Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

UNN Lecturer And Pastor Says #sexforgrades Documentary Was Doctored - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Lecturer And Pastor Says #sexforgrades Documentary Was Doctored (316 Views)

UNN Lecturer, Professor Mfonobong David Udoudom Caught Pants Down In GS Building / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student / #SexforGrades: UNIPORT Bans Hugging Between Lecturers And Female Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Lecturer And Pastor Says #sexforgrades Documentary Was Doctored by GistMore2: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2019
A University of Nigeria, Nsukka lecturer, Joseph Nnaemeka Chukwuma has alleged that BBC's #Sexforgrades documentary which exposed some randy lecturers in Nigeria and Ghana was doctored.

The UNN lecturer who is also a Pastor, told men to be careful as some girls will come to them, seduce and accuse them of sexual harrassment.

He also said a critical evaluation of the documentary showed "the girl went to seduce the lecturer in his office and it was edited".

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/unn-lecturer-and-pastor-says-sexforgrades-documentary-was-doctored

Re: UNN Lecturer And Pastor Says #sexforgrades Documentary Was Doctored by GistMore2: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2019
smiley
Re: UNN Lecturer And Pastor Says #sexforgrades Documentary Was Doctored by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Sincerely, if you do a thorough job, hardly will you see 5% of our university lecturers who are not guilty of #SexForGrades
Re: UNN Lecturer And Pastor Says #sexforgrades Documentary Was Doctored by chukwunedum150(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2019
grin
Re: UNN Lecturer And Pastor Says #sexforgrades Documentary Was Doctored by edoairways: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2019
He was seduced yet he fell i don't understand this professor sad.Why the sudden closure of Coldroom by UNILAG?
Re: UNN Lecturer And Pastor Says #sexforgrades Documentary Was Doctored by NOC1(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Of the truth the Kiki girl went after the man and she must get a result.
Just like spy sent to another country, is either you find something or you create one to justify the fat pay handed to you.
But I don’t give a F*ck on the man
Re: UNN Lecturer And Pastor Says #sexforgrades Documentary Was Doctored by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Honestly speaking, I am at a loss at what men do to justify other men. Are we denying this unfortunate norm in our schools?

I agree that some of these girls come as predators but there have been cases in which the concerned girls were forced to give their cookie just so they could graduate. In fact, in 70% cases, it's the lecturer that signifies interest and if the student refuses, she's in hot soup. My class representative is a victim. So, why defending these shameless things?

Sexual harassment is a daily occurrence in almost every institution: educational, religious, working and so many more. But we have to begin this exorcism from somewhere.

Doctored or not, the documentary has achieved great results. Many of these crooked trees are trying so hard to stand straight now. Trust me, I know what I'm saying.
Re: UNN Lecturer And Pastor Says #sexforgrades Documentary Was Doctored by baby124: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2019
This one is already making excuses for his wife and village people just in case there is a video somewhere of him being a predator. Just imagine that this guy is a whole PROFESSOR!!! See how he reasons.

He should be sacked based on his inability to apply critical thinking skills alone. This one crammed and sorted his way to being a professor. He even looks very dull. I pity his students because I don’t think this guy will be able to teach properly or even understand what he is teaching.

If these are the lecturers we have in Nigeria, then the educational system is in huge distress. The guy is so dull, I am baffled.

(1) (Reply)

Join Our IELTS Classes This Weekend!!!!!!!!! / Rajshahi University - RU A Unit Question Solution / 15 Practical Steps To Writing Final Year Project For Nigerian Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.