Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill (15276 Views)

War Against Touts: Anambra State Anti-Touting Task Force Arrests 64 Suspects / Miyetti Allah To Southern Governors: We Won’t Recognise Your Anti-Grazing Policy / Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Judybash93(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Southwest should give herdsmen anything they want after all tinubu sold you guys for a plate of amala and ewedu to his northern masters

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by majamajic(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2019
ProudDick:

Obi has sold your your destiny to the north. Now herdsmen are killing you. Python is dancing over you. You are under occupation. You are a conquered war slaves who have no say in the country. I spit on your flat head. Your only portion in life is to carry drugs and fill up prisons all over the world.

this Buhari 4 yrs will finish and u will not see a single weekend party to attend ! Na me tell u

u are still living with your grandmother , and u talking in a public forum

I will waste this your 10mb gift from MTN this morning ,

u Waste should be ashamed of yourself that after coming back from war , Anambra state still has the highest numbers of billionaires in Nigeria currently !!!
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by respect80(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2019
The south should beware of the dragon which blandishes with the head and smites with the tail.

The Fulani has shown no resentment or prospects indicating their displeasure towards the socioethnic crisis ravaging the peace and stability of nigerians all over the country.

All we have seen from them is arrogance and unwarranted entitlement mentality which will to a great extent trigger a tragic and irreversible effect on our coexistence as one nation.
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by aybabz101: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Southwest should give herdsmen anything they want after all tinubu sold you guys for a plate of amala and ewedu to his northern masters

I just can't imagine how ppl like u thinks. Guys, pls stop liking post like this; they only contribute to their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Baroba(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Still waiting for the spinless Ugwuanyi to initiate such a move, cattle are now grazing near the government house in Enugu..

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2019
ProudDick:

[s]
I think they are better than Igbo criminals too.
If you had a brain you would not call an Agbo seller lazy. She’s better than an Igbo armed robber, Igbo kidnapper and drug mules.

Other tribes view Yoruba as gods. They treat us with respect and wish they be us. You must come to our land to be civilized. All your leaders grew up here and had our civilization before becoming your leaders. I’m sure you have not been to the south west that’s why you reason like a pig. [/s]

Who wants to be an afonja in this life? Fine, una no fine, money una to get, women una no get, better body una to get, hygiene, una to get, better food una no get, family stability una no get, book una no know, wetin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Thegoodone13(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Open grazing is prohibit in Oyo state. Its not negotiable
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Honor10: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
[s][/s]Southwest should give herdsmen anything they want after all tinubu sold you guys for a plate of amala and ewedu to his northern masters[s][/s]

I was expecting this rubbish from some persons like u, tank God I am not disappointed, is like u can't make it in life without mentioning Tinubu in a day

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by foreshore(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2019
Myhoneypie:
Herdsmen in Oyo have rejected the proposed anti-grazing bill in the state House of Assembly. The herders pleaded with the people of the state not to allow the bill sail through, adding that it was a ploy to punish them.

The herders spoke through the national chairman of Gan Allah Fulani Development Association of Nigeria, Alhaji Sale Bayari.

Bayari who delivered an 18-page position paper delivered during the session kicked against the bill and its sponsors. He was speaking at the public presentation of views and observation on the Grazing Regulations Bill 2019 held in the state capital, Ibadan.

“It is impossible in our country for any peasant small scale herdsman or rancher to go into ranching,” he said.

According to him, the sponsors of the bill did not probe into the detailed history of the herdsmen and his cattle rearing culture, tradition and hereditary attachment to his means of livelihood, rather than the ‘business’ angle to it.

He further said the bill failed to take into consideration small scale herdsmen, unlike the commercial livestock farmers. He asked rhetorically how a herdsman owning 50 cows or less could afford to lease a plot of ranch to keep and graze his livestock and buy feed for the animals.

His words: “From our calculations, one cow will eat grass, drink water, drugs and other maintenance costs to the tune of N1, 500 a day.” “We shall continue to be law-abiding citizens of this state and here undertake to ensure that we fish out all the bad elements among us that are distorting the peace and tranquility of Oyo state,” he promised.

