Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi (5570 Views)

Ministry of Early Salary Payment In Gombe State: Real Or Photoshopped? (Photo) / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by Jarod247: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Omoh Nigerians won't kee me . I haven't laughed this hard .

These pics are cracking me up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by Malory: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obi's beauty no be here.

25 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by Viscuz: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obi no bad o

I cover my brain with the blood of jesus

12 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by floss(m): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Atiku wor wor oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by onomeabuja: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
floss:
Atiku wor work oooo
Forget that Op jooooor ,he's one of obi supporter...
I CHOOSE MY QUEEN....
@ATIKU ABUBAKAR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
See how young and pretty obi is looking, differently from other 2 madams

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by Efuaye(m): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Who wouldn't like a Peter Obi even in this photoshop?
Tinubu is projected as a mother and Atiku as a grandma but Obi is the Bride!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by WonderManly(m): 1:15am On Aug 10, 2022
Obi ma 100% beautiful

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by speaktome(m): 1:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Even in its hilariousity, Obi is still a pinging Babe

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by loosecanon50(m): 4:11am On Aug 10, 2022
Na still Peterina Obi fine pass among them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by sweetonugbu: 4:20am On Aug 10, 2022
Una get too much free time.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by IzzyAgu: 5:36am On Aug 10, 2022
grin angry cheesy
This OP don dey overdosed with fresh Eba and Idleness

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by Maxymilliano(m): 6:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Why Atiku come look like old version of late Miriam Makeba

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by ajekpaks(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2022
nonsense
Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by tishbite42: 7:06am On Aug 10, 2022
IzzyAgu:
grin angry cheesy
This OP don dey overdosed with fresh Eba and Idleness
Lol
Dangerous combination wey high pass cocaine
Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by cocolacec(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2022
Only a gay man will dress men In female attire and plan to make one of them his bride.
Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Seems the guy get personal thing for atiku grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by lereinter(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Hilarious looto
Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by Felimax(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2022
onomeabuja:

Forget that Op jooooor ,he's one of obi supporter...
I CHOOSE MY QUEEN....
@ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Respect!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by Joshchi19(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu fine pass them all oo
Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu looks like a wicked mother inlaw smiling just for the camera grin grin grin grin

Atiku looks like wife of a wicked politician whose husband just took abroad. grin grin grin grin

Obi looks looks like a new bride who just finished cooking for her husband.

Chai I too much. A round of applause for me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by kenny714433(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2022
grin

Obi be looking like the ancient Egyptian Queen Cleopatra.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by dujaswags1(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2022
grin grin

Polithievecians

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by 1nice(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Whoever made this photoshopped is a stupid person.
Some foolish people will be joking about everything.

The person that made this photoshopped is now trying to promote cross-dressers; cross-dressing is a crime against humanity. This kind of societal menace should not be encourage.

The moderator should delete this post.

Some people will just wakeup and begin to share Post that will destroy people reputation.

The people that made this photoshopped are only ruining themselves by their own stupid actions.
Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by Duru009(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2022
Even with the photoshoot, Peter Obi still looks classic....
Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by Shalommy(f): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2022
1nice:
Whoever made this photoshopped is a stupid person.
Some foolish people will be joking about everything.

The person that made this photoshopped is now trying to promote cross-dressers; cross-dressing is a crime against humanity. This kind of societal menace should not be encourage.

The moderator should delete this post.

Some people will just wakeup and begin to share Post that will destroy people reputation.

The people that made this photoshopped are only ruining themselves by their own stupid actions.

Oga barrister sadist. Comot for here,undecided stupid idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photoshopped Photo Of Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi by Shalommy(f): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Obi is a goal.. Chaiii... cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism / Bode George’s Life In Prison - Sleeps On Double-bunk Bed - Shares Same Bathroom / IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.