Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) (35254 Views)

The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri / Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by Pauldollars(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
remababy:
See more

The White Woman may be married to a Nigerian Man there

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by Alvin212(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please pals
Apart from play store
Where else can I download Facebook app
Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by Pauldollars(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
Yeah
Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by osuagwumike(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nigeria culture ámaka if only we can embrace and love our own just as that oyibo woman is proudly wearing our attire
Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by mamajj17(f): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Best Culture so far in Nigeria, thou we are all One? Pls no insult ooo, am an Edo lady grin wink

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by phranklyn92(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ndi ofe nmanu grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by Tulsaguy: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nigeria, a melting pot of cultures and beautiful traditions is supposed to be the best country in the world, but she is bedeviled with purposeless and vision less leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by mamajj17(f): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Best Culture so far in Nigeria, thou we are all One!! Pls no insult ooo, am an Edo lady grin wink

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by Rubicon67(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
shut up

What has the OP said to warrant your misplaced insult?

If you are frustrated, seek a psychologist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by FManager(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Still Afon......., You know the rest cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by Segunagagu(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Arghhhh where was I... I didn't hear of it...I would have attended oooo...���������
Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by Ekwensu1: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
post=83011493:
Beautiful people.

Beautiful culture.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by kheny12(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Yoruba culture is one of the best not only in Africa but also in the world

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by samdaisi: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
thank God none of them fighting for Eze or any chieftaincy titles there

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by solmusdesigns: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
phranklyn92:
Ndi ofe nmanu grin grin grin

Ndi Ofe Banga soup, Ndi Ofe Nsala Nyamakata

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by Tulsaguy: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Proudly Yoruba. I am always grateful to God for my root and heritage.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by phranklyn92(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin grin(
solmusdesigns:

Ndi Ofe Banga soup, Ndi Ofe Nsala Nyamakata

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by Nvc078: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
Color rioting
Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by A2dbzzz(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
I hope this improves the economy today... Colourful Tho... But not relevant... Argue with your keyboard
Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by oluwaahmed: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
id4sho:
Real developers, taking our rich cultural heritage across the ocean and beyond.
Children of hate right now
1: Igbo day in the same Dublin
2: Igbo day in Canada
3: Igbo day in n New England

There are many more but because we love and celebrate our culture so much we don't really brag about it cos its normal

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
This is nonsense. That bleached-out ass-hole calls himself a 'royal majesty', royal fatber of all Yoruba descendants in Ireland. On what authority has he become an 'oba alade'? Yoruba people have finally caught that bug from the Ibos, going around installing themselves as sovereign monarchs in other people's land.

Dude is probably an internet fraudster who cashed out big and now doesn't know what to do with the money, he's obviously jobless though. I pity those gullible whites following them around, those guys are obviously all crooks and dishonest men.
Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by DennisEche(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
post=83011493:
Beautiful people.

Beautiful culture.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by odomanis: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
id4sho:
Real developers, taking our rich cultural heritage across the ocean and beyond.
Children of hate right now

Na waa o. Any little thing,hate. Is this how Nigeria will get better ? That attire is beautiful and it is sweet to see that they could make out time to celebrate their root. I am not Yoruba but,i am so proud of them. I love that and encourage more of such.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Awon omoluabi
Awon ti Dublin
Eku ise takuntakun

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by technuel: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Yoruba A....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
I love these sect for their show of respect.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by seunshaks: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Not surprised. Yoruba and the Irish have the same way of life. Reason why they bond together easily. Great pretenders. They will put up a smile making you think all is well while the kill you slowly behind. Wicked!
Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by soleexx(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
around 35000 population
Re: Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) by princeakinola1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pruodly yoruba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos / Ooni Ogunwusi In Abuja For Youth Conference - Photos / Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi Appointed As Oluwo Of Iwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.