Meanwhile, leader of the Yoruba people, Professor Banji Akintoye, on Tuesday, October 8, called on the southwest people to stand up and defend their land.

Akintoye made the comment when he led a delegation to the Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji, saying his mission as a leader of the race is to ensure that the Yoruba takes back its pride of place.

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1264995-herdsmen-oyo-reject-states-anti-grazing-bill.html

Fulani claiming Oyo State, na wa o

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Honor10: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2019
jakezebrax:

Better than afonja agbo sellers. You don't know how other tribes view you people? You people are worst than Northerners. You hide under One Nigeria to mask your laziness and condition.

To hell with the view of other tribes, who cares? I am sure u are one refugee like that in our land o. We are the most lazy, yet our land is Nigeria paradise. Be deceiving yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Na waoh,but the core northern states are practicing sharia law and in extension ban the sale of alcohol,even when they share in the tax
Rubbish
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Igahbarr: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Then why the anti-grazing bill if they have been cohabiting peacefully?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by madridsta007(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Myhoneypie:
Herdsmen in Oyo have rejected the proposed anti-grazing bill in the state House of Assembly. The herders pleaded with the people of the state not to allow the bill sail through, adding that it was a ploy to punish them.

The herders spoke through the national chairman of Gan Allah Fulani Development Association of Nigeria, Alhaji Sale Bayari.

Bayari who delivered an 18-page position paper delivered during the session kicked against the bill and its sponsors. He was speaking at the public presentation of views and observation on the Grazing Regulations Bill 2019 held in the state capital, Ibadan.

“It is impossible in our country for any peasant small scale herdsman or rancher to go into ranching,” he said.

According to him, the sponsors of the bill did not probe into the detailed history of the herdsmen and his cattle rearing culture, tradition and hereditary attachment to his means of livelihood, rather than the ‘business’ angle to it.

He further said the bill failed to take into consideration small scale herdsmen, unlike the commercial livestock farmers. He asked rhetorically how a herdsman owning 50 cows or less could afford to lease a plot of ranch to keep and graze his livestock and buy feed for the animals.

His words: “From our calculations, one cow will eat grass, drink water, drugs and other maintenance costs to the tune of N1, 500 a day.” “We shall continue to be law-abiding citizens of this state and here undertake to ensure that we fish out all the bad elements among us that are distorting the peace and tranquility of Oyo state,” he promised.

Meanwhile, leader of the Yoruba people, Professor Banji Akintoye, on Tuesday, October 8, called on the southwest people to stand up and defend their land.

Akintoye made the comment when he led a delegation to the Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji, saying his mission as a leader of the race is to ensure that the Yoruba takes back its pride of place.

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1264995-herdsmen-oyo-reject-states-anti-grazing-bill.html

Herdsmen =Fulani natives from places which are likely to be Niger Republic, Mali, Chad and The Gambia reject a law made by Nigerians of Yoruba origin concerning a YORUBA state undecided undecided

Never in my lifetime did I think I would see aliens threatening freeborns in THEIR own property. Tinubu and all those 2015 change activists, may this existential problem you’ve brought upon Nigerians find a way to only remain with you and your households. Amen.
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Nathdoug201: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2019
Honor10:

I was expecting this rubbish from some persons like u, tank God I am not disappointed, is like u can't make it in life without mentioning Tinubu in a day
kiss the truth bro..
Saboteurs
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Nathdoug201: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2019
aybabz101:

I just can't imagine how ppl like u thinks. Guys, pls stop liking post like this; they only contribute to their stupidity.
kiss the truth bro
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Nathdoug201: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2019
mercyviv:

In your mind, you've just made an intelligent submission right?!
kiss the truth bro..
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Honor10: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
kiss the truth bro..
Saboteurs

And u know wat, we don't care, u can all go to hell

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Olowola2: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
That Is How Ur Papa Sold Ur Mother Pussy To A Fucking Dog

