Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill (15278 Views)

War Against Touts: Anambra State Anti-Touting Task Force Arrests 64 Suspects / Miyetti Allah To Southern Governors: We Won’t Recognise Your Anti-Grazing Policy / Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Nathdoug201: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
PureFace1:

Says someone from Anambra beggars colony

Parents in Imo IDPs Camp and son a beggar in Anambra cheesy
I'm doing well bro
And I'm not ibo even..
Tinubu slaves
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Nathdoug201: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Honor10:

Yes now, amala and ewedu that is too sweet that make ur brother join night bus to Lagos just to av a taste.
pathetic human race
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by PureFace1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
majamajic:

I don't want talk about Ogun minners association here , your generation can't be better than any Igbo family. call name of your family and your state if u dare that , u think say Na to use Java phone 3k to dey romance dating sites , u say u be Yahoo boy, anu !!

I check out your profile , let me not talk about your joblessness , but stay off this kin beef if u want receive help in life.

as the guy don buy market u for stay clean let him carry am finish , don't mention me again

Anambra is now a beggars colony and Imo now a IDPs Camp

Ebonyi people are Almajiri that hawk Gala all over Lagos you even sell your babies because of abject poverty but you are here bragging about being better than others when you are the lowest of the lows cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by PureFace1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
majamajic:

with the keke driver job u are searching for ?

Internet don't forget easily , u dey bring mouth for Igbos

Or is that not u ?

At least he is not a beggar like you

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by majamajic(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
PureFace1:

Anambra is now a beggars colony and Imo now a IDPs Camp

Ebonyi people are Almajiri that hawk Gala all over Lagos you even sell your babies because of abject poverty but you are here bragging about being better than others when you are the lowest of the lows cheesy

sorry boy am too busy to reply u , am not that cheap
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by PureFace1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
I'm doing well bro
And I'm not ibo even..
Tinubu slaves

Says a slave from South East cheesy

Spank you till you denied your identity

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by majamajic(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
PureFace1:

At least he is not a beggar like you

I refer u to my former reply , look for your mate
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by PureFace1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
majamajic:

sorry boy am too busy to reply u , am not that cheap

Says a worthless thing
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Nathdoug201: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
PureFace1:

Says a slave from South East cheesy

Spank you till you denied your identity
I'm a full born urhobo boy from delta..
It keep baffling me why you guys worship the bullion van master..
Do you intend on becoming slaves forever..
Who will salvage this pathetic human race
Dear lord
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Honor10: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
pathetic human race

I guess, u are out of point. Ahah!
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by mrwonlasewonie: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Southwest should give herdsmen anything they want after all tinubu sold you guys for a plate of amala and ewedu to his northern masters
imagine in 2019 a country is still talking about cows and herds men when other countries are talking about deep science and technological advancements.

I was watching CBS yesterday on a documentary about how a plane crashed and a psychologist, researchers and scientists were invited to dissect and analyse what would have caused it.every engineer you can think of was invited.na herds men still be our problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Simbrixton(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Dear lord
stinking urhobo
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Nathdoug201: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Simbrixton:
stinking urhobo
dirty yoruba..
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Nathdoug201: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Simbrixton:
stinking urhobo
dirtiest people on earth after the hausa/fulani
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Simbrixton(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
says the igbo slaves
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Simbrixton(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
dirty yoruba..
says the slaves of the igbos i would take south south people seriously when they leave the shadow of the igbos
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Simbrixton(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
governor okowa don sack urhobo people finish from civil service dude wake up
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by durangokid: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sylraph1:
Igbos and their propaganda again
No one can put asunder between Yorubas and Fulani.
They have being cohabiting peacefully for years and will continue as such

After all,THIS IS ONE NIGERIA
. So are so stupid, what is the business of Igbo man here,?
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Omoodua007: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
Simbrixton:
governor okowa don sack urhobo people finish from civil service dude wake up

Loool

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Simbrixton(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Omoodua007:

