Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings (50585 Views)

Customs Plans To Ban Second-Hand Clothes (Okrika) / Help!!! How To Make good Savings for someone making more than 20k a day / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by Sirseedorf(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Land to house

To avoid enriching landlords
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by ezugegere(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
djbussy:
New Gen For sale . contact +2349091539278

Price?
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by higgs: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Don't buy used phones.They may be proceeds of serious crimes like murder,armed robbery etc.If the phone is traced to You, You may find yourself in serious legal quagmire.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by VULCAN(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
The article is a copy and paste. What the copier did was to add some Naija flavour to make people think it was original.

I suspected it but once I read "community libraries" I knew it was copied from an American source

JubrinElSudan:
No. 1, you said try Jumia, Konga. Do they sell second hand electronics?

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by crafteck(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
djbussy:

Price
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by islandmoon: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
my mother hate to hear that you purchased anything second hand, no matter how expensive it is, once you told her its not a new one, she will just look you with one kind eye.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
I go for brand new stuffs. I just like doing the dis-virginity
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nice write up
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by KKKWHITE(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Girlfriend nko?.....
Majority of girls are second hand used someone has used them before you got them
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by Tylerbreeze(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
I still prefer brand new stuffs, abi the pesin wey u use am first before u, get 2 head?
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by sinceraconcept(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Condom
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by totosucker(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
I am the real totosucker
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by felo812000(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
I cant buy second Hand Toys for my Kids ooo. Make I no go buy chuckie for my kids cry

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Distress Sales at Pawn Shops.....

One Dunce would always use his or her school fees, Salary , Loan or rent to buy a new Iphone, car or electronics, and would dispose it after hunger wires his or her life, or he suffers buyers remorse.. and thats when you hit bellow the belt and buy very low, this is the way chinese and jews operate

Do we even have pawn shops?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Rootprof:
My brother usually say most new TVs and sound system with LG logos or name on it are fake LG,that some people will just assemble the board and put LG logos on it... That real tokunbo LG TV and sound system are better and original. It produce good sounds and display pictures also saves money too.
his mentality is follow come grin
he needs to change it

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by Angelfrost(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Luciferlove:
The Dangote's do not reason this way... I prefer to reason like adenuga, dangote, buffet etc angry angry angry

Good... Hope you also have the same financial worth to back up the reasoning.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Princeofasia:
issa thread for peasants. why should i buy secondhand microwave or pots? what if someone like lalasticla has used it to cook or microwave snake? angry
Laughing out low.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by Crofton: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Luciferlove:
The Dangote's do not reason this way... I prefer to reason like adenuga, dangote, buffet etc angry angry angry

Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by solmusdesigns: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Do we even have pawn shops?

yes , pawn shops are ran by Abokeys and mallams anywhere thier is a Gold souq or Bureau de change
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by sinceraconcept(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
islandmoon:
my mother hate to hear that you purchased anything second hand, no matter how expensive it is, once you told her its not a new one, she will just look you with one kind eye.
Is she rich? So she has never bought a used car herself?
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by sinceraconcept(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
islandmoon:
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by demoBaba: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
djbussy:
key starter generator 4.5kva.

Where did you c my generator

Price and location please.
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by americaninja1: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
sinceraconcept:
no mind dat one.. her car fit even b naija used.. or she never live for rented apt..
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by Sagay212: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
there is really no sense in buying second hand designers like gucci or whatever. You can buy a second hand TV, fridge, book, car, etc.

I wont advise anybody to buy a second hand underwear as well. If you are buying a second hand phone, better be very careful so you don't land in first grade problem and eat second hand beans in naija cell.
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by paix(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
Pants and bra
Go to bend down boutiques you go see see dem plenty.
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by bizhop01: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
My spirit hate second hand
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by nams77: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
Rootprof:
My brother usually say most new TVs and sound system with LG logos or name on it are fake LG,that some people will just assemble the board and put LG logos on it... That real tokunbo LG TV and sound system are better and original. It produce good sounds and display pictures also saves money too.

If i am buying new electronics again, i will go for fairly used. Most especially tv
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by jeff1607(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nvc078:
Wife grin grin grin grin

Brain grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by wonlasewonimi: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Haba Oga, i hear say u be............

I be what o
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by Adebowale89(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
what about used brain for some imbeciles chanting Yoruba and Yoruba Muslim everywhere

Op, please write on that too in your next thread, how to get fairly used brain, some people are being brainless lately

thanks in anticipation
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by islandmoon: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
lol
Re: 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings by koolaid87: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Video game consoles and games

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) / Wedding Of Ifeyinwa Sandra Offor, Emeka Offor's Daughter (Photos) / 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.