Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� (2697 Views)

I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse / Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by Pulsenaija: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍�

I’m gonna go straight to the point, I’m not here to talk about the origin of whatever beef between Mr A and Mr B.Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self.

No strings attached, Davido talks too much. In fact he should have dedicated the “FEM” track to himself.

At times I wonder how his girlfriend Chioma cope with his lousy and unnecessary rants at home. Or is he displaying a different lifestyles on social media and living another in reality?

He fought with Wizkid, claimed that Wizkid does not like him and want his downfall. Fought with Burnaboy repeat same statement.

Something is not just right with the American-born Nigerian singer, David Adedeji Adeleke, popularly known as Davido. Maybe he has attitude problem.

Why is everyone against him? Is he the only Artiste in Nigeria? Why always him all the time? How about Olamide, 2face, Timaya and the rest music Icons that has been in the industry long before David? Why haven’t anyone wish them dead?

Wetin Davido dey even sing that the whole industry is against him? Please let’s stop creating unnecessary problems for ourselves. Nigeria entertainment industry aren’t competitive compared to that of the United States. You guys should CALM DOWN abeg.

YOU MAY AGREE OR DISAGREE.

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/entertainment/1163/nobody-is-envious-of-davido-he-is-the-enemy-of-his-own-self/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by lathrowinger: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
You are 100% right. My own is that he should stop dragging innocent wizkid... And he is purposely doing this for fame... Davido's ass lickers over to you...

Waiting for your comments

embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by DonBenny77(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
He's a spoilt cry baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by midehill(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
lathrowinger:
You are 100% right. My own is that he should stop dragging innocent wizkid... And he is purposely doing this for fame... Davido's ass lickers over to you...

Waiting for your comments

embarassed

Bro whenever you are talking, always talk with sense... You started well but ended your statement foolishly

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by midehill(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
DonBenny77:
He's a spoilt cry baby

You that you are not a spoilt cry baby

What have you gain?

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by DonBenny77(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
midehill:

You that you are not a spoilt cry baby

What have you gain?
I know you are one of those 30bg ass lickers he feeds to fight for him. You couldn't turn up for him in far away GH.
Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by nuelzy: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
The op is a goat... there is a reason why everyone is different... Davido. is an extrovert who. likes speaking his mind and showing off.. yes!!

Thats his life

did he attack anybody..?? No!!

did he stop you and your family from making money.. same No...

He makes good music.. makes his money.. and shouts about it.. his f'cking life!!

which one be say he talks too much.. nah everybody go be like una quiet miser??... abi agbero mop head??

Make una free this dude abeg.. im get money.. no be anybody problem... he makes noise about everything.. his life.. u no like am.. look away... rubbish!!

11 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by Pulsenaija: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
I for insult you but you no reach
nuelzy:
The op is a goat... there is a reason why everyone is different... Davido. is an extrovert who. likes speaking his mind and showing off.. yes!!

Thats his life

did he attack anybody..?? No!!

did he stop you and your family from making money.. same No...

He makes good music.. makes his money.. and shouts about it.. his f'cking life!!

which one be say he talks too much.. nah everybody go be like una quiet miser??... abi agbero mop head??

Make una free this dude abeg.. im get money.. no be anybody problem... he makes noise about everything.. his life.. u no like am.. look away... rubbish!!
Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by aminusodiq(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
angryHi
Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by XXXXTENTACION: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Davido get plenty haters sha.!!!

o.p free yourself from hatred.

Davido has not killed or harmed anybody but due to una too much hatred and jealousy una no go free the guy.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by Lyrics269: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Davido no even get talent at all with that frog voice

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by XXXXTENTACION: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
DonBenny77:
He's a spoilt cry baby
too much hatred.

