Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

"All Die Na Die"—Nigerian Soldiers After Landmine Attacks By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "All Die Na Die"—Nigerian Soldiers After Landmine Attacks By Boko Haram (1449 Views)

213 Bodies Recovered As Troops Lose 10 Soldiers After Pounding Zamfara Bandits / Police Rescue Soldiers After Boko Haram Attack In Borno / Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"All Die Na Die"—Nigerian Soldiers After Landmine Attacks By Boko Haram by Correctgist(f): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Here are young and brave Nigerian Soldiers giving themselves hope and courage to fight to the finish after landmine attacks on them by Boko Haram terrorist.

According to video, eight persons were confirmed dead and three seriously injured.

The incidence happened in a village in Monguno, Borno State.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3ajIbKgme3/

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/all-die-na-die-nigerian-soldiers-after-landmine-attacks-by-boko-haram/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "All Die Na Die"—Nigerian Soldiers After Landmine Attacks By Boko Haram by Correctgist(f): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: "All Die Na Die"—Nigerian Soldiers After Landmine Attacks By Boko Haram by donbachi(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2019
Sure...for nigeria?..I can't come and kill myself
Re: "All Die Na Die"—Nigerian Soldiers After Landmine Attacks By Boko Haram by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2019
I don dey parra for this country since nineteen gberekete...
Re: "All Die Na Die"—Nigerian Soldiers After Landmine Attacks By Boko Haram by kernniejay(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2019
When you die for a country where your leaders used the money for your welfare and weaponry to satisfy their greed for wealth, when you die for rulers that do not care about the family you leave behind, when you die for a country that has already piled up debts for your unborn generations to pay, when you die serving a nation that sees her own interest as superior to your own life, when you sacrifice your life for a country that cannot reward you even after you are gone, when you give up your life for a country to have life, when you lose everything for your derided country to gain everything and in the end you are the victim, YOU WILL REALISE THAT ALL DIE ARE NOT DIE, and SOME DEATH ARE NOT WORTH IT.
Re: "All Die Na Die"—Nigerian Soldiers After Landmine Attacks By Boko Haram by Racoon(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2019
Abeg die honourably bro because you're a soldier serving fatherland while your superiors are living @ your expense.
Re: "All Die Na Die"—Nigerian Soldiers After Landmine Attacks By Boko Haram by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2019
Civilians will never know the pride and honor of a soldier at war. That's why they remain bloody civilians that can only make noise online. Many of those above commenting as if they can even take a slap for a spouse. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: "All Die Na Die"—Nigerian Soldiers After Landmine Attacks By Boko Haram by festacman(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Soldiers ferociously fight that we may be protected and be safe. They willingly die that we may live. Great sacrifice from special breed of human beings. May God reward their children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "All Die Na Die"—Nigerian Soldiers After Landmine Attacks By Boko Haram by Overself: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Singing I kan kill myself oooo,is like I kan kill myself ooo grin grin

They are saying all die na die,fool u are dieing for nothing. They will send u stupid southerns to the north to get killed and they send the northerners to the South. U are not gallant,u are just stupid!
Re: "All Die Na Die"—Nigerian Soldiers After Landmine Attacks By Boko Haram by Turantula(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
IPOB propaganda, nothing like Bokoharam again, our late President Muhammad Buhari has technically defeated and severely degraded them

(1) (Reply)

Bus Conductor Spotted On Suit And Tie In Lagos / Chairwoman In Enugu State Give Out Head Pans, Shovels,trowels As Empowerment / APC CRISIS: Oshiomhole Divides Govs, 12 Back Embattled Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.