Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

BBNaija 2019: Mercy Reveals What Her Tattoos Represent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija 2019: Mercy Reveals What Her Tattoos Represent (1884 Views)

Venita Akpofure In Bikini, Shows Her Tattoos & Curvy Body (Photos) / BBNaija 2019: Mercy Expose Her Underwear In See-Through Outfit (Photos) / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija 2019: Mercy Reveals What Her Tattoos Represent by titiloyeblog: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2019
2019 BBNaija winner, Mercy has revealed what the tattoos she has on her body represents. She made this known during a chat with the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN.

According to her, the butterfly and flower tattoos she has on her skin represent the desire to achieve her dreams. “I love tattoos and I have many of them. I can’t tell you the number till I count them; I only have flowers and butterfly tattoos on. The tattoos are indication that I can fly to a height without limit and also depict that everyone has wings to fly to any place that is right. “I love fashion a lot and I make sure that I am comfortable with what I wear. I have different clothes for different occasions which determine what I wear. I have a fashion line and luxury line. I called it luxury not because they are that expensive but because it looks expensive. We can dress well and look luxurious without much money,” she said.

She also touched on her relationship with Tacha whom she had an altercation with on the BBNaija show. “I still maintain my friendship with Tacha whatever happens; she has reached out to me. People should know that friends do fight occasionally, so what happened in the house is a reflection of us. “People will start seeing us together afterwards, we are still friends. All I want is the grace of God to continue. Every time, I wake up to pray to God for his grace upon me. With that, I will be fine,” she said.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/mercy-reveals-what-her-tattoos-represent.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: BBNaija 2019: Mercy Reveals What Her Tattoos Represent by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Your tattoo.

Your back.

Your life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019: Mercy Reveals What Her Tattoos Represent by Ekwensu1: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
post=83001842:
Your tattoo.

Your back.

Your life.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2019: Mercy Reveals What Her Tattoos Represent by yungmoney447(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2019
Mercy this mercy that, very soon it will be mercy reveal what her ass and pu***y stand for.
Re: BBNaija 2019: Mercy Reveals What Her Tattoos Represent by Psimagestudio: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2019
Okare
Re: BBNaija 2019: Mercy Reveals What Her Tattoos Represent by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ofcourse you'll still maintain the friendship after disgracing her nationwide.
All these long talks for the camera ' .

Lambo' Do your thing jejely, You don't want a body odour ambassador to run up on you next time.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Lady Claimed She Is Pregnant For Davido / Tiwa Savage Joins Davido In Accusing COZA Of Fraud / Teni Burst Out Her Fat Belly In Video With Dr Dolor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.