Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student (54312 Views)

UNN Lecturer, Professor Mfonobong David Udoudom Caught Pants Down In GS Building / Pelumi Adewole: KWASU Lecturer Arrested For Arranging Exam In His Bedroom / Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by benjackugo: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Operatives of Crack Squad, Enugu State Police Command have arrested one Dr. Chigozie Odum, said to be a senior lecturer at the Archeology Department of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), IgbereTV reports.

The lecturer was arrested for allegedly impregnating a student identified as Onah Chinyere and threatening her.

A petition from the family lawyer of the female student led to the arrest of the lecturer. It read;

“It is our client’s instruction that she has been a student in the Archeology and Tourism Department, Faculty of Arts, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

“According to her instructions, Dr. Odum Chigozie Jude is one of the lecturers in the said department.

“Our brief further showed that the said Dr. Odum Jude went and approached our client and demanded to be sleeping with her and threatened our client that if she refuses, she will never graduate from the said department.

“He further threatened her that he was a cultist while in school and that up till today he still has a good number of them under his payroll. He, therefore, warned our client to comply with his demands and requests in her own interest.

“Our information further showed that he called our client to his house and forcefully had sexual intercourse with her."

https://igberetvnews.com/1382390/unn-lecturer-arrested-impregnating-threatening-student-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Bluntguy: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
This one is also a goner. Zip up, him no wan hear. See how many years of hard work just went down the drain because of wetin him get for house already. Idiot!

243 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lock the prickk up

15 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by decatalyst(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
See his posture sef.

If found guilty, lock him up and throw away the keys to the jail!

19 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Second pic be like Na me do am, what can you do? grin grin grin

All this orgies men !!
So shameful, atleast he will graduate from his work, do his service in the cell and lastly Brag a long years in prison.

"Any man who can control his sexual urge, that forget it, such man is a strong".

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by JubrinElSudan: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
This one may soon go the way of Anu Nkanka Mpi

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Kayberg: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
undecided
With that his tiny waist?

3 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
See his posing... Local lecturer.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by YungMillionaire: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Please can somebody check the name. Which tribe?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Anfield247(m): 2:43am On Feb 13, 2021
See the animal face!

5 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by clockwisereport: 4:43am On Feb 13, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
This one may soon go the way of Anu Nkanka Mpi

Anunkanka don come back naah. E be like say he dey teach for PALG

3 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Freestainworld(m): 5:01am On Feb 13, 2021
this one wan chop clean mouth, now em matter don cast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Kenoxman(m): 6:12am On Feb 13, 2021
clockwisereport:

Anunkanka don come back naah. E be like say he dey teach for PALG
He is dead now. died last yr of kidney disease. Rip to him.
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by JuIiusmalema: 6:14am On Feb 13, 2021
Archeology
See course wey person dey study shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by JuIiusmalema: 6:14am On Feb 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
this one wan chop clean mouth, now em matter don cast
grin
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by clockwisereport: 6:28am On Feb 13, 2021
Kenoxman:
He is dead now. died last yr of kidney disease. Rip to him.

hmmm

never knew Anunkanka is dead

Evil people no dey last

My man always feels like God in his GSP201(Peace and Conflict) class

19 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by femi4: 6:31am On Feb 13, 2021
decatalyst:
See his posture sef.

If found guilty, lock him up and throw away the keys to the jail!
I found guilty ke?

The preggy na the evidence

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Kenoxman(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2021
clockwisereport:

hmmm

never knew Anunkanka is dead

Evil people no dey last

My man always feels like God in his GSP201(Peace and Conflict) class
Yeah, he had his flaws like most Nigerian lecturers but his greatest undoing was his inability to control his penchant for alcohol. Stuff messed his kidney up.
Remember back in 2014 in Pol sc Dept, Dude reeked of alcohol while in class, meaning he dey booze B4 coming to class. No wonder the level of energy wey dey always shark him.
Loved his teaching style though even as he was inaccurate most times. Class was always lively.
RIP Ochili eme na nze

8 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Kingluqman(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2021
This one will suffer sotey, en wife go reject am grin
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by lkillbrokehoes: 6:59am On Feb 13, 2021
Ibkayee is also cheating on me

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by clockwisereport: 7:01am On Feb 13, 2021
Kenoxman:

Yeah, he had his flaws like most Nigerian lecturers but his greatest undoing was his inability to control his penchant for alcohol. Stuff messed his kidney up.
Remember back in 2014 in Pol sc Dept, Dude reeked of alcohol while in class, meaning he dey booze B4 coming to class. No wonder the level of energy wey dey always shark him.
Loved his teaching style though even as he was inaccurate most times. Class was always lively.
RIP Ochili eme na nze

His greatest undoing was his affinity to sorting

10 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by JubrinElSudan: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2021
Kenoxman:

RIP Ochili eme na nze
Not only Alcohol, he was a chain smoker. 2006 when I gained admission, I was his fan then cos he an OAP on Lion FM, then a PG student staying in Nkrumah Hall. One night I followed my roommate to the PG hostel to see his elder bro, we passed someone smoking outside the entrance, my roommate told me that was him(Anu Nkanka Mpi).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Ajanlekoko4: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2021
Good, he should be charged to court as a warning against such behaviour
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by IYANGBALI: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2021
See as the guy resemble lalasticlala

I don’t know why mynd44 keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I’m thinking
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by bluefilm: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2021
That's the only thing they know how to do best

The idiot is even boasting that he still got his cultist connection.

Okay na, lemme see how his cultist connect will help him now.

Nonsense. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by vincentjk(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2021
All these Lecturers and their wahala sef

That's how one lecturer in my department is keeping beef with me. canceling my assignment and embarrassing me in front of everyone just because he thinks I'm dating my classmate he has crush on and probably doesn't send him.

How do I tackle this please as I don't ever want to have any carry over in my academics.

3 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Coronavirus84: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2021
Randing lecturers everywhere. You sign an agreement to be handling her pussy and she get pregnant for you instead of accepting it, you disagree. Na inside cell dey will bring your termination of appointment letter to you. Ewu

8 Likes

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Nomorelove: 7:22am On Feb 13, 2021
See y'all at #LekkiTollGate
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Peacetomori: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2021
Evil lecturer angry
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Seniorwriter(m): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2021
Crazy
How do you even give threat after impregnating your student?

Anyways I hope justice is served.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors / What School Did This Guys Graduate From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.