Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab (29240 Views)

Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari / Implement 2014 Confab Report If You Are Sincere, Adebanjo Tells Buhari / Nigeria Would Have Progressed If Buhari Had Implemented 2014 Confab– Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Ikennablue(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Oksman:

This man is irrelevant in the scheme of things in the north, he is not in government and doesn't deserve the attention his is getting for heavens sake! He is politically dead and a noise maker every day north this and that. Those who make peaceful change impossible makes a violent revolution inevitable.
You reall think so? ?
Do you think the cabals we are Talking about are politicall actice ? This mann iss speaking the mind of every northerner.
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Area4Area: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
ProudDick:
Too many emotional idiots on this thread. Nobody countered the man. He spoke his mind as a person and you need to tackle him with facts. Kids these days lack education.
Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy but you can see that most are also intellectually lazy too, no counters but insults

2 Likes

Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by stieyven(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Silly Talk.. Bubuhari And His Co Fulani Bigot Cabals, Are Like Animals In Sahara Desert
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Medanoski(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Makes a whole lot more sense. Now I know why they ganged up against Jonathan. The chains that's dragging us down beneath the ocean.
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Cassyboy2: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
The worst mistake the southern part committed in Nigeria history is to allow North to cause division in us and used it in removing GEJ. Goodluck wanted the perfect time to release the the Report which would have favored both south and north but northern parts don't want the southern part to benefit from the resources which they are producing. Shame on southern leaders that betrayed Goodluck.
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Cajal(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Atiku or any PDP president will implement it and nothing will happen
...atiku...or who

Time don go
Atiku na candidate
Maybe Tambuwa
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by masseratti: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Area4Area:
So you said in 2015 and 2019, you'd still campaign and vote for a Muslim northerner in 2023
av got no problem with anyone tribe or region, at the same time no region or religion can take others for granted, besides the two leading contenders in 2019 are both Muslims and fulanis... So whats your point exactly?
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Judemarco31(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/north-will-remove-any-president-who-attempts-to-implement-2014-confab-report-mohammed/

This man has been freely making hate speeches every day by day and the so called DSS controls by APC still keeps calm. If an opposition tries such statements, the person would have been in DSS custody and be tagged terrorist
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Kinikini: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Seen from your narrow prism again. You simply behaved like the man you condemned.

Orjioorji:
this is it, yoruba Muslims will kill any southerner for a northern muslim.
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Simbrixton(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Orjioorji:
can they afford land in igbo land with the proceed they make from agbo, a plot of land in owerri is over 20 million naira go ask anybody. When the government state carrying south east along in development i swear you won't see igbos in your village again.common airport in the east Buhari have closed it and you want us to remain there no way bro ,we are coming to take over you home town.we are like dust we will occupy this country we dont fear anybody and we cant be intimidated.
mt chhhhw na ur type dey complain dey are marrying our women
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by AgentNairaland(f): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

Pastor COZA, You must show me the word "Fool" from what I said
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Fallenhunter: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Look majority based democracy is fine and good in a system where the majority are educated and of a similar mindset and where they care about the rights of minorities but in a country like Nigeria, that is so divided on ethnic and religious lines, that is divided between the north and south, that has elected leaders that each seek to only favour their constituencies a majority based democracy is idiocy. If majority based politics is followed a northern leader will always come to power and will only work for the benefit of the north. Why should they care about the south if they know that southern votes don't matter? Instead a system should be devised that is either decentralized so that each state handles it's own business and the center only handles security and foreign affairs or each state should have equal representation regardless of their population size.
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Southsoul: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Owners of Nigeria have spoken

E go do this born to rule brainless pestilence vimvim for their eyes.... They claim they are wise they will learn lessons of ages in a bitter way...
Little did They know that the silence of an elder doesn't mean timidity but tacticality...
Junaid has turn to Arewa attackdog...they aren't talking about unfulfilled promises of this dullardino...they aren't talking of insecurity & poverty in the land... They are here talking about bullcrap....southern leaders wise up.... The real revolution is tactically here now.... The battle of wit & wisdom is ongoing,leading to war of weapons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by akwalest: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Can't we Yoruba reason for once like igbos and work for actualization of Oduduwa Republic?. Am tired �� of living in this fraud entity call Nigeria
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by respect80(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
bahdpersona:
PDP accepted the principle because they want everybody to have the opportunity to steal public money. They want it to go round.

Dumb man

This very line confirmed how dumb Junaid is. I thought old age was usually accompanied with wisdom but it obviously seems not.

