Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Lady Claimed She Is Pregnant For Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Lady Claimed She Is Pregnant For Davido (1884 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Lady Claimed She Is Pregnant For Davido by GISTM0RE: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
It was earlier reported that a lady, Helen claimed that her sister, Susan is pregnant for Nigerian pop singer, David Adeleke, better known as Davido.

Davido later reacted and vowed that the ladies in the viral video claiming one of them is pregnant for him will end up in prison. The singer also offered to give N1million Naira to anyone that could identify the ladies.

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has taken to social media to react to the viral video after lady claimed to be pregnant for Davido. He wrote;

Suzarrrn what a #Risky joke�
-
Witless dingbat claims @davidoofficial impregnated her sister
https://www.instagram.com/p/B39vmd1ByjH

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-after-lady-claimed-she-is-pregnant-for-davido

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Lady Claimed She Is Pregnant For Davido by GISTM0RE: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Watch The Video =>> HERE

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Lady Claimed She Is Pregnant For Davido by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin grin grin

I help businesses grow by promoting them on social media to thousands of people. Contact me via my siggy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Lady Claimed She Is Pregnant For Davido by Beckysexy(f): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
I hope those foolish girls get punished for their Foolish Joke.

But why is that man called dadddy freeze always reacting to everything.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Lady Claimed She Is Pregnant For Davido by Abfinest007(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
is like Daddy freeze reaction to anything .his name should be changed.from daddy freeze to daddy chemical reaction
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Lady Claimed She Is Pregnant For Davido by Charmingrascal(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
I know that many people will beg David to forgive these irresponsible, senseless and lousy sisters who have openly disgraced and failed their parents.

Papa Ifeanyi should not let it go

Even if na one month make dem go chill for Kirikiri
They need sense
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Lady Claimed She Is Pregnant For Davido by GistMore2: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Lady Claimed She Is Pregnant For Davido by UncleGist: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
undecided sad
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Lady Claimed She Is Pregnant For Davido by Gosj01(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ẹ don done for them!

Expensive Joke!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on signature.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Lady Claimed She Is Pregnant For Davido by falcon01: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2019
daffy freeze = The reactor always reacting

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Joins Davido In Accusing COZA Of Fraud / Teni Burst Out Her Fat Belly In Video With Dr Dolor / Bae, Please Let’s Start Using Condom’ – Bobrisky Begs Boyfriend After She Compl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.