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Nathdoug201: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Olowola2:
That Is How Ur Papa Sold Ur Mother Pussy To A Fucking Dog
OP please ban this guy for using vague words
He just violated the rules..
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Nathdoug201: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2019
Honor10:

And u know wat, we don't care, u can all go to hell
I see why remi tinubu said you always come to her gate to beg..
Who bewitched you oh ye south west..
You can do otege for Saraki but can't do same for tinubu..
Whom your commonwealth is with..
Spit
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Olowola2: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2019
majamajic:

this Buhari 4 yrs will finish and u will not see a single weekend party to attend ! Na me tell u

u are still living with your grandmother , and u talking in a public forum

I will waste this your 10mb gift from MTN this morning ,

u Waste should be ashamed of yourself that after coming back from war , Anambra state still has the highest numbers of billionaires in Nigeria currently !!!
Anambra State Has What? Someone Like Evans Abi? Your Madness Na First Grade
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Omoslim26: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Westbestside:
Ask your idiotic brother the commented before thinking. I repeat, we are not you easterners that bribed them to stop killing you in enugu and anambra.

wow so you mofos must surely turn every thread t
on dis forum to your childish mumu Yoruba vs igbo bashing
shame on ya all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by majamajic(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2019
Olowola2:
Anambra State Has What? Someone Like Evans Abi? Your Madness Na First Grade

I don't want talk about Ogun minners association here , your generation can't be better than any Igbo family. call name of your family and your state if u dare that , u think say Na to use Java phone 3k to dey romance dating sites , u say u be Yahoo boy, anu !!

I check out your profile , let me not talk about your joblessness , but stay off this kin beef if u want receive help in life.

as the guy don buy market u for stay clean let him carry am finish , don't mention me again
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Honor10: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Spit

Maybe if u av someone like Tinubu in ur mud republic, ikpeazu will not be sprinkle kerosene on ur people in Abia, and u wont make coming to Lagos ur aim in life

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Olowola2: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2019
majamajic:

I don't want talk about Ogun minners association here , your generation can't be better than any Igbo family. call name of your family and your state if u dare that , u think say Na to use Java phone 3k to dey romance dating sites , u say u be Yahoo boy, anu !!

I check out your profile , let me not talk about your joblessness , but stay off this kin beef if u want receive help in life.

as the guy don buy market u for stay clean let him carry am finish , don't mention me again
Mr Ass Licker I'm Ready To Feed Ur Fucking Generation When You Need Help....

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by dederocs(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2019
State House of assembly is the decision making body of the state, as it is seen to represent all LGAs of the state.
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Princemolar101: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2019
Sylraph1:
Igbos and their propaganda again
No one can put asunder between Yorubas and Fulani.
They have being cohabiting peacefully for years and will continue as such

After all,THIS IS ONE NIGERIA
. Good after all they where made together from heaven and will still go to heaven to razzle same p**sy
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Nathdoug201: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Honor10:

Maybe if u av someone like Tinubu in ur mud republic, ikpeazu will not be sprinkle kerosene on ur people in Abia, and u wont make coming to Lagos ur aim in life
and what is tinubu sharing among you over there..
Amala and ewedu..
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by majamajic(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Olowola2:
Mr Ass Licker I'm Ready To Feed Ur Fucking Generation When You Need Help....

with the keke driver job u are searching for ?

Internet don't forget easily , u dey bring mouth for Igbos

Or is that not u ?

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Omoodua007: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Southeast should give herdsmen anything they want after all obi sold you guys for a plate of apu and abacha to his northern masters
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Honor10: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
and what is tinubu sharing among you over there..
Amala and ewedu..
Bunch of hypocrites

Yes now, amala and ewedu that is too sweet that make ur brother join night bus to Lagos just to av a taste.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by PureFace1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Spit

Says someone from Anambra beggars colony

Parents in Imo IDPs Camp and son a beggar in Anambra cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Propaganda Strategies Politicians Deploy During Elections / Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces / The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.