Davido is a spoilt brat but how does that affect your life

too much hatred no good at all free yourself from it.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by epkereamaka60858: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Davido get plenty haters sha.!!!o.p free yourself from hatred.Davido has not killed or harmed anybody but due to una too much hatred and jealousy una no go free the guy.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by oforjide: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
epkereamaka60858:
Davido get plenty haters sha.!!!o.p free yourself from hatred.Davido has not killed or harmed anybody but due to una too much hatred and jealousy una no go free the guy.
u are an idiot for saying this rubbish everybody in this country know how stupid david edeleke has become recently

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by Clement1111(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lyrics269:
u wey get angelic voice
wey you dey now
Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by Freemasonry: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
Pulsenaija:
The truth is you really can’t, cos his points hit home.
Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by lexuswagon: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
My problem with davido is that he feels because of his money every one should bow down before him like wtf. He is too arrogant, I could remember sometime ago I happened to attend his show in Abuja and he slapped a soldier, the other time again he slapped kiss Daniel's manager, too many cases of davido assaulting people. There are far richer people in the music industry like e money but u no fit hear them dey fight people upandan, the boy needs to grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by ikennamadu1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Pulsenaija:

for your mind you reach ... taaaaa look bush
Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by Charmingrascal(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Pulsenaija:
Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍�

I’m gonna go straight to the point, I’m not here to talk about the origin of whatever beef between Mr A and Mr B.Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self.

No strings attached, Davido talks too much. In fact he should have dedicated the “FEM” track to himself.

At times I wonder how his girlfriend Chioma cope with his lousy and unnecessary rants at home. Or is he displaying a different lifestyles on social media and living another in reality?

He fought with Wizkid, claimed that Wizkid does not like him and want his downfall. Fought with Burnaboy repeat same statement.

Something is not just right with the American-born Nigerian singer, David Adedeji Adeleke, popularly known as Davido. Maybe he has attitude problem.

Why is everyone against him? Is he the only Artiste in Nigeria? Why always him all the time? How about Olamide, 2face, Timaya and the rest music Icons that has been in the industry long before David? Why haven’t anyone wish them dead?

Wetin Davido dey even sing that the whole industry is against him? Please let’s stop creating unnecessary problems for ourselves. Nigeria entertainment industry aren’t competitive compared to that of the United States. You guys should CALM DOWN abeg.

YOU MAY AGREE OR DISAGREE.

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/entertainment/1163/nobody-is-envious-of-davido-he-is-the-enemy-of-his-own-self/

Burna boy's fan gutter opinion.
F you and your gutter write up!
Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by Ifybwoy7: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
one guy up there wrote davido is an extrovert.
so that gives him right to mentions peoples name anyhow that they are hating on you with no proof right.

in this life you better fear introvert o because they have enough time to think things through before acting.
i always knew a day will come that burna boy will have a brawl with him.
the only reason wizkid don't respond is because of his maturity.

at the end of the day if davido feels he his the best in Africa then so be it, but remember you are the best to only your fans. others will also feel the artists they stan is also the best and you can't force them.

because of the greatest rapper comparison people make between Drake and j cole. j cole rapped in his song middle child
"This watch came from Drizzy, he gave me a gift
Back when the rap game was prayin' I'd diss
They act like two legends cannot coexist"
two legends can coexist.

wasn't it wizkid that brought davido out in his show to settle their beef. but davidos boys and fans has always insulted him for no reason. I'm not saying wiz is a saint all I'm saying is davido should check himself. because they can't deny wiz paved the way for new generation afro beats facts.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by midehill(m): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
DonBenny77:

I know you are one of those 30bg ass lickers he feeds to fight for him. You couldn't turn up for him in far away GH.
Sorry

Yes i am 30bg fan... I will advise you not to talk anyhow to our president... He is a king... You don't talk to a king anyhow
Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by midehill(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
oforjide:
u are an idiot for saying this rubbish everybody in this country know how stupid david edeleke has become recently

Sorry to say... You are nothing bt an hater... This is your own opinion and you should keep it to yourself
Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by midehill(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lyrics269:

How do you want thunder to strike you

You that you do not have a frog voice,what have you gained in life
Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by midehill(m): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
lexuswagon:
My problem with davido is that he feels because of his money every one should bow down before him like wtf. He is too arrogant, I could remember sometime ago I happened to attend his show in Abuja and he slapped a soldier, the other time again he slapped kiss Daniel's manager, too many cases of davido assaulting people. There are far richer people in the music industry like e money but u no fit hear them dey fight people upandan, the boy needs to grow up.

