Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School (17957 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra Catholic Church During Mass / 7-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Abuja Found In Kaduna (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Hope those from the other side that loves human head haven't invaded Anambra
Go to anambra and do what
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Igbo don turn him to container, if you know u know
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by moorevic(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
You are a FOOL
carzola:
What future are they planing for?
When ur using ur children for rituals. .

Some kind tribe them no get sense yet them go want their own
Country. .. imagine how it will be a shiiiitthhhole
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by moorevic(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
And you're busy typing
idiot
majamajic:
accident on 3 rd mainland , victim lying helplessly , LASTMA are there but no vehicle to take the victim to nearby hospital, no paramedics seen around

Just In Now , just now
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
With reference to other threads , this is what happens when you go and marry and raise pikin on 30k salary. You will be unable to fulfil some basic responsibilities. Why should a 5 year old be going to school unattended?

Only God knows where that innocent pikin is now.
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by majamajic(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
moorevic:
And you're busy typing
idiot

read Act 5 vs 9

I pity u
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by popsyleo1: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
He shall be seen in Jesus Christ Mighty Name, Amen
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by ifyonelove: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
God help the parents to locate the child.
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by joycluv: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
I doubt if this child has parents or if he does then they must be insane coz no sane parents would leave a 5 year old to trek to school unaccompanied. I pray the innocent lad be found alive. But the parents or whoever exposed this little child to this be charged and punished for child abuse.
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by moorevic(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
And what does Ananias and sapphire got to do here. You are a complete retard.
majamajic:

read Act 5 vs 9

I pity u
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by Oyikoha(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
joepepsy:
God don't like Africans cos we are foolish, he already gave us all resources and brain to think.
I don't know if you are foolish but I'm not
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by anungangampu: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
2nd child they are picking in nnewi
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by Maziyk: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
I dispatches my angels and the Lord angels to guard and protect you,and you are coming home unharmed in Jesus name Amen
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by omerukokwuru(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
sexyking1:
Heavenly Father I hope they never used him to drive Benz cry Oh God may any evil alter they might have taken him reject him because he bears the mark of Jesus Christ! May they bring him back the way they took him! And may they run out of luck and be brought to book! This I ask Through Christ Our Lord....Amen
and the children of the Lord said a big AMEN
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by showafrica(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Agbojose:
if no be stupidity why u go allow this kind small boy go to schl my himsef....nonesense

My question exactly.. Careless parents
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by Professorship23: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kidnappers in my own town okofia umunem otolo community they will not survive, we must catch those kidnappers
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by kernniejay(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
joepepsy:
Idiots Africans! !!!! Jesus should come from where? Gooo protest and ask for good governance. Everything Jesus, Allah, dem swear for una for Africa.
i dont exchange words with fools (Ps. 14.1), take your frustration somewhere else.
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by joepepsy(m): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Can you call your dad a fool?..are you out of your mind, you think you can just insult anybody online, untrained brat.
kernniejay:

i dont exchange words with fools (Ps. 14.1), take your frustration somewhere else.
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by kernniejay(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2019
joepepsy:
Can you call your dad a fool?..are you out of your mind, you think you can just insult anybody online, untrained brat.
you are nobody online or offline, i put it to you again you are a BIG FOOL. Go and die.
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by joepepsy(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2019
If you know the calibre of person you chatting with, I bet you kneel and apologies. ..you riff raff.
kernniejay:

you are nobody online or offline, i put it to you again you are a BIG FOOL. Go and die.
Re: Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School by kernniejay(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
joepepsy:
If you know the calibre of person you chatting with, I bet you kneel and apologies. ..you riff raff.
I dont want to know whatever gutter calibre you belong to, I will even be embarrassed for replying a nonentity like you, you are equal to zero, so fvck off. out!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Commits Suicide For Missing Assessment Exam / EFCC Arraigns Man Over $370,000 Fake Marriage Scam / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.