger picture

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by Sterope(f): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2019
That isi exactly what she does. Now everyone is talking about a silly opinion from a psychotic old lady.

lighternote:
So we'll now start discussing Kiki's character instead of addressing the serial rapists and paedophiles firmly rooted in our institutions. This Kemi is surely an evil agent from the pit of hell. Should anything happen to Kiki, the world must bring her irresponsible ass to the book.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2019
I need to start following this woman on Twitter and Instagram ASAP. seems she will be a good MILF. she needs a good dick in her life, I swear. I can see that in her.
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by Xisnin(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Hate it or love it, madam Kemi's investigative prowess is tight.

It's just that her delivery is always laced with bitterness sprinkled with some sour energy.

The lunatic Kemi has never investigated anything in her life.
Coward celebrities who can't confront their enemies supply her half-truth and sometimes fake news
to destroy their reputation.

BTW, carrying rumors about people is wrong even if you are not the ones suffering from it.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by Xisnin(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2019
englishmart:
I don't care. I love hanty Kemi
Dumb people need their heroes too.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by Xisnin(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2019
sassysure:

Very sick lady.
She need the attention and the controversy cos that's how she make money to support herself.

Bipolar is a serious psychological disease and Nigeria don't give free drugs unlike in developed countries when u are diagnosed with one.

She also need money to pay bills.
What am I saying, she has begged for money online until fatoyibo came to her rescue. She then told us she has relocated from Nigeria to wherever only for her to resurface again doing birthday in the same Nigeria.

She don't talk about coza again as her stint wasn't successful so money is not rolling in again.

Very miserable lady that call herself investigative journalist.

It is as if you were reading my mind.
What is most painful is some kid on this forum who praise her because she shares gossip
and lies about people.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by seangy4konji: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Nigerians that can support tacha.. You are very dumb people.

If no one had told you, would you have know that it was not the kind who did the video?

The lady's life was out at risk and if you know about5aoies and espionage, if the lecturer had in anyway gotten hint of the so called wire, he might hhdve let her go only to just ggt5hwr eliminated for any reason..

No one support sex for grades crap but the women is much more I telligent than all those ladies commeting up there.

And as she said. The Gaylord should have married one if he so much cared and loved women.
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by Xisnin(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2019
Beat123:
she isn’t against the law having its way!

She was after the BbcEye. Saying they should never had revealed the undercover ladies identity.
Madam Kemi always cares.
That is why she revealed the identity of the second Fatoyinbo victim.
I don't know why you guys take a lunatic seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2019
Xisnin:

It is as if you were reading my mind.
What is most painful is some kid on this forum who praise her because she shares gossip
and lies about people.

At least u know they are kids grin
They want to talk tough like adults but their reasoning always give them away cheesy

Most of them are as hungry as kemi grin

Thank goodness for free data else u will not see most of them here.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by ppreye(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Sterope:
You read and understand. It was also up to her not just the BBC. She didn't mind exposing her face. It is not for you to say what should and what should not have happened. For all I care, you don't know jack about Investigative journalism. We have had videos about those who commit more or equally serious crimes with more money and connections than these losers and heaven did not fall because they showed their faces.

Keep your opinion to yourself. If at all, you are doing well putting ideas into their pervertic heads.

We know who Kemi. Isn't one the reasons she was reported from Canada? She is very well known to pretend to help and the same time destroy everything?

You see, your myopic reasoning has clouded your sense of good judgement..madam park well
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by ppreye(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2019
sassysure:

Do u know how old BBC is and when they started investigative journalism?

Who needs her input?

The same woman that went after somebody who anonymously exposed fatoyibo?

Now, everybody is forming protective.

Let the lady be. Her employer and family were aware of what she did.
If anything happen to any member of her family, I trust BBC, kemi will be the first suspect. They take no shit.

Hahahaahah grin next
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by ppreye(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2019
Caseless:
how do I charge it?

NEPA or Gen but on request solar can be incorporated
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by Staro: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Exactly
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by MarvelousMe: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Beat123:
she isn’t against the law having its way!

She was after the BbcEye. Saying they should never had revealed the undercover ladies identity.

So why did she reveal the identity of the lady who accused the coza pastor of rape if she cared that much about safety?

She's just a jealous hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by Caseless: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
ppreye:

NEPA or Gen but on request solar can be incorporated
okay!
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by Beat123(f): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
Xisnin:

Madam Kemi always cares.
That is why she revealed the identity of the second Fatoyinbo victim.
I don't know why you guys take a lunatic seriously.
you have a point.

Maybe she thinks this one is more serious !!!

High risk potential
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by xpool(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
ppreye:

You'd be quite amazed with the number of my "products" that I have sold in nairaland alone and by Gods grace no one has called me out for selling fakes. Now can you crawl back to your hole
I am not amazed at all, because I am a Nigerian and I know our market is flooded with fake goods. Genuine quality is a luxury in Nigeria, continue selling your substandard goods, and you will continue having substandard electricity, substandard drugs, substandard rulers.
Penny wise, pound foolish.
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by ppreye(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
xpool:

I am not amazed at all, because I am a Nigerian and I know our market is flooded with fake goods. Genuine quality is a luxury in Nigeria, continue selling your substandard goods, and you will continue having substandard electricity, substandard drugs, substandard rulers.
Penny wise, pound foolish.

God help you Mr pessimist... May God keep your find far away from us. Bad energy
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by xpool(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
ppreye:

God help you Mr pessimist... May God keep your find far away from us. Bad energy
Normal trait of a habitual offender.
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by CanadaOrBust: 4:12am On Oct 11, 2019
LUNATIC OLUNLOYO
Re: Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women by opebiboy: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2019
Leave our mama Kemi alone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down / Wizkid To Do Free Shows In Uganda. See Details / Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.