Loool
those south south people are so stupid the truth is igbos are just using them if you need a case study of brainwashing study the south south people especially ijaw urhobo ibibio, do you know modern day abia state was ibibio land before the igbos massacred them and forcefully took over their lands while urhobo gave a delta igbo man the governorship ticket today they are controlling their civil service rivers state is the worse ikwerre igbos have made the indigenous tribes there worthless soon igbos would take over akwa ibom and edo state yet they are joining igbos online to insult yorubas those people are just very very stupid all this so called south south
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Omoodua007: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
Simbrixton:
those south south people are so stupid the truth is igbos are just using them if you need a case study of brainwashing study the south south people especially ijaw urhobo ibibio, do you know modern day abia state was ibibio land before the igbos massacred them and forcefully took over their lands while urhobo gave a delta igbo man the governorship ticket today they are controlling their civil service rivers state is the worse ikwerre igbos have made the indigenous tribes there worthless soon igbos would take over akwa ibom and edo state yet they are joining igbos online to insult yorubas those people are just very very stupid all this so called south south

Do you know during civil war
Ojukwu sacked all the leaders in Niger delta and installed Igbos as their leaders even in near by Benin and delta he installed one Albert Ojukwu
It’s the same Yoruba that liberated Niger delta from Igbo hands and made Ojukwu dress like a woman and run away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Simbrixton(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Omoodua007:

Do you know during civil war
Ojukwu sacked all the leaders in Niger delta and installed Igbos as their leaders even in near by Benin and delta he installed one Albert Ojukwu
It’s the same Yoruba that liberated Niger delta from Igbo hands and made Ojukwu dress like a woman and run away
brainless lot all those that made alliance with igbos where betrayed banjo was killed, fola oyewole lived in fear of ojukwu all through the war wole soyinka recently was insulted badly by this same people i just laugh at this niger delta people
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by pikaelite(m): 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Since it is not anti-Fulani bill then why should they reverse it... Rejecting the bill means they want to keep causing troubles in OYO state...
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Omoodua007: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Simbrixton:
brainless lot all those that made alliance with igbos where betrayed banjo was killed, fola oyewole lived in fear of ojukwu all through the war wole soyinka recently was insulted badly by this same people i just laugh at this niger delta people

That’s why I don’t support their causes cause they will never appreciate it 70% of them don’t know their fathers and mothers as they were manufactured in baby factory

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by chris99(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
helinues:
Sebi the herdsmen have representatives in Oyo assembly.. They should relax?

undecided
hahaha u no go kill person abeg
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by wasi9ice: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
My take is that Herdsmen should have 100% access Into any part of Yoruba land, because their living ancestor , the Jagaban of Yoruba land is a strong friend and loyalist of the North
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Simbrixton(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Omoodua007:

That’s why I don’t support their causes cause they will never appreciate it 70% of them don’t know their fathers and mothers as they were manufactured in baby factory
lol i really dont take them seriously
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Simbrixton(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
wasi9ice:
My take is that Herdsmen should have 100% access Into any part of Yoruba land, because their living ancestor , the Jagaban of Yoruba land is a strong friend and loyalist of the North
walah if you be omedian u for make am sha use ur brain reason oda matters o naso yoruba matter make emeka craze for my area
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by sencekompis: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Southwest should give herdsmen anything they want after all tinubu sold you guys for a plate of amala and ewedu to his northern masters

What an idiomatic sadistic ibo boy,pain kill u.
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Nathdoug201: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
sencekompis:

What an idiomatic sadistic ibo boy,pain kill u.
stupid
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by oadeniyi: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2019
Sylraph1:
Igbos and their propaganda again
No one can put asunder between Yorubas and Fulani.
They have being cohabiting peacefully for years and will continue as such

After all,THIS IS ONE NIGERIA

Who from hell is dis?? Does dis crap rep d position of d yorubas?? Oshi
Re: Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Dear lord
see inconsequential urhobo also talking.. warri is a big shithole upon all the oil there.. useless fellow gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu / 2023: Power Play Within PDP / Bandits Kidnap Tsangaya Students In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.