Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Keke Business - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Keke Business (433 Views)

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / Nigerian Groom & Bride Storm Wedding Reception In Keke Convoy, Photos Stun Many / Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Business by omotola224(f): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hello everyone,

Has anyone dropped their keke Napeps in charge of the garage union to be overseen by the union on your behalf. Was it a good decision? Or did you regret it?

If there are also more information on how to run this keke business individually pls share with me. Someone is suggesting I drop it in charge of the union I dont know if it is a good choice.

If you have some information please share with me.

Thank you.
Re: Keke Business by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
I will give you three advice based on my own experience with bikes (Okadas) which i gave out on HP.

1. Make sure you do your own research and proper verification , doesn’t matter if you’re giving out to union or if you find an interested rider.
2. Don’t buy before you find a serious rider.
3. Don’t be desperate for a rider take your time and pick.

1 Like

Re: Keke Business by healthserve(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Op have you bought the keke already?
Re: Keke Business by omotola224(f): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=healthserve post=83012064]Op have you bought the keke

Actually I have one I have been running since may it's going on fine. But I want to buy another one or two more that's why I am making more enquiries.

To answer your question I am yet to buy the keke

1 Like

Re: Keke Business by healthserve(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=omotola224 post=83012441][/quote]

Car is trendy now. With 25-30k weekly depending on car. I was going to suggest cars cause ive seen many drivers look for cars to make weekly deliveries. That's why I asked madam
Re: Keke Business by omotola224(f): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
healthserve:

Car is trendy now. With 25-30k weekly depending on car. I was going to suggest cars cause ive seen many drivers look for cars to make weekly deliveries. That's why I asked madam

Car is not a bad choice, but getting a car isnt coming cheap and I prefer to buy tokunbo car because buying naija used car for the purpose of public transport isnt advisable drivers will come up with anything. But for the keke I will be getting a brand new one
Re: Keke Business by healthserve(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
omotola224:

Car is not a bad choice, but getting a car isnt coming cheap and I prefer to buy tokunbo car because buying naija used car for the purpose of public transport isnt advisable drivers will come up with anything. But for the keke I will be getting a brand new one

I feel you. I always tell people not to let fear motivate their decisions. If you gunning for keke,good. Write the stumbling blocks and plan against it. Don't let fear stop you from your dreams.

If you'll go with cars, there are affordable Nigerian used cars and very denet young men who would manage the businesses these days. Good enough, you can find both on this forum without much hassles.

Permit me to ask.

1. How much do you expect from keke weekly?

2. How much is the budget to get a keke?

3. Who finances the repairs?

4. How often do keke suffer a major repair problem?

5. What's the resell value in case you want to sell out in between?
Re: Keke Business by omotola224(f): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
healthserve:

I feel you. I always tell people not to let fear motivate their decisions. If you gunning for keke,good. Write the stumbling blocks and plan against it. Don't let fear stop you from your dreams.

If you'll go with cars, there are affordable Nigerian used cars and very denet young men who would manage the businesses these days. Good enough, you can find both on this forum without much hassles.

Permit me to ask.

1. How much do you expect from keke weekly?

2. How much is the budget to get a keke?

3. Who finances the repairs?

4. How often do keke suffer a major repair problem?

5. What's the resell value in case you want to sell out in between?

Answers
1. 15,000- 20,000 weekly.

2. Cost of a new KEKE with registration is 700,000.

3. Rider finances repairs.

4. If used properly it takes at least 6months before the first breakdown since it was bought new.

5. If you want to resell depending on wear and tear you can sell around 3500,000 - 500,000
Re: Keke Business by healthserve(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
omotola224:

Answers
1. 15,000- 20,000 weekly.

2. Cost of a new KEKE with registration is 700,000.

3. Rider finances repairs.

4. If used properly it takes at least 6months before the first breakdown since it was bought new.

5. If you want to resell depending on wear and tear you can sell around 3500,000 - 500,000

It is good business go for it. I advice not dealing with union but individual. Why not post ads on business and investment sections seeking drivers. If you can finance a car with same amount, I can guarantee 25k weekly and help get driver. The same amount can get a Nigerian used car and do the necessary registration
Re: Keke Business by omotola224(f): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
healthserve:

It is good business go for it. I advice not dealing with union but individual. Why not post ads on business and investment sections seeking drivers. If you can finance a car with same amount, I can guarantee 25k weekly and help get driver. The same amount can get a Nigerian used car and do the necessary registration

Thank you. I will look into this
Re: Keke Business by Ynmy: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hi!
My name is Victor I am a sales representative from motorbank Nig LTD. We help to
1. purchase quality Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you and bring it to your door step,

2. Manage Hire purchase for Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle(Okada) on your behalf and take the risk if stolen or have an accident. We buy the Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you, get a driver for you and ensure you get your return on investment every week till the last week of the hire purchase period as agreed. We also take the risk if stolen or damaged. So all you have to do is to invest and get your return on investment all from the comfort of your home.

For more info
Call
070- motorbank
WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Tips To Choose The Best Kitchen Faucet / Lockdown: In What Way Can You Help Your Neighborhood? / Lockdown With Parents: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.