Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

My Nasty Experience With Gtbank OKE-AFA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Nasty Experience With Gtbank OKE-AFA (327 Views)

Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App / Bank With Gtbank On Whatsapp / My Nasty Experience With First Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nasty Experience With Gtbank OKE-AFA by mactoni91(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders,

I will be sharing my Nasty ordeal with GTBANK(OKE-AFA).

So, on the 3rd day of October this year, i went to Gtbank OKE AFA to get an additional account form(Dorm account to integrate in my paystack for my e-commerce store) from one Veronica.
Everything went well smoothly as i was given the form.

I took the forms home, got my referees fill and apend their signatures.

On the 4th day of September, i returned back to the bank just for submissions and to my surprise, i met an overwhelming crowd.
I stood on the queue for few hours before i gave up for home so i could resume for work.

7th, 8th and 9th day of September... Same thing.
One common thing i noticed was the constant lackadaisical attitude of CR team.

Fast forward, on the 10th day of September (today) was the height of it all. We were less than 10 customers on queue and 3 CR members attending to us and most of us still had to wait for over 45mins with no one attending to us.

I had to make a buzz before i was attended to by a rude lady called Helen(in her defence, if i had been coming, i would have been attended to) and even when i did, i was sent back home because they needed my idcard.

Now my big question is,

Do GTB actually train and re-train her CR team on speed of service and Customer care satisfaction?

If they claim they do, then i see no reason customers will be treated like we were being done favours.

Customers, should be duly informed about the documents they need to come along with when submitting their forms because you don't send a customer who has waited for hours and even days back home because you failed to do your job..

Please Gtbank should work on this because i will be visiting this same branch henceforth to see if they'll work on their service.
Re: My Nasty Experience With Gtbank OKE-AFA by banjicom(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Sorry bro, i understand how u feel. It is also your fault too, you should have asked about the requirements and the ID they will need when next you are coming back or a simple research would have save you from all this troubles. Banking work can be a little bit stressful and tge CR teams are humans too you know
Re: My Nasty Experience With Gtbank OKE-AFA by mactoni91(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
banjicom:
Sorry bro, i understand how u feel. It is also your fault too, you should have asked about the requirements and the ID they will need when next you are coming back or a simple research would have save you from all this troubles. Banking work can be a little bit stressful and tge CR teams are humans too you know

I guess you work for Gtbank.
Kindly be informed that after i did collect the forms from Veronica i asked her the requirements and never was there a time she made mention of an Idcard.

That aside, you guys should work on your speed of service.
You don't expect large amount of people who left their home and businesses to stand in your bank for too long without complaining.

If you're short of manpower, you send a request for more manpower to your head office.

You can't keep punishing customers and doing nothing.
It's totally wrong

(1) (Reply)

Victims Write Oyakhilome Over Funds In Crashed Bank / 150 USD Giveaway!! The Top Winner Gets 50 HUSD! / Zenith Bank Emerges Best Digital Bank In 2019 – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.