Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . (1045 Views)

Peter Of Psquare Involve In A Moto Accident.. See Pic / 35 Uses For Toothpaste That Don't Involve Your Teeth / Things We've Learnt From Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2010
Hi nairalanders, it is true that We've done the aforementioned, so lets share our experiences during those periods.

Nota Bene: i didn't say ExMal is good oh!
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Okijajuju1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2010
Everyone at one time or another has had to lean over in an examination hall and whisper to his friend or neighbour "hey, whats the answer to number 2?" or "Hey, whats the formular for finding the area of a rectangle?". Where I draw the line is carrying a piece of paper into the hall, buying exam questions, bribing to pass, sleeping with a lecturer for marks, e.t.c.
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2010
Huh, true talk
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by MissyB3(f): 12:24am On Nov 06, 2010
Okija_juju:

Everyone at one time or another has had to lean over in an examination hall and whisper to his friend or neighbour "hey, whats the answer to number 2?" or "Hey, whats the formular for finding the area of a rectangle?". Where I draw the line is carrying a piece of paper into the hall, buying exam questions, bribing to pass, sleeping with a lecturer for marks, e.t.c.
!!!
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 06, 2010
Okija_juju:

False. Some of us dont have such an experience.
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 06, 2010
Really? ^^ please share your experience
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 06, 2010
stevetboy9:

Really? ^^ please share your experience

better to skip a hard problem than have to end up seeking for answers. Best - study hard.
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Okijajuju1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2010
davidylan:

better to skip a hard problem than have to end up seeking for answers. Best - study hard.

Look david I will stand by my word which says EVERYONE!!

Lets say you were one of those super intelligent kids who studied hard for every test, do you know that if you come into an examination hall and have to borrow a pen, pencil or meter-rule, tha is also a form of malpractice cause I know it is stipulated on every test that you shouldnt borrow nothing from nobody in the examination hall. And common men, save the "I never asked a question in the examination hall" speech for your kids, I'm almost certain you did even if it were in your nursery school days. grin
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Odunnu: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2010
Okija_juju:

Gbam!
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2010
Okija_juju:

Look david I will stand by my word which says EVERYONE!!

Lets say you were one of those super intelligent kids who studied hard for every test, do you know that if you come into an examination hall and have to borrow a pen, pencil or meter-rule, tha is also a form of malpractice cause I know it is stipulated on every test that you shouldnt borrow nothing from nobody in the examination hall. And common men, save the "I never asked a question in the examination hall" speech for your kids, I'm almost certain you did even if it were in your nursery school days. grin

That's nonsense okija. Borrowing a pen is "malpractice" on which universe? Sorry i never asked a question in the exam hall, if i didnt know the answer i left it blank or made an attempt. You dont have to score 90% on every test. Your claim that "everyone" has at one time or the other cheated on an exam is false.
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2010
Okija_juju:

makes little sense to me. Asking for answers in the hall is no different from bringing a piece of paper into the hall. Giraffing is no different from buying exam questions, its just cheating in different circumstances.
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Okijajuju1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2010
davidylan:

That's nonsense okija. Borrowing a pen is "malpractice" on which universe? Sorry i never asked a question in the exam hall, if i didnt know the answer i left it blank or made an attempt. You dont have to score 90% on every test. Your claim that "everyone" has at one time or the other cheated on an exam is false.

I tilt my hat to you then. Hard to believe but I'll take your word on this as I have no way of disputing your claim.

davidylan:

makes little sense to me. Asking for answers in the hall is no different from bringing a piece of paper into the hall. Giraffing is no different from buying exam questions, its just cheating in different circumstances.

Its called the lesser evil!
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2010
Okija_juju:

I tilt my hat to you then. Hard to believe but I'll take your word on this as I have no way of disputing your claim.

why is it hard to believe? There's something called integrity, it isnt some abstract term no one pays attention to.

Okija_juju:

Its called the lesser evil!

Stop decieving urself, its called cheating. I find it hypocritical that so many bleat about how bad bribing lecturers is when they themselves are no better.
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Odunnu: 4:20am On Nov 07, 2010
Davidylan,I think you are taking this to the extreme and making it seem like one gets into the hall unprepared and has to depend on others.
Yes there are times when you might not know the answer to a particular question and you leave it blank or 'attempt' even when you aint sure you know what you are doing,but there are yet other times when you have a 'vague' knowledge and just need to ask to remember in full. I dont consider that as grievious as 'copying the work' of another or coming in with external materials to aid you
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 07, 2010
Odunnu:

Davidylan,I think you are taking this to the extreme and making it seem like one gets into the hall unprepared and has to depend on others.
Yes there are times when you might not know the answer to a particular question and you leave it blank or 'attempt' even when you aint sure you know what you are doing,but there are yet other times when you have a 'vague' knowledge and just need to ask to remember in full. I dont consider that as grievious as 'copying the work' of another or coming in with external materials to aid you

My dear Odunnu. You're mis-quoting me. I never said those who "cheat" come into the hall unprepared (most do anyway), but when i'm blank on an answer i just leave it alone. Better to score a zero on that than have to ask. Its cheating if you obtain a grade that was not down to your own effort alone.

And the idea that asking to "remember in full" when you have "vague knowledge" is not cheating . . . is bull. Its like saying merely pilfering a biscuit from your mother's shop isnt stealing because i was vaguely hungry.
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2010
Interesting! Malpractice is when one goes against the laid down rules and regulation. Borrowing in an examination is an example of exam. malpractice, therefore, I maintain that everyone, at one time or the other, has involved his or herself in exam malpractice!
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by nedra: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2010
E don do. We r all guilty of dis. Sometimes u may do so without being conscious of it.
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by opeyemiaby: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2010
No be lie i don do am well well no b once no b twice or else people wey no one talk true
Re: We've , At One Time Or The Other, Involve Ourselves In Exam. Malpractices So. . by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2011
Lol, confession time! Tell us some stories.

(1) (Reply)

Does Sullivan Chime Hate Esut? / 12.12.12, Today's The Day... / Can Any One HELP Me With Project Topics For Civil Engineering???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.