Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Onyekuru Flew From Monaco To Istanbul For Haircut - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onyekuru Flew From Monaco To Istanbul For Haircut (871 Views)

Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC / Paul Onuachu Is Nigeria’s Top Scorer In 2017; Beats Onyekuru, Okpotu, Ighalo / Kylian Mbappe Has Joined Paris Saint-germain From Monaco On A Season-long Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyekuru Flew From Monaco To Istanbul For Haircut by Rajosh(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2019
Super Eagles winger, Henry Onyekuru, took a two hours, 11 minutes flight from Monaco to Istanbul for a haircut, it has been revealed.

The former Everton player, who completed a £12.5m deal to AS Monaco this season, arrived Istanbul recently for the haircut with popular Nigerian celebrity barber, Mukaila Ajanaku.

Ajanaku, a renowned hair-stylist in Europe has A-list footballers like Florentin Pogba, Manchester United’s Paul Pogba’s brother, former Arsenal star, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gael Clichy, ex-Real and AC Milan star, Robinho and Kenneth Omeruo on his clientele list.

“Onyekuru flew in from Monaco just to get a haircut from me. I’m not surprise at all because I have been his stylist since his days at Galatasaray on a loan deal last season.

He continued, “Onyekuru believes in my haircut, I am good at what I do and make sure I tend to my clients’ demands.

“If I wasn’t doing a good job I don’t think the likes of Adebayor, Pogba’s brother (Florentin), Dutch winger Eljero Elia, former City defender, Gael Clichy, just to mention a few, will come to my salon,” he told Sports Extra.

Onyekuru is yet to hit the ground running for Leonardo Jardim’s side this season. The AFCON bronze medalist has no goals but already has one assist in four appearances for the principality club.

https://punchng.com/onyekuru-flew-from-monaco-to-istanbul-for-haircut/amp/
Re: Onyekuru Flew From Monaco To Istanbul For Haircut by chukwunedum150(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Insane
Re: Onyekuru Flew From Monaco To Istanbul For Haircut by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2019
How is this news. I regularly fly to London just to charge my phone. tongue
Re: Onyekuru Flew From Monaco To Istanbul For Haircut by MikeBetty(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2019
Mek Him No Jejely Save And Utilize His Money Prodently Now He Is Young. So Tomorrow When He Retires From Football, Someone Will Not Come Here In Nairaland To Narrate Partetic Story Of How He See Him Sleeping Under Bridge.
Re: Onyekuru Flew From Monaco To Istanbul For Haircut by donbachi(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2019
chukwunedum150:
Insane
nothing insane about dat...just ask GOD to give u wealth,so u can shiit in nigeria and fly to america to clean ur nyansh.

(1) (Reply)

Authentic High Grade 20/21 Football Club Sides Jerseys / What Is The Most Boring Football Match You've Ever Watched? / Man Loses A ₦332,000 Bet After Lingard Scored His First Goal Of The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.