Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode (1415 Views)

Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 / 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Myhoneypie(f): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Femi Fani-Kayode, a chieftain of Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) on Tuesday said the northern region of the country will never support the Southeast for presidency
According to the former minister of aviation, anyone that believes that the north will support an Igbo Presidency in 2023, doesn’t understand the injustice that Nigeria represents.

Fani-Kayode, in a tweet, said what the entire South needs is emancipation, not presidency.

His words: If you believe that the north will support an Igbo Presidency in 2023 then you still don’t understand the injustice that Nigeria represents. The north will NEVER support an Igbo presidency and that is the tragedy of Nigeria. The entire south needs EMANCIPATION and not Presidency.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/2023-north-will-never-support-igbo-presidency/

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by khallebb(m): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2019
Waiting for Nairaland Tribalist Association to arrive tongue
Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by perez100: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2019
Fear of the East will not let them. #Fact!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Abfinest007(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2019
it doesn't matter which region produce the president is just that d right law are in place
Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Kpoikpoi: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Myhoneypie:
Femi Fani-Kayode, a chieftain of Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) on Tuesday said the northern region of the country will never support the Southeast for presidency
According to the former minister of aviation, anyone that believes that the north will support an Igbo Presidency in 2023, doesn’t understand the injustice that Nigeria represents.

Fani-Kayode, in a tweet, said what the entire South needs is emancipation, not presidency.

His words: If you believe that the north will support an Igbo Presidency in 2023 then you still don’t understand the injustice that Nigeria represents. The north will NEVER support an Igbo presidency and that is the tragedy of Nigeria. The entire south needs EMANCIPATION and not Presidency.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/2023-north-will-never-support-igbo-presidency/
Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Izuubest: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2019
All it takes for the Igbos to get the northern support is just a little bit of compromise on some issues like ruga and the rest, but for southwesterners even if Igbos offer them the head of Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu and Peter Obi, they will still disappoint at the last minute. An average northerner is a far more reliable political ally than all the generations of Awolowo both born and unborn

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Kpoikpoi: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2019
This is why this country is so backward,even the so called educated people are illitrates.
The North has the right to support whoever they want,it's not injustice, it's called democracy.
Democracy is about voting for whoever you want not who you don't want. It's a game of majority and trust.
In South Africa you probably will never have a white president, it's called democracy not injustice.
If the north or anybody else does not feel comfortable with an Igbo president then they shouldn't vote an Igbo president.
I'm not from the north but I'll never vote an Igbo president because I don't trust them,an Igbo president will sell this country.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Do Igbos even put themselves in a position to be trusted with power?
They are very irrational

7 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2019
Stockholm syndrome on blast!
Yorubas that elected Ibo reps in lagos!
But ofcourse you only respect people that match ur chest beating with violence, that's why you respect the North to the point of servitude
When they gave you quit notice in the North, you knew they don't play that and went begging.
Wasn't that humiliation enough ??
You are becoming a joke abeg!!!

Izuubest:
All it takes for the Igbos to get the northern support is just a little bit of compromise on some issues like ruga and the rest, but for southwesterners even if Igbos offer them the head of Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu and Peter Obi, they will still disappoint at the last minute. An average northerner is a far more reliable political ally than all the generations of Awolowo both born and unborn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Ceoking6: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2019
Children of hate would be confused now but their god just said the reality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by helinues: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Did North and East had any agreement before?

FFK suppliers is late

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Ceoking6: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Children of hate would be confused now but their god just said the reality.

They would slave for PDP for the next 60years and won't dare raise the notion of becoming president at best they can dream of vp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Ceoking6: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2019
Izuubest:
wow, see how you are begging to compromise been rugalized and butt licking an uncircumcised aboki just for presidency.

You even added the heads of ojuku,kanu and peter obi just to lead a zoo

Spits on you igbo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Afamed: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2019
How do you expect the people you reffered to Almajiris to come to your aids in time of politicking?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Amarabae(f): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2019
I just don't trust this man for one day

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Racoon(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2019
No nation thrive well in the midst of inequality, injustice and discrimination.
Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Afamed: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2019
Izuubest:
So your shout on Ruga all these years is for nothing but to seek political gain from the North.

