Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. (5629 Views)

South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello / Defection: APC Sets Up Committee To Woo Obaseki / APC Sets Up Committee To Probe Oshiomhole’s Deputy For Instigating Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by wengerjay(m): 6:04am On Oct 10, 2019
Few weeks to the forthcoming governorship election in Kogi State, the All Progressives Congress in Ondo State, said it would set up a committee that would work for Governor Yahaya Bello to win his re-election bid.

The Chairman of the party in Ondo State, Mr Ade Adetimehin, said the party would join hands with the Kogi State chapter to ensure victory for the party.

Adetimehin stated this during a meeting between the APC’s State Working Committee and leaders of the Igbo, Hausa, and Ibira communities in the state, at the state party secretariat in Akure, Ondo State, on Wednesday.

Adetimehin said, “The state would constitute a comprehensive committee of members from the State Executive Committee, and representatives of the various communities in the state that will join our brethren in Kogi State.

“The entire duty of the committee is to boost the morale of the party members in Kogi, work assiduously with them to retain the state for our dear party.”

The party chairman, who assured the non-indigenes that they would be carried along in the scheme of things, said the APC-controlled government had given a sense of belonging to them.

He added, “Appointing special assistants to Mr Governor from all the communities, appointing supervisors and executive members of the party are all done to promote oneness.

“There can’t be us without you; you are very important to us. I urge all to imbibe the culture of always defending the good image of this party; let us not destroy ourselves behind each other.”

He said the Ondo APC regarded the non-indigenes as fellow citizens of Nigeria and the state, adding that “we feel you are entitled to whatever benefits available

https://punchng.com/ondo-apc-sets-up-panel-to-support-bello/
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by wengerjay(m): 6:10am On Oct 10, 2019
It's not unexpected.
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by Ikegift4real(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2019
grin going 1 , going 2 going going going goneee!!!!
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by Richdad50(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2019
shocked

Two poor states giving eachother support. The level of poverty in Kogi is on another level. When you drive past the confluence state, mud houses are littered on major highways, disappointment, hunger, and excessive hardship written on the faces of both the old and young rural people.

Ranking as one of the dirtiest capitals in Nigeria, Kogi has consistently maintained its ranking amongst the least developed states. The only advancement you find is the newer inter state commuter busses constantly plying through the state to other states.

Richdad

8 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by MicroBox: 6:35am On Oct 10, 2019
So Ondo APC don't care about Kogi people.
In as much as Bello is APC, he's never a sinner and God sent to deliver people of Kogi State.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by PureGoldh(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Cool
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by RUGAgbuogidia1: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Nigeria is a PLC and anyone who buys share will always want his own dividends. It's time for investment in Kogi state. They don't care about performance, they only care about winning an election after which they go back to their cool offices to share spoils of public office.
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by chiefolododo(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2019
This is wickedness
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by omenka(m): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Two poor states giving eachother support. The level of poverty in Kogi is on another level. When you drive past the confluence state, mud houses are littered on major highways, disappointment, hunger, and excessive hardship written on the faces of both the old and young rural people.

Richdad
They are poor, but let the people of Kogi and APC worry about that.

Your heavenly party and super rich people of Bayelsa need your services more. More so because you're a pdp supporter. If I were you, I'd lend my attention to their plight alot more than I would anything else involving elections at the moment.

Remove those logs in your eyes first and rid yourself of the moral burden of inadequate home based charity so you could assist others you assume are in need of your help.

Pathetic.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2019
you will fail!!! Wicked tyrant leader wants a 2nd term to continue looting. you will die mysteriously even if you win!
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by Idcomics: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Ranking as one of the dirtiest capitals in Nigeria, Kogi has consistently maintained its ranking amongst the least developed states. The only advancement you find is the newer inter state commuter busses constantly plying through the state to other states.

Richdad
So, Ondo state is a poor state? have you ever been there? oftentimes people who have never left their home state their entire lives feel they can pass judgement on another place based on hearsay and news from gossip blogs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:
They are poor, but let the people of Kogi and APC worry about that.

Your heavenly party and super rich people of Bayelsa need your services more. More so because you're a pdp supporter. If I were you, I'd lend my attention to their plight alot more than I would anything else involving elections at the moment.

Remove those logs in your eyes first and rid yourself of the moral burden of inadequate home based charity so you could assist others you assume are in need of your help.

Pathetic.
shut up!!! people un Kogi don't want Bello. All APC membera supporting Bello, die die die by Fire!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by aolawale025: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2019
Do they care about what the people feel at all??

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by Jabioro: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2019
Official machinery in making,I meant I suspected sinister to help (hmmm sorry) palm kennels vote..I no talk anything ooo..He who cast the vote has decided nothing but he who counted the the vote.. decided.Now I can understood the counter.
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by starbright4real(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by Royalfurnitures: 7:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Support him how? In rigging, violence, or what?

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by israelmao(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Bad gang garnering support for gangster.
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by SoulB6: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2019
WOW, That's a nice gesture, may God reward Ondo people in full
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by donprinyo(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Hahahaha, best news ever. There absolute penury is in dere hands.
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Stupid people. Stupid state. They never learn their lessons. I celebrate their impending extinction, since they don't wanna have sense angry angry
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by mercyviv(f): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2019
Scratch my back, I scratch yours! Ondo election is coming shortly so Aketi needs all the support he can muster.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by Crazeworld(m): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2019
Chai Kogi

For Propective Batch C NYSC members, check this thread for your needed documents
https://www.nairaland.com/5457256/get-medical-certificate-medical-report
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by adeiza4u(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Exaggeration of the highest order. While I do not support bad leaders, I'll not also agree to your wrong description of Kogi State here. I live in Lokoja the state capital and I challenge you to state the street with mood houses so we can take pictures. Don't just start writing and claiming what you don't know please.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by tramzy7: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2019
Idcomics:
So, Ondo state is a poor state? have you ever been there? oftentimes people who have never left their home state their entire lives feel they can pass judgement on another place based on hearsay and news from gossip blogs
oga ,Ondo state poor pass anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by tramzy7: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2019
adeiza4u:
Exaggeration of the highest order. While I do not support bad leaders, I'll not also agree to your wrong description of Kogi State here. I live in Lokoja the state capital and I challenge you to state the street with mood houses so we can take pictures. Don't just start writing and claiming what you don't know please.
which development they kogi state? You need a brain reset to tell you that oshokoshoko road from Kabba is a no go area? Abi na okene to ajaokuta? Go to ksu and see how the school is, oga park well, kogi is extremely poor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by Eteka1(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2019
adeiza4u:
You de mind am?
Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2019
Ondo apc u mean?

SoulB6:
WOW, That's a nice gesture, may God reward Ondo people in full

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2019
For ur meteoric and parochial mind betterstill which state r u 4rm
I think a law needs to b passed

tramzy7:
oga ,Ondo state poor pass anything.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. by awuf2008: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Of which benefits is ondo to kogi election? Nothing, because ondo mumus can either vote or participate in any election related activities. Now. I can understand, they too want to collect their own freebies from Bello.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Haunted By Its Civil War-- New York Times / Buhari: Professionals Are The Livewire Of Economies, We'll Continue / Photo: Not Up To 24 Hours, They Have Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.