The Bible knew how inhuman the north is and that's why it said "fear NORTH"

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Kiloseria: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Some of the so called elder statesmen are just leaking like funnel. Filling an empty tank. Nigeria belongs to Nigerians. No ethnic groups has the monopoly of power. Nigeria unity must be respected by any group from any where. Thus if you boast of the armour you wear, think of people who can remove it.
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Kiloseria: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Some of the so called elder statesmen are just leaking like funnel. Filling a leaking tank. Nigeria belongs to Nigerians. No ethnic groups has the monopoly of power. Nigeria unity must be respected by any group from any where. Thus if you boast of the armour you wear, think of people who can remove it.
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by King44(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
as long as the entire south refuse to have sense a unified north would keep making fool of Nigeria
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by King44(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
it would be of great help if a thread is being created to give us a close view of what the CONFAB report states, all the parts in the country both minority and majority are in support but the north the rejected it definitely there must be something good about it, we only hear part of the confab report but it was not made public

come to think of it we complain we want a better country thus Confab and Restructure majority are in support but selfish elder statesmen from the not don't want it they want us to remain the same where we are stagnant haba this handful of people are clear definition of how village people operate
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Holyman3(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
THE WORST THAT EVER HAPPENED TO NORTHERN NIGERIA IS THE 2014 CONFAB.

LIKE IT OR HATE IT, THE DOCUMENT IS THERE ALREADY.

IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

KUDOS TO GEJ
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by webngnews: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
smiley
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
I thank God I left Nigeria to a saner clime when I had the chance (God bless my mother for working hard to make it happen)... I just pity the average Southern Nigerians back home, including their useless political class and elites who have decided to keep fighting each other for crumbs while these crude, intellectually deficient, and disgusting power hungry barbarians from the North keep fu.ccking you lame "educated but not so smart" idiots in the aSS, country wey God don abandon long time.
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by sencekompis: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by sencekompis: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
okosodo:
Yet some southerners will support this man because of islam

sharaappu Think straight for actuality.
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Eagba(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
I blame the British for this hegemony. check my siggy for your building materials
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by sapele914(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mrexcell:

So the 1999 constitution that's favouring only the core north is not a fraud?
Ignorance is not an excuse, please tell the world which section of the Nigerian Constitution 1999 as amended favors the North of Nigeria?
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by sapele914(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Eagba:
I blame the British for this hegemony.
check my siggy for your building materials
Are you British? Please place blame at the appropriate doorsteps ( Your Parents) maybe they should not have brought you into this cold world we live in?
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by sapele914(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
brightokechukwu:
I thank God I left Nigeria to a saner clime when I had the chance (God bless my mother for working hard to make it happen)... I just pity the average Southern Nigerians back home, including their useless political class and elites who have decided to keep fighting each other for crumbs while these crude, intellectually deficient, and disgusting power hungry barbarians from the North keep fu.ccking you lame "educated but not so smart" idiots in the aSS, country wey God don abandon long time.
But it was just yesterday that Jonathan and his Ijo peeps were running things? Keep your pity for southern Nigeria to yourself.
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Eagba(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
sapele914:
Are you British? Please place blame at the appropriate doorsteps ( Your Parents) maybe they should not have brought you into this cold world we live in?
ha my parents wtf. my parents kwa. wetin I do u. or na so English hard u reach. no worry pigin on u. cos I no see how wetin I type take correlate with your response
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by Sconty09(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
okosodo:
Yet some southerners will support this man because of islam

SHUT UP, Is Islam your problem? I'm a proud muslim from the Southwest. The problem we have is not Islam or Christianity, It's the ability of the Southern leaders to reason and unite to solve common problems. We give them microphone and ask them to speak quietly. They are in euphoria because we are stupid in the South. The North has nothing or power unless the economic power they got from the South. The Northerners will eat their leaders if the South stop feeding them in a matter of a week. They work and depend on government largess( ministries, military, MDAs and others)to survive.

El Rufai mentioned that , the South is morally bankrupt and non of our leaders can confront him to retract that statement and remind him of Boko Haram. He further said the Northerners have numerical advantage over south and that's why they would always be the decider of our political future. None of our Southern leaders could counter his biases and inform him that the Southerners also have economic advantages over the North. They are borrowing quickly in billion of dollars to develop their region should in case their is a break-up on bankable Southern resources. The so-called illiterates are treating educated ones like a trash and you're here talking about Islam.

FYI, I live comfortably in US and if you like continue to masturbate on Islam while your future is under threats.
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by IIjulius(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
SINCE NIGERIA NO WAN WISE UP TO THE RATE WHEN BE SAY THEM GO DEY YARN KROKROMEN FOR MOUTH, JUST LIKE MTN https://techlius.com.ng/mtn-releases-new-instant-messaging-app-called-ayoba/
Re: Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab by faithfull18(f): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
anonimi:

The selfish, greedy and lazy mofos down south, who grovel to his kind are the real problems, not him.
Hmmn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community, Many People Injured / APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election / Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.