Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

12.12.12, Today's The Day... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 12.12.12, Today's The Day... (1047 Views)

Birthday Wishes To Nairalanders Born Today The 16th February. / Taiwo Oshadipe Laid To Rest Today, The Truth Behind Her Secret Love Child / Boy Who Turned 12 At 12:12pm On 12/12/12 Labelled The Antichrist (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12.12.12, Today's The Day... by joseph1832(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2012
Some amazing things I find common among we Nigerians is our unnatural affinity for anything relating to superstition and the unorthodox.

I woke up this morning to find that today is the 12th day of december 2012 that is 12.12.12, and to my utter amazement many Nigerians have started attributing all sorts of supernatural instances to this date.

What is so special about this date that many people are making a fuss over? Can this date be anything different from the other unique dates such as 4.4.4, 6.6.6, 7.7.7 and the likes... When we experienced these dates what thing of extraordinary event or significance happened?

I am not an astronomer neither am I a numerologist, but one thing I know is 12.12.12 is indeed unique, in that it will be another century before it occurs again, so here's my advice: To those Nigerian employers who owe their workers salary, today is the day to pay, to those people who lie and cheat, today is the day to stop, to those public officials who loot and squander public funds, today is the day to stop and rethink your ways, to 'you' that man who abuse his wife in unimaginable ways, today is the day to stop, to that President who's as incompetent and passive, today is the day to wake up from your incompetence and be active, to those who refuse to do anything for Nigeria 'cause Nigeria has never done anything for them, today is the day to work hard and get this country moving etc.

However way you chose to look at today, today is indeed unique, Incidentally 12.12.12 is the last of the repeating dates 'til 1 january 2101, so in lieu of waiting for a miracle to happen today, be the miracle. Today, a unique day for unique things to happen. Nigerians, today is the day!.
Re: 12.12.12, Today's The Day... by Freiburger(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2012
So intresting....
Re: 12.12.12, Today's The Day... by joseph1832(m): 2:23am On Sep 20, 2014
Freiburger: So intresting....
Thank you!.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Efcc's E-mail Where We Can Lodge Complaint? / Can Any One HELP Me With Project Topics For Civil Engineering??? / 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.