Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) (41724 Views)

Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) / Katung Aduwak Survived An Accident 15 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) by Neoteny(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
abels:
you are just waiting for peoples downfall, check out efe and miracle in their instagram and twitter handles....sadist

Heh

You online beggar

When would you learn that social media doesn't tell you the truth?

Efe's money is finished, Miracle has ploughed his into a flight school.

But the point was never about their money or the Instagram glitter that apparently blinds you.

My point was about how they're no longer topics of conversation.
Re: BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) by abels(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
you are a sad person or you just want to stand on the negative side of things..who told you miracles parents could not afford his school fees and why do you think they are suffering and have i begged you money before
Neoteny:

Heh

You online beggar

When would you learn that social media doesn't tell you the truth?

Efe's money is finished, Miracle has ploughed his into a flight school.

But the point was never about their money or the Instagram glitter that apparently blinds you.

My point was about how they're no longer topics of conversation.

Re: BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) by Neoteny(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
abels:
you are a sad person or you just want to stand on the negative side of things..who told you miracles parents could not afford his school fees and why do you think they are suffering and have i begged you money before

You do smell like someone on the verge of begging, and that's why you lick those guy's asses, because they're potential targets for your shameless scrounging, you dilapidated destitute.
Re: BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) by abels(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
i have not even read or seen anything about them until this recent bbn so i dont know where licking of ass comes in, i only wish everyone is doing fine because i wish the best for everyone .a destitute does not even have time for nairaland so am safe and i have shoes to wear
Neoteny:

You do smell like someone on the verge of begging, and that's why you lick those guy's asses, because they're potential targets for your shameless scrounging, you dilapidated destitute.
Re: BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) by Neoteny(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
abels:
i have not even read or seen anything about them until this recent bbn so i dont know where licking of ass comes in, i only wish everyone is doing fine because i wish the best for everyone .a destitute does not even have time for nairaland so am safe and i have shoes to wear

Yeah right, you hapless punk.

You didn't know about them but you were mouthing off about what they're doing on Instagram and such....

Better own up to your sycophancy and be at peace, you disjointed online irritant.
Re: BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) by dasphinx1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
Neoteny:

Neo baba, i hail you galantly. You see this Katung guy ehn, He used his winnings to get himself into the New York School of Arts. him de responsible for mtv establishing Mtv in Africa as mtv base. So also is Trace Tv Africa. He also happens to be a Multichoice Exec. I confirmed this from my cousin that works at NSITF, Marina Lagos. My cousin is a part of the enforcement team. And Katung's company covers his enforcement juridiction. Just Google the Viacom Company Africa. To me, Katung is the most successful BBNAIJA contestant ever. Enjoy your night bro. Me de shayo for my zone here. To say you de i for nack you some bottles. Lol!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) by abels(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
and you are an online uzueneme...dick head
Neoteny:

Yeah right, you hapless punk.

You didn't know about them but you were mouthing off about what they're doing on Instagram and such....

Better own up to your sycophancy and be at peace, you disjointed online irritant.
Re: BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) by Neoteny(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
dasphinx1:

Neo baba, i hail you galantly. You see this Katung guy ehn, He used his winnings to get himself into the New York School of Arts. him de responsible for mtv establishing Mtv in Africa as mtv base. So also is Trace Tv Africa. He also happens to be a Multichoice Exec. I confirmed this from my cousin that works at NSITF, Marina Lagos. My cousin is a part of the enforcement team. And Katung's company covers his enforcement juridiction. Just Google the Viacom Company Africa. To me, Katung is the most successful BBNAIJA contestant ever. Enjoy your night bro. Me de shayo for my zone here. To say you de i for nack you some bottles. Lol!!

Thanks for that update.

However the point was never about their success or otherwise.

Mercy is the hottest topic now, and everyone wants to be seen associating with her, including brands and yeyebrities.

However, the point is she'll soon be forgotten when the latest fad comes up....just as had happened to Katung, Efe, Miracle et al.

Remember a little girl called Success who was ranting in a video about school fees? Remember how every politician and yeyebrity wanted to share the spotlight by arranging to be within the poor little girl? She was exploited for media gain, and when the audience moved on, she and the situation she represented were largely forgotten.

So pls don't mistake my argument as negativity towards their success, it's about their moment in the spotlight.

Enjoy your shayo.... don't drink and drive tho.
Re: BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) by Neoteny(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
abels:
and you are an online uzueneme...dick head

You're just as pathetic as your lame insults

I wish you were more creative, I'd have spent time reminding you of how absolutely stupid you are.

The 10 minutes I've allocated towards acknowledging your pitiful maggot existence have elapsed.
Re: BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) by dasphinx1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Neoteny:

Thanks for that update.

However the point was never about their success or otherwise.

Mercy is the hottest topic now, and everyone wants to be seen associating with her, including brands and yeyebrities.

However, the point is she'll soon be forgotten when the latest fad comes up....just as had happened to Katung, Efe, Miracle et al.

Remember a little girl called Success who was ranting in a video about school fees? Remember how every politician and yeyebrity wanted to share the spotlight by arranging to be within the poor little girl? She was exploited for media gain, and when the audience moved on, she and the situation she represented were largely forgotten.

So pls don't mistake my argument as negativity towards their success, it's about their moment in the spotlight.

Enjoy your shayo.... don't drink and drive tho.

Aptly pointed out bro. I totally get your point.

Nah bro, i dont drink and drive. I left the ride at home and took a stroll. Stay safe fam.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) by Neoteny(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
dasphinx1:

Aptly pointed out bro. I totally get your point.

Nah bro, i dont drink and drive. I left the ride at home and took a stroll. Stay safe fam.

Cheers, bud.
Re: BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) by abels(m): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2019
idiot rest in peace son of a bitch
Neoteny:

You're just as pathetic as your lame insults

I wish you were more creative, I'd have spent time reminding you of how absolutely stupid you are.

The 10 minutes I've allocated towards acknowledging your pitiful maggot existence have elapsed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) by gnaira(m): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2019
oshosegun27:
The fact that I don't know him says a lot about the sustainability of whatever fame the participants achieve.
It also says a lot and more about your location (place of residence), level of exposure; and personality
Re: BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) by Abibe4u: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2019
SoNature:
Why did BBAfrica change to BBNaija?

Please quote me if you have a reasonable answer.

Thank you
Help me ask him oo, BBAFRICA which was held in South Africa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley / Lolu, Anto And Bambam At Bbnaija Finale / Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.