Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) (40693 Views)

Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by GistMore: 5:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye and his brother visited their mum's tomb when she was buried, they were spotted praying for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3afvFAHIK7/?igshid=in7k51l8g62v

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by GistMore: 5:30am On Oct 10, 2019
See more photos and watch video =>> HERE

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by Oblongata: 5:43am On Oct 10, 2019
it is well with them

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by omenka(m): 6:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Dino is one utterly childish attention seeking megalomaniac.

After showing off fancy cars to let Nigerians know how wealthy he is despite the fact he cant honestly defend the acquisition of those cars, next is fancy tomb.

Dont let the essence of the picture be lost on you. It is not to show anyone how good a prayerful man he is or how much he misses his mom. It is but for one purpose only: that he built a fancy tomb for his mom, and her remains rest in a place most Nigerians cant afford.

From cars to clothes to his crib to the fake rolls Royce ambulance to this, it is all meant to convey the same message. Pains me Nigerian youths keep applauding and encouraging his childish behavior.

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by Ekwensu1: 6:02am On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:

After showing off fancy cars to let Nigerians know how wealthy he is despite the fact he cant honestly defend the acquisition of those cars, next is fancy tomb.

Dont let the essence of the picture be lost on you. It is not to show anyone how good a prayerful man he is or how much he misses his mom. It is but for one purpose only: that he built a fancy tomb for his mom, and her remains rest in a place most Nigerians cant afford.
las las he can't buy fancy rotting for the corpse grin

omenka nwa mama i greet you kiss

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2019
And must the cameras be there? This is just a show off nothing more

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by omenka(m): 6:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Ekwensu1:

las las he can't buy fancy rotting for the corpse grin

omenka nwa mama i greet you kiss
I dont blame him, I blame all those who keep egging his delinquent ass on.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by Nbote(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:

From cars to clothes to his crib to the fake rolls Royce ambulance to this, it is all meant to convey the same message. Pains me Nigerian youths keep applauding and encouraging his childish behavior.

So U can actually reason like a normal person like dis? Or it only chose to switch to default mode based on report?

19 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by Criticaltemp: 6:48am On Oct 10, 2019
My g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by Commentor: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Paparazzi just so happened to be there right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by Ekwensu1: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
Paparazzi just so happened to be there right?
[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2019
Nbote:

Now isn't it obvious U aren't jus dumb as Bleep but also blind as a bat... Go on run to mummy... Dis is d part where U run and call in d Calvary, dats what U all do.
Even if the mods fail to arrest you, it will only be a matter of time before the police or EFCC does. Just time.

You see all those boys paraded from time to time with laptops and phones....

Heed my advice before it's too late. wink

Goodbye.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by yemmight(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2019
Praying for what actually?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2019
PRAYING FOR THE DEAD

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2019
No prayers for the dead, only for the dying
What ever it is they are praying for I hope They get answers

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2019
May mama's soul continue to rest in perfect peace.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by philip0906(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Show boy

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by nauto6: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Actor

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by VillageHead: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Praying for what?

To rouse the woman from purgatory to heaven?

To invoke her spirit to come out and silence his oppositions?

Abi to garner supernatural powers from her to win in the forthcoming elections?

See holiness!
Dem even remove silipers for the prayer!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:
Yes I can. Now show me where you have reasoned like one and I'd buy off all the useless recharge Cards you're vending and rid you of your age long poverty. wink

Just one post of yours is all I ask and your life problems and miseries will vanish in a second.
Chai! cheesy grin
Chairman don finish little nbote o.
Nbote just go back to your mat biko, u don buy market dis morning.
Call your teacher you can't make it to school today, food prefect! grin cheesy wink

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2019
The tomb fine pass everything in kogi state

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2019
So why snapping
Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2019
kolafolabi:
So why snapping
philip0906:
Show boy
nauto6:
Actor
Make una let am respect the Mama d way him want nah.
Let us respect the dead.
Politics aside!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) by iamJ(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2019
If camera no snap u

Person go die abi?

U can't even respect the dead person self

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader / Ambassador Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor Resumes Duty In US (Photos) / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.