Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? (19144 Views)

Universities To Study Software Engineering? / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by olurock123: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Good morning everyone.
Am a Nigerian and I have passion for IT. I wish to become a software developer and I plan to travel abroad next year to acquire the skill. I want to Put in for B.sc/B.tech Software Engineering.
Kindly advice me on the best country to choose between India and China in studying Bachelor in Software Engineering.

Considering the following:
1. Excellent training (priority)
2. Admission acceptance
3. Visa acceptance
4. English learning option
6. Expenses required
7. Work and study permit

Thanks in anticipation as I wait for your positive comment

11 Likes

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2019
I would say China, coz they are now leading in technological advancement. If its medical stuff, then its India.

53 Likes

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by smithes: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Here to learn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by princeade86(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
China of course

11 Likes

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by William5432: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Indians are very good in Programming though they also lead in Medicine.

They're the badass hackers i've ever known. Snapchat could testify to this.

Well, you might want to read Lionel Messi: I Wanted to Leave Barcelona in 2016 But .....

14 Likes

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by thepresence: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
F
Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by solmusdesigns: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
smiley

In China you have more post Academic Job prospect more than india, if you can perform excellently well, the chinese would snatch you as an english speaker..

but in India, no matter how good you are, you would meet someone more crazier in software engineering than you, Indians are very very good in computing and medical science

I believe the reason most people study abroad is not because they cant get local schools with good departments , however your Certificate and college attended Determines alot about your future Job Opurtunities and Offers, China has bigger economy you can fit yourself into, India doesnt.. China has lower unemployment and poverty rate than India, which means after your huge investment in education, you dont come home to look for job, but can simply think of something lucrative to do in china

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by MrImole: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Go to India, they have this special way of turning one into a wizard.

25 Likes

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by henryugo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Chinko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by Thegoodone13(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
K
Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by PheelzAlmighty: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Computer village

21 Likes

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by Dreal1247: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Goodluck
Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by Emotionss: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
China. The future of technology belongs to them.

3 Likes

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by Lexxyyla(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Check out Estonia, I learnt they are good at that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by ihustlehard: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
kellystone87

Hello bro,, here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by ThunderTrail(f): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
INDIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by Ferdinandu(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
India is a great place for ICT stuff. Indian ICT professionals are highly sought after around the world. India being an English speaking nation will be an added advantage to you over China

27 Likes

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by Dpharisee: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
India, communication in English is easier

2 Likes

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by BluePrincee: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Indian!! Why? CEO of Google is indian, CEO of Microsoft is indian. Indian is either number 1 or 2 software exporter in the world second only to USA. Also they speak English so you don't need to learn a language first. You can leave indian to Europe or America when you finish as you will be hotcake if you are good. Goodluck

Modified : for work permit, you can work on freelance sites like Upwork where you don't need work permit

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by Gentlerassky(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
China is more advanced in software technology

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by chloride6: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
None abeg...

A small UK or US School is better..

4 Likes

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by Emrixx(f): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
If you wanna study go to India
If you wanna school and work as well go to China

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by uzohrome(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
India better and cheaper with the listed above. Dem bad gan
Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by Ekwensu1: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
smiley

In China you have more post Academic Job prospect more than india, if you can perform excellently well, the chinese would snatch you as an english speaker..

but in India, no matter how good you are, you would meet someone more crazier in software engineering than you, Indians are very very good in computing and medical science

[/s]
Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by martowskin1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Computer village

Everything no be joke, sometimes it pay more to just read than commenting,

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by Softcash(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
I also have thinking about it, please can someone help about the above question in more explanatory way.
olurock123:
Good morning everyone.
Am a Nigerian and I have passion for IT. I wish to become a software developer and I plan to travel abroad next year to acquire the skill. I want to Put in for B.sc/B.tech Software Engineering.
Kindly advice me on the best country to choose between India and China in studying Bachelor in Software Engineering.

Considering the following:
1. Excellent training (priority)
2. Admission acceptance
3. Visa acceptance
4. English learning option
6. Expenses required
7. Work and study permit

Thanks in anticipation as I wait for your positive comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
In terms of IT, China is currently the second after US and likely to take the lead soon....India still developing (though in terms of health/medicine, they are ahead of China)

3 Likes

Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by Gabson001(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
what makes this dude think he's at the right place?
Baba Google will be of help
Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by Unrated900(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Go to Ghana

They have big a....... ladies so while studying you won’t be missing some fun stuffs

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Fire Teargas As UNILAG Students Protest Over Hike In School Fees / Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here Online / Mapoly Students Brutalized For Protesting Delay In Second Semester Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.