I am sure there are reasons for his actions... Dnt judge wen u dnt know the real story... Grow up boi
Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by DonBenny77(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2020
midehill:

Yes i am 30bg fan... I will advise you not to talk anyhow to our president... He is a king... You don't talk to a king anyhow
Kings fight on the frontline not with you goons
Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by Eniola62(m): 2:39am On Dec 30, 2020
Lie from the pit of hell....u"ll be as sucessful as that and no one will envy you....no one envies a poor man

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by Patriarchy001(m): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Davido get plenty haters sha.!!!

o.p free yourself from hatred.

Davido has not killed or harmed anybody but due to una too much hatred and jealousy una no go free the guy.

Are you sure about this??

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by luwiizy(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Op.. I hope you get paid for spilling trash.

Live your life you only live once
Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by nuelzy: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Pulsenaija:
Trust me.. for Davido's matter...?? i am always more than prepared... una bad PR for instagram never do.. una wan carry am enter here...?? e go choke una... Chauvinistic set of MFs
Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by nuelzy: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2020
Ifybwoy7:
one guy up there wrote davido is an extrovert.
so that gives him right to mentions peoples name anyhow that they are hating on you with no proof right.

in this life you better fear introvert o because they have enough time to think things through before acting.
i always knew a day will come that burna boy will have a brawl with him.
the only reason wizkid don't respond is because of his maturity.

at the end of the day if davido feels he his the best in Africa then so be it, but remember you are the best to only your fans. others will also feel the artists they stan is also the best and you can't force them.

because of the greatest rapper comparison people make between Drake and j cole. j cole rapped in his song middle child
"This watch came from Drizzy, he gave me a gift
Back when the rap game was prayin' I'd diss
They act like two legends cannot coexist"
two legends can coexist.

wasn't it wizkid that brought davido out in his show to settle their beef. but davidos boys and fans has always insulted him for no reason. I'm not saying wiz is a saint all I'm saying is davido should check himself. because they can't deny wiz paved the way for new generation afro beats facts.

Get updated.... burna started the beef... someone painted wiz and Davido together an tagged them Greatest of all times..burna go cap shit say person no sabi play ball but his father owns the stadium.. or stuff similar to that... he was referring to davido..Davido dropped his album.. oga igbo smoker... tagged it a floppy disk...

yet album blow... e choke am

he has been making indirect remarks about davido all born out of envy...

And wizkid wont deny being a part of it cos he has been doing tag along with oga odogwu of hermps since then... Davido congratulated wizzy for his album

did that rat reciprocate?? No

abeg.. f'ck it up with the maturity here abeg...

davido has been the most mature person here...

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by nuelzy: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2020
lexuswagon:
Davido is anything

but arrogant ...

You cannot disrespect him and go free.. if that is your definition of arrogant .. pls get a dictionary...

he makes people around him feel at home and happy even with the whole money and fame...

something your faves cannot boast of.
Re: Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� by Yahman1(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2020

One thing I have observed is that Davido

creating scenes to be on the News.

Besides why person go get beef with am sef not that he sings better than burna sef angry

He knows that he's no match with Burnaboy so he's trying to be relevant too.

DAVIDO is an entertainer, they thrive on controversies.

When it comes to list of Musicains I'll rate Fireboy over Davido

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mzansi's Finest Slay Queens Being Exposed For Living With Their / Innoson’s Daughters Traditional Marriage. Bbnaija Stars Attend / Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.