One would have early assumed the rate at which you people antagonise RUGA program was truly for the Islamisation agenda as being speculated by FFK and people like you. Shm on you for your double standard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by 9jii(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2019
perez100:
Fear of the East will not let them. #Fact!
Who wouldn't Fear Abomination

6 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Racoon(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Izuubest:
All it takes for the Igbos to get the northern support is just a little bit of compromise on some issues like ruga and the rest.......
[/s]
Compromise on RUGA? Are you sure you're the one really talking? This is total slavery.Bleep presidency if this senseless issue is the compromise.
"Emancipation from mental slavery none but us could free our mind."-Bob Rasta Marley.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Afamed: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Racoon:
No nation thrive well in the midst of inequality, injustice and discrimination.
You are right but you should also remember
That no nationality refers to his nation as zoo.

Those who are ups and those who are downs in America. All I have been hearing from them is God bless America

If people don't agree with you today, it does not mean they will not agree with you tomorrow. Calling them derogative names when they don't agree with you is what has brought the SE to where they are today. If not, the position of the presidency should have been unopposed to my brother in SE.
This same FFk / lawyer that has never appeared in a customary court of law is one of persons that created the problem for the SE

6 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by batstan(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Who still takes this simpleton seriously?

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Ojiofor: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
This is why this country is so backward,even the so called educated people are illitrates.
The North has the right to support whoever they want,it's not injustice, it's called democracy.
Democracy is about voting for whoever you want not who you don't want. It's a game of majority and trust.
In South Africa you probably will never have a white president, it's called democracy not injustice.
If the north or anybody else does not feel comfortable with an Igbo president then they shouldn't vote an Igbo president.
I'm not from the north but I'll never vote an Igbo president because I don't trust them,an Igbo president will sell this country.

If that is the case,why is Igbo nation being victimised by this administration because they voted their choice and it was termed 'putting your eggs in one basket'.what this means, is that the North has the right to support whoever but the East doesn't have such a right.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Lot13(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2019
This is a matter of trust.The power vested in a Nigerian President is delicate in the hands of a people who don't believe in the country, who hates every other tribes and given the opportunity would sabotage this nation.
Igbos can only try but it would not happen and that's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by batstan(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

If that is the case,why is Igbo nation being victimised by this administration because they voted their choice and it was termed 'putting your eggs in basket'.what this means, is that the North has the right to support whoever but the East doesn't have such a right.

The whole thing was messed up with the population nonsense.
Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Afamed: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

If that is the case,why is Igbo nation being victimised by this administration because they voted their choice and it was termed 'putting your eggs in basket'.what this means, is that the North has the right to support whoever but the East doesn't have such a right.
Everyone has the right to vote for whoever he wishes. It's within the constitutional right. However my brother, I will like to know how Igbo nation is being victimised? Tell us what most of us don't know about Igbo victimisation by this administration

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Ojiofor: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Afamed:

Everyone has the right to vote for whoever he wishes. It's within the constitutional right. However my brother, I will like to know how Igbo nation is being victimised? Tell us what most of us don't know about Igbo victimisation by this administration

How did the president arrived at 5% and 97% ?
Be hoınest Afamed.Even you, have been calling us a mere 5 percenter.
We were tagged 5% because we voted our choice and never considered for any positions in this gıvernment.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Bari22: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Na by force to vote an igbo?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by ORIENTATION101: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2019
Juniad and fani kayode have two things in common

Attention seekers and ethno-religious bigots

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Never Support Igbo Presidency - Femi Fani-kayode by Afamed: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

How did the president arrived at 5% and 97% ?
Be hoınest Afamed.Even you, have been calling us a mere 5 percenter.
We were tagged 5% because we voted our choice and never considered for any positions in this gıvernment.
And how has the 5% resulted to victimisation of the Igbo Nation.? When you said victimisation, one was thinking, those Igbo bizs over the Nigeria have been taken over.
Regards the 5% , on behalf of the presidency and all loving Nigerians, we retract that statement.
If you clearly know me, and know what I stand for, you will know I am a very free minded person.
My relationship with individual has nothing to do with his tribal or religion affiliation.
Most of my biz partners are Ndigbos .
My own reservations are don't do unto human being what you can't tolerate to yourself and never expect to reap where you never sow.
Nobody will reward anybody base on emotion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fela Deserves National Recognition - VP Osinbajo / Most visited Threads On Nairaland / UNIPORT Professor Omera-okeke Dies Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.